Transfer Amazon Pay balance to another account

Transfer Amazon Pay balance to another account

137°
Jon snow eulogizing the dead after the great battle of winter
Deal Cadet
110
243
1

Does anyone here know how to transfer Amazon pay balance to another Amazon account?

I got 50% cb offer in one account but balance is on 20%cb offer account.

32 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Jon snow eulogizing the dead after the great battle of winter
Deal Cadet
110
243
1

Zingoy is also not working.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
26
0
Expand
iamybs wrote:

Can’t buy using Apay balance.

Just purchased big bazaar voucher using Amazon pay balance. Working fine

Hqdefault %281%29
Deal Cadet
72
841
13
Expand
ankitsehrawat868976 wrote:

Yes kid, Amazon pay is working for all gift card except Amazon & fk in komparify.com. you can try also

he’s and I am asking to transfer Amazon balance to another then how you have a guts to say except Amazon GV. are you a idiot?

Images 1502386303556
Deal Lieutenant
115
3608
40

earlier i purchased fk gv using apay and utilising 5% magicpin points and sold them for 4% disc.

Missing
Deal Subedar
136
1396
23

@iamybs Have you now got the email to collect 50% cb offer?

Md 5a686577a583d%282%29
Deal Cadet
53
366
6

I know someone in who could transfer directly to bank

Images
suspended
22
811
19
PabloEscobar wrote:

earlier i purchased fk gv using apay and utilising 5% magicpin points and sold them for 4% disc.

..

Images
suspended
22
811
19
Harish.agarwal wrote:

I know someone in who could transfer directly to bank

Pm me that masiha name pray pray

Images
suspended
22
811
19
Expand
thesuspended_op wrote:

he’s and I am asking to transfer Amazon balance to another then how you have a guts to say except Amazon GV. are you a idiot?

i had added komparify points using apay and redeemed in Amazon voucher two days before

Hqdefault %281%29
Deal Cadet
72
841
13
Expand
THE_GODFATHER wrote:

i had added komparify points using apay and redeemed in Amazon voucher two days before

ohh this seems to be interesting

Missing
Deal Newbie
75
26
0
Expand
THE_GODFATHER wrote:

i had added komparify points using apay and redeemed in Amazon voucher two days before

I am not getting recharge points option on Amazon voucher purchase on komparify
How did u do the purchase ?

Jon snow eulogizing the dead after the great battle of winter
Deal Cadet
110
243
1
rahul101 wrote:

@iamybs Have you now got the email to collect 50% cb offer?

No, I used fake recharge trick and then I got the mail.
They didn’t gave for that genuine one.

Jon snow eulogizing the dead after the great battle of winter
Deal Cadet
110
243
1
Expand
ankitsehrawat868976 wrote:

Yes kid, Amazon pay is working for all gift card except Amazon & fk in komparify.com. you can try also

I’m asking for Amazon to Amazon only, I know about other GVs.

Jon snow eulogizing the dead after the great battle of winter
Deal Cadet
110
243
1
Expand
ankitsehrawat868976 wrote:

Just purchased big bazaar voucher using Amazon pay balance. Working fine

Big Bazaar is useless for me.

Jon snow eulogizing the dead after the great battle of winter
Deal Cadet
110
243
1
PabloEscobar wrote:

earlier i purchased fk gv using apay and utilising 5% magicpin points and sold them for 4% disc.

But right it’s not working, they’ve disabled to buy fk & Amazon from buying by each others wallet, PhonePe & APay

Jon snow eulogizing the dead after the great battle of winter
Deal Cadet
110
243
1
Harish.agarwal wrote:

I know someone in who could transfer directly to bank

Who? How to contact? & At what charges?

Jon snow eulogizing the dead after the great battle of winter
Deal Cadet
110
243
1
Expand
THE_GODFATHER wrote:

i had added komparify points using apay and redeemed in Amazon voucher two days before

How? Is there some kind of trick? Because that’s not happening normally.

Jon snow eulogizing the dead after the great battle of winter
Deal Cadet
110
243
1
Expand
saurav007 wrote:

I am not getting recharge points option on Amazon voucher purchase on komparify
How did u do the purchase ?

Exactly

Babys%2001
Deal Subedar
105
1120
72

Is there any official way to convert Flipkart gv to amazon gv or big bazaar gv?

Untitled 1
Critic
494
4294
122
drjpatwa wrote:

Is there any official way to convert Flipkart gv to amazon gv or big bazaar gv?

No. You can’t convert Flipkart gift vouchers into any other voucher.

Missing
Deal Subedar
136
1396
23
Expand
iamybs wrote:

No, I used fake recharge trick and then I got the mail.
They didn’t gave for that genuine one.

Did you got the email in that same account in which offer email didn’t came even after doing genuine recharge?

Jon snow eulogizing the dead after the great battle of winter
Deal Cadet
110
243
1
Expand
rahul101 wrote:

Did you got the email in that same account in which offer email didn’t came even after doing genuine recharge?

Yes, you should try. Mail came 30 minutes after recharge failed.

Missing