Hotness Trick to avoid convenience fee in Niki App.

Hot Deal Trick to avoid convenience fee in Niki App.

460°
Img 20170529 122941
Deal Cadet
35
490
2

To avoid convenience fee select Hindi language as default option in Niki App and then proceed for any bill payment or recharge.Twice worked for me yesterday.Still not sure it is for every one or not.Please check!!

Updating this after seeing some comments from my fellow dimmers.😊

Hindi Translation -

सुविधा शुल्क से बचने के लिए Niki App में डिफ़ॉल्ट विकल्प के रूप में हिंदी भाषा का चयन करें और फिर किसी भी बिल भुगतान या रिचार्ज के लिए आगे बढ़ें। मेरे लिए कल काम किया था। यह सुनिश्चित नहीं करें कि यह हर एक के लिए है या नहीं। कृपया जाँच
करें

47 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
Funny cute animated pug gif 22
Deal Subedar
95
1166
25

Hindi removed convenience fee scream

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
361
6

Haha Desi ka dam (power of being Desi)

Missing
suspended
442
6318
77
DaBomb wrote:

Haha Desi ka dam (power of being Desi)

And DesiDime doesn’t allow Hindi without translation in Hot Deals… let alone additional benefit… huh… evil
.
#InseSeekho… sad toungueout

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,598
21874
259

BIJLI code working again?

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
361
6
Expand
vijkap201 wrote:

And DesiDime doesn’t allow Hindi without translation in Hot Deals… let alone additional benefit… huh… evil
.
#InseSeekho… sad toungueout

They do it because they are hypocrites and have close to no self respect. Check countries below and language people speak (majority).
China – Chinese
Japan – Japanese
France – french
Poland – polish
German – Germany
Spain – Spanish
Portugal – Portuguese
Bulgaria – Bulgarian
Crotia – crotian
Denmark – Danish
Egypt – Arabic
Finland – Finnish
Indonesia – Indonesian
Vietnam – Vietnamese
Ukraine – Ukrainian
Italy – Italian
Netherland – Dutch
…………. and many more. People do not feel ashamed to speak their mother tongue all over the world. But here in India people make others feel inferior for not knowing English. We still behave like slave of British, not by force but by mentality.
DD only care about their page rank. They don’t care about anything else, so why would they care about our mother tongue.
Note: knowing English is good but forcing people to speak it, it’s not acceptable, people can’t dictate what language other should speak, ironically DD name begin with" DESI " but they force people to not speak their Desi language.
I will suggest DD to change their name to “ENGLISH DIME”. that will be accordance to their rules.

Missing
suspended
442
6318
77
Expand
DaBomb wrote:

They do it because they are hypocrites and have close to no self respect. Check countries below and language people speak (majority).
China – Chinese
Japan – Japanese
France – french
Poland – polish
German – Germany
Spain – Spanish
Portugal – Portuguese
Bulgaria – Bulgarian
Crotia – crotian
Denmark – Danish
Egypt – Arabic
Finland – Finnish
Indonesia – Indonesian
Vietnam – Vietnamese
Ukraine – Ukrainian
Italy – Italian
Netherland – Dutch
…………. and many more. People do not feel ashamed to speak their mother tongue all over the world. But here in India people make others feel inferior for not knowing English. We still behave like slave of British, not by force but by mentality.
DD only care about their page rank. They don’t care about anything else, so why would they care about our mother tongue.
Note: knowing English is good but forcing people to speak it, it’s not acceptable, people can’t dictate what language other should speak, ironically DD name begin with" DESI " but they force people to not speak their Desi language.
I will suggest DD to change their name to “ENGLISH DIME”. that will be accordance to their rules.

Arre, Itna gussa… sad toungueout

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
361
6
Expand
vijkap201 wrote:

Arre, Itna gussa… sad toungueout

Gussa na ayega to kya ayega?? DD name begin with Desi but they punish users to post in Desi language, if this is not hypocrisy then what is. Mano ya na Mano Indian aaj bhi gulam hai aur Kal bhi rahenge bas gulami ka swaroop alag hai.

Cropped75770540910922727
Blogger
710
2163
55
Expand
vijkap201 wrote:

Arre, Itna gussa… sad toungueout

Bhai ka naam “da bomm” hai.. kahin bhi phat sakte hain! wink Zara sambhal ke. grinning

#jk

Missing
suspended
442
6318
77
Expand
deb3l wrote:

Bhai ka naam “da bomm” hai.. kahin bhi phat sakte hain! wink Zara sambhal ke. grinning

#jk

Dhamaake wala ya phusss… sad toungueout

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
361
6
Expand
vijkap201 wrote:

Dhamaake wala ya phusss… sad toungueout

दोस्तों से मिलो दोस्तों की तरह
दुश्मनों से मिलो दुश्मनों की तरह
जीना क्या, मरना क्या, बुजदिलों की तरह
कह रहा यह वतन, यह ज़मीन आसमान
To dosto ke liye phussi aur dushmano ke liye BOOOOOOOOOOOM.

Missing
suspended
442
6318
77
Expand
DaBomb wrote:

दोस्तों से मिलो दोस्तों की तरह
दुश्मनों से मिलो दुश्मनों की तरह
जीना क्या, मरना क्या, बुजदिलों की तरह
कह रहा यह वतन, यह ज़मीन आसमान
To dosto ke liye phussi aur dushmano ke liye BOOOOOOOOOOOM.

Wah!!! … mere chilgoze… biggrin toungueout

Download
Shopping Friend
4
28182
458
Expand
DaBomb wrote:

They do it because they are hypocrites and have close to no self respect. Check countries below and language people speak (majority).
China – Chinese
Japan – Japanese
France – french
Poland – polish
German – Germany
Spain – Spanish
Portugal – Portuguese
Bulgaria – Bulgarian
Crotia – crotian
Denmark – Danish
Egypt – Arabic
Finland – Finnish
Indonesia – Indonesian
Vietnam – Vietnamese
Ukraine – Ukrainian
Italy – Italian
Netherland – Dutch
…………. and many more. People do not feel ashamed to speak their mother tongue all over the world. But here in India people make others feel inferior for not knowing English. We still behave like slave of British, not by force but by mentality.
DD only care about their page rank. They don’t care about anything else, so why would they care about our mother tongue.
Note: knowing English is good but forcing people to speak it, it’s not acceptable, people can’t dictate what language other should speak, ironically DD name begin with" DESI " but they force people to not speak their Desi language.
I will suggest DD to change their name to “ENGLISH DIME”. that will be accordance to their rules.

Agree to you , we all should never be “ashamed” to speak our own language
But the thing is, the comparison you made is with countries that are much lesser diverse than india, we have some thousand languages, so we need to have a mediator
And english acts best one
Because mostly people in southern parts are uncomfortable with hindi
Hence, hindi and english are provided an equal status within the indian domain
Its always inappropriate to promote one language and consider other inferior

On a lighter note, you think even 50% of the community here speak “real” and “Authentic” hindi ?
We all can see high level combinations with regional and international languages
So cant really say we all know about hindi wink

Cropped75770540910922727
Blogger
710
2163
55

This trick is actually a bug bro. Niki Dev team is not aware of it.

On growing hotness of this thread, I think it’s not okay to continue as it is and should edit the main post but share this through pm only.

Need your suggestions bros.. @androgame @A2Zdeals @Roushh

Cc: @karahu02942 @M.MAHI FYI to edit the posts.

PS: I am not against anything but I want to use it longer for all. This will definitely kill the goose imo.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
361
6
Expand
androgame wrote:

Agree to you , we all should never be “ashamed” to speak our own language
But the thing is, the comparison you made is with countries that are much lesser diverse than india, we have some thousand languages, so we need to have a mediator
And english acts best one
Because mostly people in southern parts are uncomfortable with hindi
Hence, hindi and english are provided an equal status within the indian domain
Its always inappropriate to promote one language and consider other inferior

On a lighter note, you think even 50% of the community here speak “real” and “Authentic” hindi ?
We all can see high level combinations with regional and international languages
So cant really say we all know about hindi wink

Well there is a very beautiful property of hindi and that is adoption of foreign words. Many words are originated from other language and now they are part of hindi.
I also agree with your point about a language which act as a bridge between people of whole india and english is one such language which can connect people.
Anyway i am not against English and infact everyone should know it but after knowing it, we shouldnt act like british who are forced to speak english (because lack of knowledge of another language) . In india people treat others who dont know english as 2nd class citizen. We should not be ashamed to speak our mother tongue and by mother tongue i dont mean only Hindi. Every person should be proud with their mother tongue.
Website like DD are worst, forcing people to no use their mother tongue and i despise such people… they are like british era jamindaar (land holders) ……. who are indian by birth but copy british shamelessly.

Dimer
Admin
1,359
17066
1493
Expand
DaBomb wrote:

I also agree with your point about a language which act as a bridge between people of whole india and english is one such language which can connect people.
Anyway i am not against English and infact everyone should know it but after knowing it, we shouldnt act like british who are forced to speak english (because lack of knowledge of another language) . In india people treat others who dont know english as 2nd class citizen. We should not be ashamed to speak our mother tongue and by mother tongue i dont mean only Hindi. Every person should be proud with their mother tongue.
Website like DD are worst, forcing people to no use their mother tongue and i despise such people… they are like british era jamindaar (land holders) ……. who are indian by birth but copy british shamelessly.

These are your words quoted in bold… Read few posts above… You had a very different opinion.

Atleast form a proper opinion first before jumping into such things smile

We have never stopped anyone from using hindi. We have simply asked for a translation to English, as like it or not, Many people in India are not comfortable with hindi… hence in deals thread specifically, we ask for such translation so its easier for Dimers to connect with each other (again using ur words only). We are not going to get some Medal from anyone for trying to enforce English or Hindi or any other language for that matter…

The only language True Dimers understand is “deals” …. As far as jamindaar and all … Maaf kar dost… I wont get dragged there. Over and out.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
361
6
Expand
admin wrote:

These are your words quoted in bold… Read few posts above… You had a very different opinion.

Atleast form a proper opinion first before jumping into such things smile

We have never stopped anyone from using hindi. We have simply asked for a translation to English, as like it or not, Many people in India are not comfortable with hindi… hence in deals thread specifically, we ask for such translation so its easier for Dimers to connect with each other (again using ur words only). We are not going to get some Medal from anyone for trying to enforce English or Hindi or any other language for that matter…

The only language True Dimers understand is “deals” …. As far as jamindaar and all … Maaf kar dost… I wont get dragged there. Over and out.

I have proper opinion. I don’t hate English but hate when I am forced to speak/write it. Users should have freedom to choose their own language. Pardon me but you are not just asking for translation but forcing it, there is no freedom here. Asking and forcing is separate thing. If you simply ask then we are free to choose whether provide translation or not. But nope that’s not the case here, you punish users who do not provide translation and I hate being forced.
Note: DD is here for it’s team profit and I have no issue with it’s policy but please don’t paint your profit seeking rules as some cause for greater good.
Don’t just read 1 line out of whole comment. Nowhere I said about me being against English as language. I am against stupid rules which don’t give me freedom to choose my own language.

Dimer
Admin
1,359
17066
1493
Expand
DaBomb wrote:

I have proper opinion. I don’t hate English but hate when I am forced to speak/write it. Users should have freedom to choose their own language. Pardon me but you are not just asking for translation but forcing it, there is no freedom here. Asking and forcing is separate thing. If you simply ask then we are free to choose whether provide translation or not. But nope that’s not the case here, you punish users who do not provide translation and I hate being forced.
Note: DD is here for it’s team profit and I have no issue with it’s policy but please don’t paint your profit seeking rules as some cause for greater good.

Ok… so seems English/hindi is not really your issue…

Welcome to forum buddy… If there are no rules, Forum would be a mess… Tomm u or someone would say… Mujhe sabko gaali dena hain… i dont have freedom here to do that… I hate when i/we am/are forced to not speak gaali…. but still we cant allow that… for larger interests of community

Even we sometimes feel like speaking in hindi… or our mother-tounge… but when u are talking with large audience , we have to keep in mind about mutual preferences and find the best ground.. Hindi main baat karna hain? Mere saath karna chat pe smile

Missing
suspended
442
6318
77
Expand
admin wrote:

Ok… so seems English/hindi is not really your issue…

Welcome to forum buddy… If there are no rules, Forum would be a mess… Tomm u or someone would say… Mujhe sabko gaali dena hain… i dont have freedom here to do that… I hate when i/we am/are forced to not speak gaali…. but still we cant allow that… for larger interests of community

Even we sometimes feel like speaking in hindi… or our mother-tounge… but when u are talking with large audience , we have to keep in mind about mutual preferences and find the best ground.. Hindi main baat karna hain? Mere saath karna chat pe smile

@admin chha gaye… smile toungueout

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
361
6
Expand
admin wrote:

Ok… so seems English/hindi is not really your issue…

Welcome to forum buddy… If there are no rules, Forum would be a mess… Tomm u or someone would say… Mujhe sabko gaali dena hain… i dont have freedom here to do that… I hate when i/we am/are forced to not speak gaali…. but still we cant allow that… for larger interests of community

Even we sometimes feel like speaking in hindi… or our mother-tounge… but when u are talking with large audience , we have to keep in mind about mutual preferences and find the best ground.. Hindi main baat karna hain? Mere saath karna chat pe smile

Haha appreciate it. Accha laga admin ka point of view dekhkar. Mujhe English ya Hindi see koi problem nhi. Ab kabhi mauka Mila to chat karoonga hehe agar time ho to admin ke pas.
Note: Meri aajadi waha khatam ho jati hai jaha se dusro ki suru hogi. So we can’t really abuse others (many really do it).

Napster icon
Critic
70
5412
106
Expand
DaBomb wrote:

They do it because they are hypocrites and have close to no self respect. Check countries below and language people speak (majority).
China – Chinese
Japan – Japanese
France – french
Poland – polish
German – Germany
Spain – Spanish
Portugal – Portuguese
Bulgaria – Bulgarian
Crotia – crotian
Denmark – Danish
Egypt – Arabic
Finland – Finnish
Indonesia – Indonesian
Vietnam – Vietnamese
Ukraine – Ukrainian
Italy – Italian
Netherland – Dutch
…………. and many more. People do not feel ashamed to speak their mother tongue all over the world. But here in India people make others feel inferior for not knowing English. We still behave like slave of British, not by force but by mentality.
DD only care about their page rank. They don’t care about anything else, so why would they care about our mother tongue.
Note: knowing English is good but forcing people to speak it, it’s not acceptable, people can’t dictate what language other should speak, ironically DD name begin with" DESI " but they force people to not speak their Desi language.
I will suggest DD to change their name to “ENGLISH DIME”. that will be accordance to their rules.

How many of these countries that you listed have more than 10 native languages? Or even 5?

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
361
6
Expand
enapster wrote:

How many of these countries that you listed have more than 10 native languages? Or even 5?

Why would it matter if those countries do not have multiple language. Our constitution have not given anyone right to force people to use English language and I was talking about DD rules where users are punished for not providing English translation when talking in Hindi. I despise such unethical forceful approach.
Note: I have seen school not taking admission of a child because their parents can’t speak English.

Cropped48137522356330991
suspended
73
956
22
Expand
DaBomb wrote:

What I wanted to tell everyone that no one feels inferior when talking mother tongue, I have seen such cases in India only (where people discriminate based on English language) and whatever I said was about every language (I never said people should speak only Hindi, nope they should be able to speak their native language without any restriction).
Note: I have seen school not taking admission of a child because their parents can’t speak English.

“School not taking admission of a child bcz their parents can’t speak English”
This is strange rolleyes

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
361
6
Expand
Neve_Settle wrote:

“School not taking admission of a child bcz their parents can’t speak English”
strange rolleyes

Yeah I have seen it, happened with one of my distant relative who has good economical standing but school did not accept admission because both husband and wife did not know English.

Napster icon
Critic
70
5412
106
Expand
DaBomb wrote:

Why would it matter if those countries do not have multiple language. Our constitution have not given anyone right to force people to use English language and I was talking about DD rules where users are punished for not providing English translation when talking in Hindi. I despise such unethical forceful approach.
Note: I have seen school not taking admission of a child because their parents can’t speak English.

You made a list of countries as an example. That list of countries has now been flushed into the toilet as the list is not valid. If you despise DD policies, why don’t you leave? This is a free country. Who is forcing you?

Napster icon
Critic
70
5412
106
Expand
DaBomb wrote:

Yeah I have seen it, happened with one of my distant relative who has good economical standing but school did not accept admission because both husband and wife did not know English.

They can admit their child in Hindi Medium school, what’s the problem with that?

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
361
6
Expand
enapster wrote:

You made a list of countries as an example. That list of countries has now been flushed into the toilet as the list is not valid. If you despise DD policies, why don’t you leave? This is a free country. Who is forcing you?

That list is valid and in many countries people speak multiple language but everyone is free to choose their own language as communication medium. You are talking like self proclaimed intellectuals and according to you their rule is ethical and if I do not agree with it then I should leave forum. Tomorrow you will say if I don’t agree with a government rule then I should leave country.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
361
6
Expand
enapster wrote:

They can admit their child in Hindi Medium school, what’s the problem with that?

Why should anyone be allowed to discriminate between childrens (who do not even know what discrimination is) based on their parents language. According to you and those school authority, just because a child’s parents do not know English makes that child ineligible to study in their school. What kind of shitty logic is this and you even has guts to say that he should study in Hindi medium school (i.e government school). Why should anyone restrict a child education because of their parents. Government has mandated school to allocate 25% admission to poor child whose parents are poor/uneducated under RTI (right to education) to increase education and remove discrimination. I salute you sir for your Noble thought and won’t talk/reply you further because I don’t like people who discriminate.
Note: thought like uneducated/limited educated person child should go to government school only is unacceptable for me.

Napster icon
Critic
70
5412
106
Expand
DaBomb wrote:

Why should anyone be allowed to discriminate between childrens (who do not even know what discrimination is) based on their parents language. According to you and those school authority, just because a child’s parents do not know English makes that child ineligible to study in their school. What kind of shitty logic is this and you even has guts to say that he should study in Hindi medium school (i.e government school). Why should anyone restrict a child education because of their parents. Government has mandated school to allocate 25% admission to poor child whose parents are poor/uneducated under RTI (right to education) to increase education and remove discrimination. I salute you sir for your Noble thought and won’t talk/reply you further because I don’t like people who discriminate.
Note: thought like uneducated/limited educated person child should go to government school only is unacceptable for me.

You comment is too long, did not read the whole thing. If a school’s primary medium is English, they prefer kids whose parents can speak English, so that the parents can teach kids at home. If you feel in India, we should promote only Hindi, let your kids study in Hindi medium schools. Case closed.

Missing