Trick To Use New50 Promo Code In Your Old Accou...

Trick To Use New50 Promo Code In Your Old Account – Paytm Grand Loot

Paytm logo
1482 588272534660486 1155016523094507650 n
Deal Cadet
0
63
200
0

HOW TO GET THIS DEAL

1) Firstly goto Paytm website Here : https://payt...m/

Note:- This Trick is Working only on Paytm DeskTop Version for Sign up Process and NEW50 promo code work on Paytm App.

2) Now Click on “Login/Signup “.

3) Click on Sign up and Enter your Old Paytm account Number and password which you want to Set.

4) That’s it Account get Successful created on your old Number.

5) Note :- May be you face different issue. So click on “ I did Not ” and then Create New account using Old Number.

6) Now Initiate a Recharge of Rs 50 or above.

7) Apply Coupon:- NEW50

8) And complete your transaction using Paytm Wallet/ debit / credit card only..

9) You will get the Rs 50 Cashback in your paytm wallet instantly.

10) Now Repeated this Process again & again with your Old Paytm Registered Number with the Help Bluestacks, Root Mobile etc.

Must Read-

1) Promo code:- NEW50 valid in Paytm App only.

2) NEW50 valid on 1 time per device.

3) Trick might get blocked anytime So use it Fast as soon as Possible.

4) Use Bluestacks, Root Mobile to get unlimited.

43 Comments  |  
35 Dimers
Altaj bimb9yrnmqwgz2ocnjqlql4dblgojmigccfsaupab
Deal Newbie
0
314
80
3

What if I had balance in my account

12274362 934647083255010 702860545205658168 n
Deal Subedar
4
11
1072
5

nothing understood

Thumbimgcrop 1456084167249
Deal Subedar
1
275
1946
25
@venkisv6489 wrote:

nothing understood


Use same no. For regestering new acc.

Thumbimgcrop 1456084167249
Deal Subedar
1
275
1946
25
@idiot wrote:

What if I had balance in my account


Send to other acc.

11136622 1040528555975879 7696542147841609041 n
suspended
6
58
3849
37
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif WTF did I just see.
Giphy
Deal Hunter
139
6,507
27085
604

Go Goa Gone https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
151
490
21

I’m getting error on registration “Mobile number is not available”.

Download
suspended
0
67
1208
3

Still Working? i thought it is already stopped.

Thumbimgcrop 1455022668900
Deal Cadet
1
142
652
11

mobile no registered!?

Missing
suspended
0
50
20
0

is this working in any browser from mobile?

Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
suspended
4
41
23520
253

Still working ? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
153
656
8

not working

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
38
1

after verifying otp via desktop browser, it says, mobile number is not available, contact customer support.

286 907
Deal Major
1
11
26518
168
@Beinghuman wrote:

Still working ? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


bro try if u have otherthen airtel number, it will work (make account zero). now my account is new account 53rs paytm got vanished https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif but airtel number wont accept this NEW50… all transactions also got vanished https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

421804
Deal Subedar
3
168
1798
27

Working https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

User
suspended
0
71
344
2

this guy is spreading spam on DD

Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
suspended
4
41
23520
253
@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

Still working ? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


bro try if u have otherthen airtel number, it will work (make account zero). now my account is new account 53rs paytm got vanished https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif but airtel number wont accept this NEW50… all transactions also got vanished https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif


Thanks And Rooney Strikes https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
52
222
3
@Beinghuman wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

Still working ? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


bro try if u have otherthen airtel number, it will work (make account zero). now my account is new account 53rs paytm got vanished https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif but airtel number wont accept this NEW50… all transactions also got vanished https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif


Thanks And Rooney Strikes https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Both playing like shit.

Funny gif grocery bags
Deal Cadet
1
193
306
23

If anybody lost their wallet amount.dont worry..go to profile..
change with another old mobile number(make zero wallet) and verify otp1 and otp 2..then u can use your old account ..login with email id and password..and verify mobile number..now you will get back your old cashback

Giphy
Deal Subedar
10
357
2986
14
@Beinghuman wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

Still working ? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


bro try if u have otherthen airtel number, it will work (make account zero). now my account is new account 53rs paytm got vanished https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif but airtel number wont accept this NEW50… all transactions also got vanished https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif


Thanks And Rooney Strikes https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
4/4 last 2 years against liverpool.

Photo
Deal Cadet
3
189
536
10

Not able to register…
It says number not available for signup..
They are fixing the loop hole.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif

Missing
suspended
0
39
340
60

save your money in old account

i will become ZERO
as you create new account

Img 20170520 230207
Deal Lieutenant
4
287
5076
57

Paytm may deduct it later, why not play simple ? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
145
650
7

like 50% cb twice…so skipping.

vu & kg for sharing…usefully to needy dimmers

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
1820
48

mobile number is not available, contact customer support.

trick blocked

E7b55fb1d448621e52964de627a13e90
Deal Captain
58
9
10724
54
@saymyname wrote:

Paytm may deduct it later, why not play simple ? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


It deduct afteward so better to utilise full amount as soon as possible..
Disclosure-m nt participating in it,nor even tried to

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
32
0

Unlocked 2 accounts through this approach….Voted up!!

Thumbimgcrop 1450249086032
Deal Subedar
1
127
2036
16

please remember your balance must be zero
atleast post full.details before copy pasting😀

Juarez
Deal Major
144
21
18590
192
@sukhichd71013 wrote:

please remember your balance must be zero
atleast post full.details before copy pasting😀


he copied my trick and posted openly so please vd

Missing