Udio Sercharge

Udio Sercharge

203°
Missing
Deal Cadet
295
908
11

hi.
udio debit rs 57.5 rs for sercharge. anyone know about it?

Expired almost 3 years
27 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
113
2550
28

Did you contacted them through phone, maybe they are charging those call nowadays. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Giphy %281%29
Deal Subedar
75
2110
15
thinktank wrote:

Did you contacted them through phone, maybe they are charging those call nowadays. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

i sent 2k to my friends wallet but while entering his number i entered 11 numbers
i.e this is his no 987xxxxxx7 but i had entered 987xxxxxx71 and sent 2k . but when i checked my sms i found it out

what to do now ????

Missing
Deal Subedar
113
2550
28
Expand
Src_045 wrote:

i sent 2k to my friends wallet but while entering his number i entered 11 numbers
i.e this is his no 987xxxxxx7 but i had entered 987xxxxxx71 and sent 2k . but when i checked my sms i found it out

what to do now ????

The only way to get back money from Udio is dispute the transaction. Call them up right away.

Giphy %281%29
Deal Subedar
75
2110
15
Expand
thinktank wrote:

The only way to get back money from Udio is dispute the transaction. Call them up right away.

called them now i asked her to cancel tht tranx but she told its systematic i cant cancel it
told her the issue but she told wait for 72hrs ~~3 business days 2k will be reversed . but also i told her to raise a complaint and got some 5 digit reference no https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif
did i do correct
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif i got a sms stating fund transfer is successful and receipt has been mailed

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
552
18
Expand
Src_045 wrote:

called them now i asked her to cancel tht tranx but she told its systematic i cant cancel it
told her the issue but she told wait for 72hrs ~~3 business days 2k will be reversed . but also i told her to raise a complaint and got some 5 digit reference no https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif
did i do correct

:evil: i got a sms stating fund transfer is successful and receipt has been mailed

Did you get your money?

Ezgif 3 1f1253be5e
Deal Cadet
61
167
5

Udio charged Rs.11.56 fuel surchage for my Rs.500 transaction !! did they updated their t&c ??

Images
Deal Cadet
55
433
7
Expand
Src_045 wrote:

United wallet

Which wallet is this? Can you please elaborate. If possible post the app playstore link…

Thanks in advance

Images
Deal Cadet
55
433
7

I just registered on united wallet. For funds out, I see that they have imps facility but when i click on it, it says that it is only for customers who have united bank account. Pls let me know how to transfer funds out of united wallet to digibank ? Many thanks in advance!!!

Images
Deal Cadet
55
433
7
Expand
Src_045 wrote:

No to DBS Digi bank acc . Udo>unitd >dbs

I just registered on united wallet. For funds out, I see that they have imps facility but when i click on it, it says that it is only for customers who have united bank account. Pls let me know how to transfer funds out of united wallet to digibank ? Many thanks in advance!!!

Giphy %281%29
Deal Subedar
75
2110
15
Expand
DealDimers wrote:

I just registered on united wallet. For funds out, I see that they have imps facility but when i click on it, it says that it is only for customers who have united bank account. Pls let me know how to transfer funds out of united wallet to digibank ? Many thanks in advance!!!

Go to DBS click add funds via net banking select united wallet enter ur set Nick name otp

Images
Deal Cadet
55
433
7
Expand
Src_045 wrote:

Go to DBS click add funds via net banking select united wallet enter ur set Nick name otp

Any monthly limit for amount transfer???

Missing