UDIO Wallet FoodOMania Offer ++

UDIO Wallet FoodOMania Offer ++

Score: 10 Votes: 10
Score: 10 Votes: 10
Score: 10 Votes: 10
Score: 10 Votes: 10
Score: 10 Votes: 10
A2z1
Deal Major
103
4,774
19795
161

First thanks to @rajrocks for posting below deal
http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

@DealSeeker

I used my UDIO physical card at Lakme Salon yesterday for some 1500 approx & received instant 75 cashback citing it as FoodOMania cashback
I used my UDIO physical card at Amazon today for 950 received instant 47 cashback citing it as FoodOMania cashback

So effectively this cashback is working for non Food MCC codes also as of now

PS : I am not responsible if it does not work for you or offer is rolled back by UDIO

  • In
64 Comments  |  
27 Dimers
Matrix stickmen
Dimer Of The Year 2015
24
1,892
38893
654
Channel Alert
Info: Udio 5% CB offer is working everywhere! Amazon GC at 10% off & a lot more.


Additional details: Use it quickly before it stops. Amazon GC at 5% off: http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online.... You just need to use your imagination to utilize it to the max with a lot of other deals.

Update at 11:14am: Do not try to use this to load to other prepaid wallets. Udio has identified most prepaid wallets and excludes them from all such card transactions offers.

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
189
29776
620

Awesome! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Edit – @A2Zdeals is it necessary to be on 2.1.4 app update to get cashback as mentioned in terms and conditions or you have old app?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
21
1,420
6896
66

is it for physical card only or virtual card too ?

Oye friend1.6
Deal Subedar
3
223
1214
44

@A2Zdeals

Thanks for sharing,
BTW what item u bought from amazon?
which category ??

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

Deal Baba ka Pitara - Win Prizes worth Rs. 3 Lakh

Deal Baba ka Pitara - Win Prizes worth Rs. 3 Lakh
Images %286%29
Deal Captain
4
187
13222
218
@DealSeeker wrote:

Channel Alert
Info: Udio 5% CB offer is working everywhere! Amazon GC at 10% off & a lot more.


Additional details: Use it quickly before it stops. Amazon GC at 5% off: http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online.... You just need to use your imagination to utilize it to the max with a lot of other deals.


Great. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

@A2Zdeals Good work. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

A2z1
Deal Major
103
4,774
19795
161
@oye_friend wrote:

@A2Zdeals

Thanks for sharing,
BTW what item u bought from amazon?
which category ??


I used it for amazon gift card top offer (rajrocks fpd post)

A2z1
Deal Major
103
4,774
19795
161
@VaibhavJain wrote:

Awesome! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Edit – @A2Zdeals is it necessary to be on 2.1.4 app update to get cashback as mentioned in terms and conditions or you have old app?


I keep updating apps & I am on updated UDIO app too
And I have physical card so it is not that only digital one, maybe for that ditigal one need to be updated.

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
189
29776
620
@A2Zdeals wrote:

@VaibhavJain wrote:

Awesome! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Edit – @A2Zdeals is it necessary to be on 2.1.4 app update to get cashback as mentioned in terms and conditions or you have old app?


I keep updating apps & I am on updated UDIO app too
And I have physical card so it is not that only digital one, maybe for that ditigal one need to be updated.


i am also having udio card from a long ago, when it was shmart probably. paid 99 for that earlier.

X men gambit background by kalel7 d5hgokr
Deal Subedar
1
80
1684
12

Hey @A2Zdeals is the UDIO offer per user per day i.e. one time per day?

Avatar3800 1.gif
Deal Cadet
1
84
568
27

Any new user offer for Udio?

Animals    19 20120508 1676001618
Deal Subedar
2
136
2430
15

@A2Zdeals how much did it take to get cashback..in udio wallet(i used physical card)

A2z1
Deal Major
103
4,774
19795
161
@Deadbeast wrote:

@A2Zdeals how much did it take to get cashback..in udio wallet(i used physical card)


Instant

A2z1
Deal Major
103
4,774
19795
161
@VaibhavJain wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

@VaibhavJain wrote:

Awesome! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Edit – @A2Zdeals is it necessary to be on 2.1.4 app update to get cashback as mentioned in terms and conditions or you have old app?


I keep updating apps & I am on updated UDIO app too
And I have physical card so it is not that only digital one, maybe for that ditigal one need to be updated.


i am also having udio card from a long ago, when it was shmart probably. paid 99 for that earlier.

#UdioExpert

X men gambit background by kalel7 d5hgokr
Deal Subedar
1
80
1684
12
@A2Zdeals wrote:

@Deadbeast wrote:

@A2Zdeals how much did it take to get cashback..in udio wallet(i used physical card)


Instant


Seems not working for digital card. Cashback is not instant, also, the Amazon topup is also not instant. Balance still not reflecting in Amazon. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif
Update: Top up failed by Udio digital card on Amazon. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

What is going on? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Animals    19 20120508 1676001618
Deal Subedar
2
136
2430
15
@A2Zdeals wrote:

@Deadbeast wrote:

@A2Zdeals how much did it take to get cashback..in udio wallet(i used physical card)


Instant


thank you…Got 47 cashback after 14 minutes…:-}

Ptg03245750
Deal Lieutenant
12
443
5446
43
@gambits wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

@Deadbeast wrote:

@A2Zdeals how much did it take to get cashback..in udio wallet(i used physical card)


Instant


Seems not working for digital card. Cashback is not instant, also, the Amazon topup is also not instant. Balance still not reflecting in Amazon. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif
Update: Top up failed by Udio digital card on Amazon. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

What is going on? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


it worked for me And cashback was credited in approx 10 mins for digital card trasaction

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
107
534
5

Got CB instantly.. Wow.. PM Me for details

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
189
29776
620
@gambits wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

@Deadbeast wrote:

@A2Zdeals how much did it take to get cashback..in udio wallet(i used physical card)


Instant


Seems not working for digital card. Cashback is not instant, also, the Amazon topup is also not instant. Balance still not reflecting in Amazon. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif
Update: Top up failed by Udio digital card on Amazon. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

What is going on? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


maybe only udio physical card work on amazon as it is in category of debit card while digit one is credit card and you cannot use credit cards for buying gift card on amazon of amazon, what are the first 4 digits of your card?

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
66
296
4

Welcome back @A2Z bro…

A2z1
Deal Major
103
4,774
19795
161
@gambits wrote:

Hey @A2Zdeals is the UDIO offer per user per day i.e. one time per day?


3 times through offer period

X men gambit background by kalel7 d5hgokr
Deal Subedar
1
80
1684
12
@VaibhavJain wrote:
maybe only udio physical card work on amazon as it is in category of debit card while digit one is credit card, what are the first 4 digits of your card?

Nahi na bhai, upar dekho, logo ka digital me bhi hua hai… 10 min lagte hai for cb return. Let’s see, this time swipe was completed on Amazon “suckcessfooly”. Lets see, if cb comes now. Just ye batao, per user per day hai kya? Or can we use 3 times full in single day? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

11046591 730932667006071 4491536939737697514 o
Deal Cadet
0
61
728
18

I got the Cashback for loading it to payu money. Yesterday night..

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
189
29776
620
@gambits wrote:

@VaibhavJain wrote:
maybe only udio physical card work on amazon as it is in category of debit card while digit one is credit card, what are the first 4 digits of your card?

Nahi na bhai, upar dekho, logo ka digital me bhi hua hai… 10 min lagte hai for cb return. Let’s see, this time swipe was completed on Amazon “suckcessfooly”. Lets see, if cb comes now. Just ye batao, per user per day hai kya? Or can we use 3 times full in single day? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


you can only use this 3 times, it’s on you whether you use in consecutively on in different different days, it doesn’t matter.

Tumblr inline o6rywcssae1r1aqjj 500
Deal Lieutenant
3
206
3470
54
@VaibhavJain wrote:

@gambits wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

@Deadbeast wrote:

@A2Zdeals how much did it take to get cashback..in udio wallet(i used physical card)


Instant


Seems not working for digital card. Cashback is not instant, also, the Amazon topup is also not instant. Balance still not reflecting in Amazon. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif
Update: Top up failed by Udio digital card on Amazon. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

What is going on? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


maybe only udio physical card work on amazon as it is in category of debit card while digit one is credit card and you cannot use credit cards for buying gift card on amazon of amazon, what are the first 4 digits of your card?

I used udio digital card on amazon to topup my amazon gc balance… it worked fine and cb credited after 15 mins.. did not face any issye.. @gambits please try once again..

X men gambit background by kalel7 d5hgokr
Deal Subedar
1
80
1684
12
@VaibhavJain wrote:
you can only use this 3 times, it’s on you whether you use in consecutively on in different different days, it doesn’t matter.

Ok bille, thanks for helping. KarmaLog dekh lena, if u haven’t seen yet. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

@Cherry wrote:

I used udio digital card on amazon to topup my amazon gc balance… it worked fine and cb credited after 15 mins.. did not face any issye.. @gambits please try once again..


Thanks girl for helping on this update. It worked for me the second time, lets hope the CB comes. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Tumblr inline o6rywcssae1r1aqjj 500
Deal Lieutenant
3
206
3470
54

.

Tumblr inline o6rywcssae1r1aqjj 500
Deal Lieutenant
3
206
3470
54
@gambits wrote:

@VaibhavJain wrote:
you can only use this 3 times, it’s on you whether you use in consecutively on in different different days, it doesn’t matter.

Ok bille, thanks for helping. KarmaLog dekh lena, if u haven’t seen yet. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

@Cherry wrote:

I used udio digital card on amazon to topup my amazon gc balance… it worked fine and cb credited after 15 mins.. did not face any issye.. @gambits please try once again..


Thanks girl for helping on this update. It worked for me the second time, lets hope the CB comes. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


girl BOY

Missing