Udta Punjab' leaked online two days prior to it...

Udta Punjab' leaked online two days prior to its theatrical release

Score: 10 Votes: 10
Score: 10 Votes: 10
Score: 10 Votes: 10
Score: 10 Votes: 10
Score: 10 Votes: 10
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
14
654
4190
82

Udta Punjab’ leaked online two days prior to its theatrical release…

Read more at: http://english.manoramaonline.com/entertainment...

http://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/is-anur...

http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/20142928/U...
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

111 Comments  |  
44 Dimers
Thumbimgcrop 1450249086032
Deal Subedar
1
127
2036
16
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif not fare https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif
Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
196
30466
628

Isme bhi Modi ji ka hi hath hai. #StupidKejri https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
Kejriwal was trying to gain political benifit by supporting the movie as the producer was the guy from NDTV, Sameer Nair. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif ab lag gyi na. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Epyvirl24cl5w9le4mmn
suspended
3
190
4066
34

Pehlaj Nihlani took his revenge #ThugLife B-)

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
14
654
4190
82

Movie leaked from CBFC and not Kejriwaall

#SackCBFC

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif
Images
Moderator
4
267
14400
222
@sukhichd710 wrote:

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif not fare https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Not Fair ?? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Mylife
Deal Lieutenant
38
123
6210
118

Its Censer Board print.

Aap
Dimer Of The Year 2014
86
2,347
26458
328

Dont worry it doesnt have seedershttps://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/surfing.gif

799075054d4e23ecf720b3f3585c455a
Deal Lieutenant
13
78
6492
64

A joke of a country we live in… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1442331040049
Deal Cadet
1
71
472
10
@goss8877 wrote:

Dont worry it doesnt have seedershttps://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/surfing.gif

actually it has

799075054d4e23ecf720b3f3585c455a
Deal Lieutenant
13
78
6492
64
@goss8877 wrote:

Dont worry it doesnt have seedershttps://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/surfing.gif

seeders ? it is also available for direct download .. know at least two links..

i can’t wait to watch this movie in theatre…

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
196
30466
628
@goss8877 wrote:

Dont worry it doesnt have seedershttps://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/surfing.gif


So, after Game of Thrones be ready for the Udta Punjab spoilers. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

58893 bob marley quote
Deal Cadet
0
93
776
24

use filestream.me for converting torrent into direct download link. Ps: not downloading, gonna watch it in theater.
17 June movie mania.
9:00 am : finding dory
12:30pm : Now you see me 2
4 pm : Udta Punjab https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Achilles armour
Shopping Friend
27
2,099
57108
1092
@hese wrote:

@sukhichd710 wrote:

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif not fare https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Not Fair ?? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/268236/medium/3418522bhavnao-khayali.jpg?1480964301

Jake
Deal Major
78
3,587
16418
183

Such a shame

Images
Critic
0
387
9168
96
@goss8877 wrote:

Dont worry it doesnt have seedershttps://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/surfing.gif


35 seeders right now https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Deal baba big
Deal Subedar
10
0
2828
68
@VaibhavJain wrote:

Isme bhi Modi ji ka hi hath hai. #StupidKejri https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
Kejriwal was trying to gain political benifit by supporting the movie as the producer was the guy from NDTV, Sameer Nair. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif ab lag gyi na. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


hhahaha

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
132
9294
52
@thrifty_indian wrote:

@goss8877 wrote:

Dont worry it doesnt have seedershttps://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/surfing.gif


35 seeders right now https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Now around 150 seeders & 2900 peers … It’s continuously growing. Bad news indeed https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Deal baba big
Deal Subedar
10
0
2828
68

im from punjab decided to watch in theatre now wtf is this

799075054d4e23ecf720b3f3585c455a
Deal Lieutenant
13
78
6492
64
@VaibhavJain wrote:


@goss8877 wrote:

Dont worry it doesnt have seedershttps://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/surfing.gif


So, after Game of Thrones be ready for the Udta Punjab spoilers. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

hahahaha…was thinking the same. time to unfriend some people on Facebook (ones I know can’t keep quiet)

Jake
Deal Major
78
3,587
16418
183
@thrifty_indian wrote:

@goss8877 wrote:

Dont worry it doesnt have seedershttps://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/surfing.gif


35 seeders right now https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


All private torrent websites are flooded with these rips

Madhavan
Deal Subedar
11
93
2686
78

Eng subs available too?

Unnamed
suspended
11
14
14005
158

mera bharat mahan https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
koi torrent de do seeds wala

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
196
30466
628
@TikhiMirchies wrote:

@hese wrote:

@sukhichd710 wrote:

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif not fare https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Not Fair ?? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/268310/medium/3418650bhavnao-khayali.jpg?1480964344


Why don’t you change your badge to ‘Dimer of the year 2012’ since we have a option to select them from profile under badge option. i know once you complained about this https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif CC @DealSeeker

Swamivivekananda1
Deal Lieutenant
6
210
3385
42

@VaibhavJain

bhai isme bhi kuch liberal ko “1 naam ka phobia” hi dikhega .

do they know 1% knowledge of this ?? last i remember is “expendable 3” the hollywood movie and popular series was leaked months back from release , its not revenge its all about publicity most of the times , people who see pirate and who see on hall will not be affected bcoz who go to cinema will go as usual and who see online will see now too , difference will be they will see before 2 days , every movie get online on its first day within hours of first show , so not a big thing but yes more news will give more publicity .

and by the way nihlani is totally confused person i still could not understand why he made unnecessary cuts in A certificate movie , words are ok for adults . but other party got only benefit of this , first they said punjab is removed from “udta punjab” and made it viral , which was false news , never punjab word was cut in title , only a in movie scene was cut , so this title thing made it popular which was in real false news . but however people , who only think on what the see without using brain , started commenting on title thing .

however movie is on good subject . as a director anurag is much better .

Swamivivekananda1
Deal Lieutenant
6
210
3385
42
@goss8877 wrote:

Dont worry it doesnt have seedershttps://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/surfing.gif


leave seeder even now it is available on non torrent sites too with 480p rip and hevc , 200mb to 500mb .

Alien5
Deal Lieutenant
15
102
3126
28
@goyal.dkg wrote:

do they know 1% knowledge of this ?? last i remember is “expendable 3” the hollywood movie and popular series was leaked months back from release , its not revenge its all about publicity most of the times .


Even a movie in Telugu ‘Attarintiki Daregi’ leaked online,made with budget 55 Crores collected More than 100 Cr’s.
I dont think Censor board member’s are crazy enough to leak a movie Online inorder to take revenge Lol

Thumbimgcrop 1450249086032
Deal Subedar
1
127
2036
16
@hese wrote:


@sukhichd710 wrote:

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif not fare https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


Not Fair ?? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

bro bache sai galti bhi ho sakte hai https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
92
374
10

UDDA Punjab….. good movie….
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Swamivivekananda1
Deal Lieutenant
6
210
3385
42
@bosslooter wrote:

@goyal.dkg wrote:

do they know 1% knowledge of this ?? last i remember is “expendable 3” the hollywood movie and popular series was leaked months back from release , its not revenge its all about publicity most of the times .


Even a movie in Telugu ‘Attarintiki Daregi’ leaked online,made with budget 55 Crores collected More than 100 Cr’s.
I dont think Censor board member’s are crazy enough to leak a movie Online inorder to take revenge Lol

thats a new type of advertisement and promotion , now a days many time controversy only give benefit .
and its censor board video , but it is not necessary that if censor written on it , then it can only leaked by board , it can be by promoters or someone from board or someone from which included in part of case filed in court many others source .

Missing