Unable to add Money to DBS Saving A/c using Deb...

Unable to add Money to DBS Saving A/c using Debit card

Score: 1 Votes: 1
Missing
Deal Cadet
1
76
364
9

I got DBS Saving account with physical debit card after finger Verification at home. I am unable to add money using Debit card. The Validity date option is not working. Did they blocked money add feature by debit card???

25 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
276
4566
65

@hps21

Add money through debit card was working last month but has stopped working from this month. Someone suggested that only if the name on the card is same as DBS account it would allow us to add money. I have not tried that though as I don’t have any necessity.

PS-I have tried debit cards of HDFC, SBI and Vijaya bank with no luck

Osho
Critic
22
296
14428
220

@hps21 Finger verification!
Which finger did they verify? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

I was able to add money using my SBI debit card three days back.

CC @ranjithsai01

Giphy
Deal Subedar
12
21
2520
53

Use kotak jifi.. Pm me for referral

Fantasia painting%281%29
Deal Subedar
0
85
1754
21

@hps21 try imps to load….or use debit card which is of same name registered wid dbs it may work…added yesterday wid debit card worked fine…

Pp
suspended
2
151
2382
43

Just added 2k from pnb master card

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
870
18,338
52093
523
@Magus wrote:

@hps21 Finger verification!
Which finger did they verify? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

I was able to add money using my SBI debit card three days back.

CC @ranjithsai01


maestro?

Osho
Critic
22
296
14428
220
@rajrocks wrote:

maestro?



Master. What are you still doing with a Maestro card? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
870
18,338
52093
523
@Magus wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

maestro?



Master. What are you still doing with a Maestro card? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

i didnt ask, they only gave https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Osho
Critic
22
296
14428
220
@rajrocks wrote:

i didnt ask, they only gave https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif



They stopped issuing Maestro cards looooooong back. Most of the users have changed to Visa/Master after that. That’s why I asked what you’re still doing with that old fellow. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
870
18,338
52093
523
@Magus wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

i didnt ask, they only gave https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif



They stopped issuing Maestro cards looooooong back. Most of the users have changed to Visa/Master after that. That’s why I asked what you’re still doing with that old fellow. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

then i have look into this https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
73
716
10
@rajrocks wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

i didnt ask, they only gave https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif



They stopped issuing Maestro cards looooooong back. Most of the users have changed to Visa/Master after that. That’s why I asked what you’re still doing with that old fellow. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

then i have look into this https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif


can we add using the ticket compliments max card ?

Dsc 8604
Deal Cadet
1
73
834
13
@gotrajk wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

i didnt ask, they only gave https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif



They stopped issuing Maestro cards looooooong back. Most of the users have changed to Visa/Master after that. That’s why I asked what you’re still doing with that old fellow. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

then i have look into this https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif


can we add using the ticket compliments max card ?


No Bro

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
276
4566
65
@Magus wrote:

@hps21 Finger verification!
Which finger did they verify? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

I was able to add money using my SBI debit card three days back.

CC @ranjithsai01


Was it visa card and in your name? I used my sister’s SBI visa debit card but didn’t work. Someone who told that the card works if it is only in your name might be true. Will try using my card if required, but for now working fine with my Vijaya bank account so not an issue. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
276
4566
65
@gotrajk wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

i didnt ask, they only gave https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif



They stopped issuing Maestro cards looooooong back. Most of the users have changed to Visa/Master after that. That’s why I asked what you’re still doing with that old fellow. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

then i have look into this https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif


can we add using the ticket compliments max card ?


Gift/prepaid cards don’t work in DBS, Pockets, payzapp https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Osho
Critic
22
296
14428
220
@ranjithsai01 wrote:

Was it visa card and in your name? I used my sister’s SBI visa debit card but didn’t work. Someone who told that the card works if it is only in your name might be true. Will try using my card if required, but for now working fine with my Vijaya bank account so not an issue. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Master, in my name.

Osho
Critic
22
296
14428
220
@ranjithsai01 wrote:

Gift/prepaid cards don’t work in DBS, Pockets, payzapp https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif



Are you sure about PayZapp? Because VCCs do work on PayZapp. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
276
4566
65
@Magus wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

Gift/prepaid cards don’t work in DBS, Pockets, payzapp https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif



Are you sure about PayZapp? Because VCCs do work on PayZapp. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Both ticket compliments max and premium cards didn’t work for me. Have a youfirst card will try my luck then. Have lots of giftcards waiting to be transferred back to bank. If payzapp works then can do it through freecharge as I don’t want them to block my accounts for adding to0 many cards. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Osho
Critic
22
296
14428
220
@ranjithsai01 wrote:

Both ticket compliments max and premium cards didn’t work for me. Have a youfirst card will try my luck then. Have lots of giftcards waiting to be transferred back to bank. If payzapp works then can do it through freecharge as I don’t want them to block my accounts for adding to0 many cards. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif



Just tried using Oxigen VC on PayZapp with no success. You’re right. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
870
18,338
52093
523
@Magus wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

Both ticket compliments max and premium cards didn’t work for me. Have a youfirst card will try my luck then. Have lots of giftcards waiting to be transferred back to bank. If payzapp works then can do it through freecharge as I don’t want them to block my accounts for adding to0 many cards. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif



Just tried using Oxigen VC on PayZapp with no success. You’re right. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

u never trust us do u https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Osho
Critic
22
296
14428
220
@rajrocks wrote:

u never trust us do u https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif



Now why do you add @ranjithsai01 to your league of extraordinary dumb-heads? He is one of those rare sensible dimers. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
870
18,338
52093
523
@Magus wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

u never trust us do u https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif



Now why do you add @ranjithsai01 to your league of extraordinary dumb-heads? He is one of those rare sensible dimers. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

not “your” , say “ours” https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Images %286%29
Deal Captain
4
187
13270
219
@dhaval0910 wrote:

@Tejaa wrote:

@adnan_d92 wrote:

Use kotak jifi.. Pm me for referral

Can you solve our query here https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t... ?
So that we can use your referral code https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
Cc: @gambits

Jifi referral and referral benefits plz.. If you can provide me

Check the pm which I am sending you. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing