unable to login back into mobikwik app

unable to login back into mobikwik app

133°
Missing
Deal Brigadier
78,322
90795
1246

guys
need help
im unable to login back to mobikwik app
my device is non rooted and have been using the same single acct.
tried redeeming the code mobisbi but i was facing an error so i clear cache and data and tried to login again but im getting this something went bad. pls try again later.
pls guide.
thx.

12 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Missing
suspended
525
41159
561

Don’t worry, it happens sometime due to network issue…..if they blocked you, then you will get a different error message like below….So wait for sometime and try again…..before that try to login from your desktop, if there is no issue on desktop, nothing serious with your account

https://i.imgur.com/ASA0q2j.png

Missing
Deal Brigadier
78,322
90795
1246
@SmallKing wrote:

Don’t worry, it happens sometime due to network issue…..if they blocked you, then you will get a different error message like below….So wait for sometime and try again…..before that try to login from your desktop, if there is no issue on desktop, nothing serious with your account

https://i.imgur.com/ASA0q2j.png


thx bro
my wallet is not locked and im able to login via web
actually i want to redeem mobiabi code
is it possible via web?
thx.
KG

Missing
suspended
525
41159
561
@rajrocks wrote:

actually i want to redeem mobiabi MOBISBI right? code
is it possible via web? thx. KG


No promocode can be redeemable through desktop……:-P

Missing
Deal Brigadier
78,322
90795
1246
@SmallKing wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

actually i want to redeem mobiabi MOBISBI right? code
is it possible via web? thx. KG


No promocode can be redeemable through desktop……:-P


shit man

just tried now, still im not able to login in app

Missing
Deal Brigadier
78,322
90795
1246

this is really hilarious guys toungueout
i was able to logon to my acct via edge in 5 seconds but not for 24hrs on high speed wifi lol

Missing
Deal Major
305
16038
100
@rajrocks wrote:

this is really hilarious guys https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
i was able to logon to my acct via edge in 5 seconds but not for 24hrs on high speed wifi https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


That’s why Mobikwik is different from others…..they have secured their app on unprotected network https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
4932
39
"@rajrocks":http://www.desidime.com/users/349128 wrote:

this is really hilarious guys https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png
i was able to logon to my acct via edge in 5 seconds but not for 24hrs on high speed wifi https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

Restart your phone…

Missing
Deal Brigadier
78,322
90795
1246
“@CrazyTroll ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...34 wrote:

"@rajrocks":http://www.desidime.com/users/349128 wrote:

this is really hilarious guys https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png
i was able to logon to my acct via edge in 5 seconds but not for 24hrs on high speed wifi https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

Restart your phone…


?
why what will happen?

Missing
Deal Cadet
93
412
2

@rajrocks MOBISBI:- 10% Cashback on recharge and bill payment?
Offer valid for all mobikwik accounts?

Missing
Deal Brigadier
78,322
90795
1246
KMkool wrote:

@rajrocks MOBISBI:- 10% Cashback on recharge and bill payment?
Offer valid for all mobikwik accounts?

bro, pls check the time this thread was created.

Missing
Deal Cadet
93
412
2
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

bro, pls check the time this thread was created.

Actual Story:- The Thread was showing on 1st page of Dost and Dimes section that time, so by default i assumed it to be new. Saw your issue, and seen it was resolved. Then noticed MOBISBI code, google searched the code and it was shown 10% cashback but it didn’t applied, thats why commented.

After your above comment i checked the timeline and noticed NOW this thread is 4.5yrs old😛.
(Still thinking why 4.5yrs old thread popped onto 1st page of dost and dimes that day when no comments was made)

Sorry for inconvenient tagging.

Missing
Deal Brigadier
78,322
90795
1246
Expand
KMkool wrote:

Actual Story:- The Thread was showing on 1st page of Dost and Dimes section that time, so by default i assumed it to be new. Saw your issue, and seen it was resolved. Then noticed MOBISBI code, google searched the code and it was shown 10% cashback but it didn’t applied, thats why commented.

After your above comment i checked the timeline and noticed NOW this thread is 4.5yrs old😛.
(Still thinking why 4.5yrs old thread popped onto 1st page of dost and dimes that day when no comments was made)

Sorry for inconvenient tagging.

np bro

Missing