unable to login flipkart

unable to login flipkart

110°
Missing
Deal Newbie
75
31
2

hey friends need help!!
I am unable to login in my account as i have received the wrong product from flipkart and upon returning they have cancelled my return request and even now i am unable to login into my account

23 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Arcticpersonalbasil max 1mb
Deal Cadet
94
149
0

Mr beans holiday ver2
Deal Cadet
92
149
0
JethaLel less than a minute ago
account blocked!

Missing
Deal Newbie
75
31
2

Is there anyway to unblock the account? As they are unable to understand my concern and wrong product have to be returned

15823609 1653457024946938 9007319641215982762 n
Deal Cadet
0
561
13
akkiocean93181 wrote:

Is there anyway to unblock the account? As they are unable to understand my concern and wrong product have to be returned

no way to unblock…better complain in consumer court with all details,then make a copy of all and send hand written letter to fk office with court case papers…then they might help

Missing
Deal Cadet
926
946
24

mine also blocked for complaining about mobile order cancellation. In resolution, they blocked my account sad

Missing
Deal Newbie
75
31
2
nomag wrote:

mine also blocked for complaining about mobile order cancellation. In resolution, they blocked my account sad

So now what are they replying?

Missing
Deal Cadet
926
946
24
jasmin5967 wrote:

@nomag Which type of resolution is this? flushed

i am also thinking why did i complained toungueout

Ws under blanket baby 2560x1600
Deal Cadet
365
835
63
nomag wrote:

mine also blocked for complaining about mobile order cancellation. In resolution, they blocked my account sad

same

Ws under blanket baby 2560x1600
Deal Cadet
365
835
63

i have lost around 10000/-, but trying to recover

Missing
Deal Newbie
75
31
2
akhild wrote:

i have lost around 10000/-, but trying to recover

I had ordered from flipkart pay later has my account is blocked i am unable to pay the dues too.

Missing
Deal Subedar
303
1113
10

Contact Flipkart customer care number 18002089898 from your Flipkart registered mobile number

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,598
21774
259
avion wrote:

Contact Flipkart customer care number 18002089898 from your Flipkart registered mobile number

Waste of time

318965
Deal Cadet
99
186
3

Mine blocked bcoz of booking 8 marq tvs from diff accs neutral_face neutral_face neutral_face

Missing
Deal Cadet
6
838
10
Bobby53787 wrote:

Mine blocked bcoz of booking 8 marq tvs from diff accs neutral_face neutral_face neutral_face

So you made more than 15k😲

318965
Deal Cadet
99
186
3
Expand
tank_u_m8 wrote:

Used same card for all orders?

Same address n same card

Called them for not compensation from one acc n they found it disappointed_relieved disappointed_relieved disappointed_relieved

Missing
Deal Cadet
6
838
10
Expand
Bobby53787 wrote:

Same address n same card

Called them for not compensation from one acc n they found it disappointed_relieved disappointed_relieved disappointed_relieved

Lalach bhuri bala hai.

Missing