unable to transfer money into bank, help!

unable to transfer money into bank, help!

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
50
170
2

Recently i made a citrus wallet account and i have loaded it with 1.6k and now when I tried to withdraw 10rs ( started with small since this is my first time) into my bank, just after two days the money got reversed back into my wallet on my second attemp, the money got deducted and still it hasnt been reflected into my bank a/c
Is there any minimum limit? And how long does it take for the money to reflect into my bank account? Their cc isnt responding and im helpless, i have 1.5k stuck in the wallet.
is there some minimum time i have to wait since i have created a fresh account?
any help would be appreciated, thanks

ps- Ive crosschecked my bank details 3 times and they are right.

24 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
50
170
2

Edit- the money again got reversed I to my wallet. ;(

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
55
44
1

Money generally gets credited the next working day
Try with some other account

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
50
170
2
@koolraj86 wrote:

Money generally gets credited the next working day
Try with some other account

Sad, my money always gets reversed back into the wallet.
I tired with dbs bank and my axis bank, in both the case after a period of 2 days, the money got reversed back to the wallet.
BTW is there in minimum amount you need to be transfer?

Osho
Critic
21
169
13308
214
@jimmymanda266 wrote:

@koolraj86 wrote:

Money generally gets credited the next working day
Try with some other account

Sad, my money always gets reversed back into the wallet.
I tired with dbs bank and my axis bank, in both the case after a period of 2 days, the money got reversed back to the wallet.
BTW is there in minimum amount you need to be transfer?


They do this in case of suspicious transactions. You are left with only two options now:
- Spend the money on shopping.
- Transfer it to some other wallet and then try withdrawing it to bank.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
50
170
2
@Magus wrote:


@jimmymanda266 wrote:

@koolraj86 wrote:

Money generally gets credited the next working day
Try with some other account

Sad, my money always gets reversed back into the wallet.
I tired with dbs bank and my axis bank, in both the case after a period of 2 days, the money got reversed back to the wallet.
BTW is there in minimum amount you need to be transfer?


They do this in case of suspicious transactions. You are left with only two options now:
- Spend the money on shopping.
- Transfer it to some other wallet and then try withdrawing it to bank.

Suspicions transaction? Its been just 5 days since I opened my account.
BTW you are right, I just talked to their cc ( seriously they were extremely helpfull)
They told me that my account is blocked. They asked me to submit my pan card and transaction history and front pic of my debit card ( hiding few digits)
BTW I used udio digital card for loading money.
Just one more question, they won’t do anything unethical with my documents right?

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Dd
Deal Cadet
3
178
902
13
@jimmymanda266 wrote:

@Magus wrote:


@jimmymanda266 wrote:

@koolraj86 wrote:

Money generally gets credited the next working day
Try with some other account

Sad, my money always gets reversed back into the wallet.
I tired with dbs bank and my axis bank, in both the case after a period of 2 days, the money got reversed back to the wallet.
BTW is there in minimum amount you need to be transfer?


They do this in case of suspicious transactions. You are left with only two options now:
- Spend the money on shopping.
- Transfer it to some other wallet and then try withdrawing it to bank.

Suspicions transaction? Its been just 5 days since I opened my account.
BTW you are right, I just talked to their cc ( seriously they were extremely helpfull)
They told me that my account is blocked. They asked me to submit my pan card and transaction history and front pic of my debit card ( hiding few digits)
BTW I used udio digital card for loading money.
Just one more question, they won’t do anything unethical with my documents right?

No, it’s just for KYC but don’t know why they asked for DC pic.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
50
170
2

And how do people not get blocked when they load money into citrus wallet by udio cards? Or may be I’m just doomed

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
50
170
2
@ishubhamsr wrote:


@jimmymanda266 wrote:

@Magus wrote:


@jimmymanda266 wrote:

@koolraj86 wrote:

Money generally gets credited the next working day
Try with some other account

Sad, my money always gets reversed back into the wallet.
I tired with dbs bank and my axis bank, in both the case after a period of 2 days, the money got reversed back to the wallet.
BTW is there in minimum amount you need to be transfer?


They do this in case of suspicious transactions. You are left with only two options now:
- Spend the money on shopping.
- Transfer it to some other wallet and then try withdrawing it to bank.

Suspicions transaction? Its been just 5 days since I opened my account.
BTW you are right, I just talked to their cc ( seriously they were extremely helpfull)
They told me that my account is blocked. They asked me to submit my pan card and transaction history and front pic of my debit card ( hiding few digits)
BTW I used udio digital card for loading money.
Just one more question, they won’t do anything unethical with my documents right?

No, it’s just for KYC but don’t know why they asked for DC pic.
Did you ever use udio card on citrus wallet?

Dd
Deal Cadet
3
178
902
13
@jimmymanda266 wrote:

@ishubhamsr wrote:


@jimmymanda266 wrote:

@Magus wrote:


@jimmymanda266 wrote:

@koolraj86 wrote:

Money generally gets credited the next working day
Try with some other account

Sad, my money always gets reversed back into the wallet.
I tired with dbs bank and my axis bank, in both the case after a period of 2 days, the money got reversed back to the wallet.
BTW is there in minimum amount you need to be transfer?


They do this in case of suspicious transactions. You are left with only two options now:
- Spend the money on shopping.
- Transfer it to some other wallet and then try withdrawing it to bank.

Suspicions transaction? Its been just 5 days since I opened my account.
BTW you are right, I just talked to their cc ( seriously they were extremely helpfull)
They told me that my account is blocked. They asked me to submit my pan card and transaction history and front pic of my debit card ( hiding few digits)
BTW I used udio digital card for loading money.
Just one more question, they won’t do anything unethical with my documents right?

No, it’s just for KYC but don’t know why they asked for DC pic.
Did you ever use udio card on citrus wallet?

Yes

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
50
170
2
@ishubhamsr wrote:


@jimmymanda266 wrote:

@ishubhamsr wrote:


@jimmymanda266 wrote:

@Magus wrote:


@jimmymanda266 wrote:

@koolraj86 wrote:

Money generally gets credited the next working day
Try with some other account

Sad, my money always gets reversed back into the wallet.
I tired with dbs bank and my axis bank, in both the case after a period of 2 days, the money got reversed back to the wallet.
BTW is there in minimum amount you need to be transfer?


They do this in case of suspicious transactions. You are left with only two options now:
- Spend the money on shopping.
- Transfer it to some other wallet and then try withdrawing it to bank.

Suspicions transaction? Its been just 5 days since I opened my account.
BTW you are right, I just talked to their cc ( seriously they were extremely helpfull)
They told me that my account is blocked. They asked me to submit my pan card and transaction history and front pic of my debit card ( hiding few digits)
BTW I used udio digital card for loading money.
Just one more question, they won’t do anything unethical with my documents right?

No, it’s just for KYC but don’t know why they asked for DC pic.
Did you ever use udio card on citrus wallet?

Yes
Did citrus ever ask you to submit kyc? Did you use digital or physical card?

Dd
Deal Cadet
3
178
902
13
@jimmymanda266 wrote:

@ishubhamsr wrote:


@jimmymanda266 wrote:

@ishubhamsr wrote:


@jimmymanda266 wrote:

@Magus wrote:


@jimmymanda266 wrote:

@koolraj86 wrote:

Money generally gets credited the next working day
Try with some other account

Sad, my money always gets reversed back into the wallet.
I tired with dbs bank and my axis bank, in both the case after a period of 2 days, the money got reversed back to the wallet.
BTW is there in minimum amount you need to be transfer?


They do this in case of suspicious transactions. You are left with only two options now:
- Spend the money on shopping.
- Transfer it to some other wallet and then try withdrawing it to bank.

Suspicions transaction? Its been just 5 days since I opened my account.
BTW you are right, I just talked to their cc ( seriously they were extremely helpfull)
They told me that my account is blocked. They asked me to submit my pan card and transaction history and front pic of my debit card ( hiding few digits)
BTW I used udio digital card for loading money.
Just one more question, they won’t do anything unethical with my documents right?

No, it’s just for KYC but don’t know why they asked for DC pic.
Did you ever use udio card on citrus wallet?

Yes
Did citrus ever ask you to submit kyc? – No
Did you use digital or physical card?- Physical

Osho
Critic
21
169
13308
214
@jimmymanda266 wrote:

@Magus wrote:


@jimmymanda266 wrote:

@koolraj86 wrote:

Money generally gets credited the next working day
Try with some other account

Sad, my money always gets reversed back into the wallet.
I tired with dbs bank and my axis bank, in both the case after a period of 2 days, the money got reversed back to the wallet.
BTW is there in minimum amount you need to be transfer?


They do this in case of suspicious transactions. You are left with only two options now:
- Spend the money on shopping.
- Transfer it to some other wallet and then try withdrawing it to bank.

Suspicions transaction? Its been just 5 days since I opened my account.
BTW you are right, I just talked to their cc ( seriously they were extremely helpfull)
They told me that my account is blocked. They asked me to submit my pan card and transaction history and front pic of my debit card ( hiding few digits)
BTW I used udio digital card for loading money.
Just one more question, they won’t do anything unethical with my documents right?

I’ve never submitted such documents to any online service. So cannot comment on that.
Long time since I used Citrus.
( @DealSeeker Remember? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif )

Keep us posted about your adventure with Citrus. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Giphy2
Deal Subedar
7
407
2512
25

@Magus the past week I did more than 5 withdraw from Citrus using Oxygen VCC and Udio VCC. Got it within 48 hours https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
87
1210
13

Surprising to me actually I am not able to load money now into citrus using my rbl, udio or any card for say leaving my rupay card.

Dd
Deal Cadet
3
178
902
13
@anilenggworks77964 wrote:

Surprising to me actually I am not able to load money now into citrus using my rbl, udio or any card for say leaving my rupay card.


You totally ruined it https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
87
1210
13
@ishubhamsr wrote:

@anilenggworks77964 wrote:

Surprising to me actually I am not able to load money now into citrus using my rbl, udio or any card for say leaving my rupay card.


You totally ruined it https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Maybe its just for me, please try by yourself and share with us.
Great amazon sale has just let these wallets know what people are playing with.

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
87
1210
13
@MovieSeeker wrote:

@Magus the past week I did more than 5 withdraw from Citrus using Oxygen VCC and Udio VCC. Got it within 48 hours https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Dude try them now. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
87
1210
13

Talked to citrus wallet right now, they have blocked all VCC’s, TC/RBL cards. CC and DC will still work fine the issue maybe from my IP for temporary.

Also there is no withdrawal issue with them, they are saying if you do a withdrawal subsequently say on the last day of previous month and first date of this month, they are not going to reverse the amount.

@jimmymanda266 this issue might have cropped in from when you added from vcc’s which they wanted to block. I don’t have any more insights into this though.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
50
170
2
@anilenggworks77964 wrote:

Talked to citrus wallet right now, they have blocked all VCC’s, TC/RBL cards. CC and DC will still work fine the issue maybe from my IP for temporary.

Also there is no withdrawal issue with them, they are saying if you do a withdrawal subsequently say on the last day of previous month and first date of this month, they are not going to reverse the amount.

@jimmymanda266 this issue might have cropped in from when you added from vcc’s which they wanted to block. I don’t have any more insights into this though.

Did they block vcc’s in general or just particularly for you? I talked to the cc yesterday and he told me that he will unblock my account within 48-72 hours of receiving e- kyc.
I’m unable to withdraw funds although I’m able to transfer it to another citrus user.
Let’s see what happens tomorrow

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
87
1210
13

ah, well I think these cards are temporarily blocked as people are parking money in citrus. So they will work for sure on citrus as its a gateway majorly but not a wallet.

If you are able to transfer the money to other account better is to transfer to other account and withdraw from there imho.

I wish you get your funds asap.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
50
170
2
@anilenggworks77964 wrote:

ah, well I think these cards are temporarily blocked as people are parking money in citrus. So they will work for sure on citrus as its a gateway majorly but not a wallet.

If you are able to transfer the money to other account better is to transfer to other account and withdraw from there imho.

I wish you get your funds asap.

Transfered the money to my alternate citrus account. Even on that account the money is getting reversed. Sad.

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
87
1210
13
@jimmymanda266 wrote:

@anilenggworks77964 wrote:

ah, well I think these cards are temporarily blocked as people are parking money in citrus. So they will work for sure on citrus as its a gateway majorly but not a wallet.

If you are able to transfer the money to other account better is to transfer to other account and withdraw from there imho.

I wish you get your funds asap.

Transfered the money to my alternate citrus account. Even on that account the money is getting reversed. Sad.


Dude, I am not sure why is your experience so bad with citrus. I have been using citrus for 1.5 years now and the experience is seamless. But I still have empathy with you. do kyc and get the amount land to your account now. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Good Luck

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
50
170
2
@anilenggworks77964 wrote:


@jimmymanda266 wrote:

@anilenggworks77964 wrote:

ah, well I think these cards are temporarily blocked as people are parking money in citrus. So they will work for sure on citrus as its a gateway majorly but not a wallet.

If you are able to transfer the money to other account better is to transfer to other account and withdraw from there imho.

I wish you get your funds asap.

Transfered the money to my alternate citrus account. Even on that account the money is getting reversed. Sad.


Dude, I am not sure why is your experience so bad with citrus. I have been using citrus for 1.5 years now and the experience is seamless. But I still have empathy with you. do kyc and get the amount land to your account now. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Good Luck

Hmm thanks, btw i have already gave them my ekyc and their cc told me that they will solve it by the end of the day.
But one thing I must say, their cc are super supportive and nice, even better than my axis bank customer care.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
50
170
2

Update: Just got a call from citrus cc stating that they have initiated a refund to the udio wallet and it would reflect back in 8 days.
BTW should I get a udio physical card? Is it worthy? Some people are complaining about that

Missing