Upcoming anniversary

Upcoming anniversary

Images %281%29
Deal Cadet
61
578
9

I want to gift my maasi a 25 th anniversary gift online any good site or app as I can’t go there due to work

25 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Missing
suspended
50
168
1
kapil34 wrote:

I want to gift my maasi a 25 th anniversary gift online any good site or app as I can’t go there due to work

If you are on DD you might already be well aware of them.
.
Narrowing down on any specific category or having a budget in mind.. would help decide.

Images %281%29
Deal Cadet
61
578
9
Expand
nlnl776633 wrote:

If you are on DD you might already be well aware of them.
.
Narrowing down on any specific category or having a budget in mind.. would help decide.

I don’t know any trusted site, budget 2500

Bal ganesh
Deal Lieutenant
94
4008
53

Which place? What kind of gift?
You can send sweets and dry fruits through Bigbasket!

Images %281%29
Deal Cadet
61
578
9

Please suggest something more

Images %281%29
Deal Cadet
61
578
9
caks2006407 wrote:

Which place? What kind of gift?
You can send sweets and dry fruits through Bigbasket!

Delhi in ncr region

Missing
Deal Cadet
120
296
7

Watch , Dinner set

Images %281%29
Deal Cadet
61
578
9

Hey dimers please suggest the best cake that I can deliver online

Images %281%29
Deal Cadet
61
578
9
caks2006407 wrote:

Which place? What kind of gift?
You can send sweets and dry fruits through Bigbasket!

Any anniversary cake, my mom wants to send please suggest ASAP a trustworthy cake delivery

Missing
Deal Subedar
172
1058
12
Expand
kapil34 wrote:

Any anniversary cake, my mom wants to send please suggest ASAP a trustworthy cake delivery

You can check ferns & petals website, you can check if payzapp card is working for 30% discount .

Images %281%29
Deal Cadet
61
578
9
Expand
SunnyKh wrote:

You can check ferns & petals website, you can check if payzapp card is working for 30% discount .

How are bakingo and igp any other site which is trusted by you

Missing
Deal Subedar
172
1058
12
Expand
kapil34 wrote:

How are bakingo and igp any other site which is trusted by you

Never used them

Missing
suspended
50
168
1
Expand
kapil34 wrote:

I don’t know any trusted site, budget 2500

Better consult auntyji (her sisters) and locally get them (the couple) something.
Possibly something long lasting..
Like nowadays everyone gifts everyone those hypothermic mugs that reveal the picture/s of the person when warm liquid heats the mug.
I mean.. anything simple and sober too would do even if lower priced but enough emotion, love.
.
.
If you haven’t heard of or don’t find Amazon, Flipkart reliable.. then at-least i can’t think of anything worth suggesting on-line.
.
Maybe just collect their memorable pictures and a collage csn be made with proper artist/studios help and get it printed in large size.. gethg it framed.
.
Not recommending any site or item.. just look at the images for an idea
1]
http://amazon.in/Picrazee-12-Pictures-Decorativ...
2]
https://www.amazon.in/AJANTA-ROYAL-Personalized...
3]
http://www.shapecolla...om
4]
https://www.postermywall.com/index.php/l/online...
.
again.. these on-line images are F.Y.Reference only. Much better to check locally or order it from such shops that do such things.
.
Better get idea from your cousins (her children) or your Maa.. anyone wjo knows your Maasimaa well and masaji too.

Missing
suspended
50
168
1
Expand
kapil34 wrote:

Any anniversary cake, my mom wants to send please suggest ASAP a trustworthy cake delivery

Location is imp. too.
Mostly, some flowerwallah locally can also get the cake from the bakery which you trust and deliver both.
National level sites too have local tie-up.
But charge too much for pathetic items quality/quantity

Capture
Deal Subedar
138
2374
86

How old is maasi? Cake has lots of sugar, bad for health. Give flowers + something like cutlery / frame

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
257
3305
41
Budhe-Baba wrote:

How old is maasi? Cake has lots of sugar, bad for health. Give flowers + something like cutlery / frame

25th anniversary. Must be arround 45-50

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
257
3305
41

Datapack daldo pura sal key liye..

Bal ganesh
Deal Lieutenant
94
4008
53
Expand
kapil34 wrote:

Any anniversary cake, my mom wants to send please suggest ASAP a trustworthy cake delivery

Check zomato/swiggy/
or bigbasket

Missing
suspended
50
168
1
Budhe-Baba wrote:

How old is maasi? Cake has lots of sugar, bad for health. Give flowers + something like cutlery / frame

Kya @Asaram-Baba ab ladies ki umar poochoge😞…
Baalika Vadhu hui ..tou 16-17 + 25
Otherwise usually 23-25 and 25years of marriage.
Elizabeth Taylor, Jennifer O’Neill hui… tou: server crash😁

CC: @Simbha3

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
257
3305
41
Expand
nlnl776633 wrote:

Kya @Asaram-Baba ab ladies ki umar poochoge😞…
Baalika Vadhu hui ..tou 16-17 + 25
Otherwise usually 23-25 and 25years of marriage.
Elizabeth Taylor, Jennifer O’Neill hui… tou: server crash😁

CC: @Simbha3

When you are going to dispose this account?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
257
3305
41
rogerthat wrote:

give hard cash

That’s only bank employees like.

Missing
Deal Cadet
113
301
5

Bro go to woohoo website / app , give her a gift card. They can buy whatever they want. Best option that is

Missing
suspended
50
168
1
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

When you are going to dispose this account?

The unborn doesn’t decide when it comes out of the womb.. the womb (or with humans, the maternity package/deal hospital) decides when to despatch out.
.
Here, the “now you gotta go” isn’t decided by lowlife mortals (like me).
The " sabke maalik ek.. in paradise " would decide that … not me.

Images %281%29
Deal Cadet
61
578
9

Ordered cake from angels in my kitchen will update their service

Missing