Upcoming sale on Amazon and Flipkart

Upcoming sale on Amazon and Flipkart

Missing
Deal Subedar
1,429
1583
55

I think everyone is waiting for the regular sale on Amazon and Flipkart with 10% bank offer.

9 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Missing
Deal Major
6,915
23125
280

Only less-demand waste sales will be there (Fab phone fest/ Mobile days*)
Not expecting any good/major sales anytime soon (at least for next 2 months) because it will create a lot of unnecessary load on delivery personnel..Already amazon postponed “Prime Day” sale to september

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
194
4215
55

All mobiles are priced up, now u need 20% bank offer to get at those good old prices.

Missing
Deal Subedar
9
2368
88
caks2006407 wrote:

All mobiles are priced up, now u need 20% bank offer to get at those good old prices.

Or even more than that stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Shopping Friend
636
7570
119

bank interest going down and prices of products are up pensive

Missing
Deal Cadet
352
962
13

I think next sale will be clearance sale for most of stuff lying in stores since long due to lockdown,

Like many of the stuffs can spoil if proper air flow wasn’t there during lockdown in storage hub. So they will clear that stuff in next sale.

So just be aware during first sale after lockdown and try to see if the item you are purchasing can have any effect due to improper storage or not. and don’t overspend.

Missing
Shopping Friend
636
7570
119
Tera_Jija wrote:

I think next sale will be clearance sale for most of stuff lying in stores since long due to lockdown,

Like many of the stuffs can spoil if proper air flow wasn’t there during lockdown in storage hub. So they will clear that stuff in next sale.

So just be aware during first sale after lockdown and try to see if the item you are purchasing can have any effect due to improper storage or not. and don’t overspend.

when will lockdown end

Missing
Deal Subedar
1,429
1583
55
Expand
desiman wrote:

when will lockdown end

When Corona disappear. Still a lot of efforts and awareness needed.

Missing
Deal Subedar
1,429
1583
55
caks2006407 wrote:

All mobiles are priced up, now u need 20% bank offer to get at those good old prices.

Phone got expensive because Government has raised gst from 12 to 18%. Further Xiaomi raised double hike. Note 8 pro was selling 13k during last sale with bank offer. Now rocket high. Same for note 8 now reached 11.5k.

Missing
Shopping Friend
636
7570
119
Expand
manishs wrote:

When Corona disappear. Still a lot of efforts and awareness needed.

pensive
Missing