UPDATE : BOOKMYSHOW VOUCHER WORTH RS 300 FROM D...

UPDATE : BOOKMYSHOW VOUCHER WORTH RS 300 FROM DOCOMO

  • 609 Views
  • 8 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
    • Better price elsewhere : 1
Missing
Deal Cadet
127
444
5

I had got msg
Confirm urs and register, site is down now,
Enjoy a #Fantastico movie of your choice with a BookMyShow voucher worth Rs. 300. Log on to www.teamrewar...om on or before 9th May 2016 & register yourself for the BookMyShow voucher by entering this 15 digit unique code – ****************, In case of any queries with the redemption of the voucher, write to us at [email protected]. Please provide your name and mobile number for better assistance.

7 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
113
285
5

it’s not Tata Docomo bro, it was from Tata motors.. if you were part of the fantastico record, you would hav go this coupon.. need to upload ur voters card to get the BMS coupon

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
81
2214
61

they are not giving such coupons , dont misguide others
btw VD given 2 u

Tumblr npqj5asj6p1s2yegdo1 400
Deal Lieutenant
187
3753
48
@hackerboys wrote:

they are not giving such coupons , dont misguide others
btw VD given 2 u


They are giving for now it seems genuine but unfortunately it is repost

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
81
2214
61
@Dealfinder wrote:

@hackerboys wrote:

they are not giving such coupons , dont misguide others
btw VD given 2 u


They are giving for now it seems genuine but unfortunately it is repost


i did not got https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Missing
suspended
50
38
1

Is it safe to enter details there…

and also it is asking for pics of I’d proof.

Fdvdf
suspended
153
3292
31
@hackerboys wrote:

@Dealfinder wrote:

@hackerboys wrote:

they are not giving such coupons , dont misguide others
btw VD given 2 u


They are giving for now it seems genuine but unfortunately it is repost


i did not got https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif


Wanna trade ?

640 batman arkham knight l
Deal Subedar
582
1651
23

Anyone got the code or discount?

Missing