Update on Ola & Uber policies.

Update on Ola & Uber policies.

Score: 12 Votes: 12
Score: 12 Votes: 12
Score: 12 Votes: 12
Score: 12 Votes: 12
Score: 12 Votes: 12
Geek
Tech Guru
0
401
5786
127

Hi all,

Both Ola/Uber has introduced new policies to safeguard the interest the customers. Some of you guys who take Uber/Ola regularly might be aware of the recent changes. There were news reports recently about fake trips by Ola drivers. Ola drivers were notorious for accepting booking and not honoring them.Instead, they start the ride without customers to meet the daily target to quality for the incentives. On the other hand, Uber drivers had a fun time cancelling the rides of customers who wanted to travel longer distance ( >10 kms).Some of the new changes are :

Ola : To start a ride, Ola driver needs to enter the last four digits CRN number. Driver will not be able to start the ride unless customer confirms the last four digit of CRN number. Ola SMS discourages rider from sharing CRN number before boarding the cab.

Uber ; Uber has changed the incentives plan altogether in Bangalore( not sure about other cities). Incentives are now based on revenue generated instead of number of trips per day. Driver needs to generate certain amount of revenue in order to quality for the incentive plans. In other words, Drivers are encouraged to take longer trips( ex Airport rides) .

  • In
  • Expired 4 months before
19 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
286 907
Deal Major
1
436
21758
161

@cybertechie good one https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif Ola also shd make same as Uber, but OLA as made 18 trips https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif per day (prime)… none of them are accepting to come more 10kms

Geek
Tech Guru
0
401
5786
127
@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@cybertechie good one https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif Ola also shd make same as Uber, but OLA as made 18 trips https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif per day (prime)… none of them are accepting to come more 10kms


WTF! 18 trips in a day https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif . I feel sorry for the poor drivers who are put through this.

286 907
Deal Major
1
436
21758
161
@cybertechie wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@cybertechie good one https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif Ola also shd make same as Uber, but OLA as made 18 trips https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif per day (prime)… none of them are accepting to come more 10kms


WTF! 18 trips in a day https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif . I feel sorry for the poor drivers who are put through this.


Yes, Ola Driver are so intelligent now… They have an option to cancel the ride, after 10 min… purposefully they will make delay in checkin and say we are struct in traffic bla bla because of this… only few cabs are accepting last 4 digit CRN, i think they are doing testing.

Geek
Tech Guru
0
401
5786
127
@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

Yes, Ola Driver are so intelligent now… They have an option to cancel the ride, after 10 min… purposefully they will make delay in checkin and say we are struct in traffic bla bla because of this… only few cabs are accepting last 4 digit CRN, i think they are doing testing.


From what i heard, Ola is collecting a lot of data which includes customers feedback’s, cancellation etc etc. It is only a matter of time when they put together a system to weed out drivers who are abusing the system.. Won’t be surprised if Ola does a Mobikwick on the drivers by mass cancelling accounts.

Mk
Deal Subedar
7
52
2792
151

Good if Uber has come with such a solution. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif In peak time no one agrees to travel to Airport in Bangalore if distance is greater than 50kms.

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

220px glider.svg
Deal Subedar
3
127
2214
34

@cybertechie Someone is close to drivers and keep track of Uber and Ola’s Internal policies, Hmmm https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif @FeelMyL0Ve

Images %281%29
Entertainer
8
9
23750
225

Good, we’ll have more available rides waiting for us if Drivers are not roaming around.

Dd av
Deal Lieutenant
6
189
3996
48

And someone left his/her regular JOB and joined ola/uber as driver in dream of earning lacs* per month .

Lfjsdlf023
Deal Subedar
0
10
2702
106

I took two ola rides today none of the drivers asked for crn. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Missing
suspended
0
50
20
0
@papa_kancha wrote:

I took two ola rides today none of the drivers asked for crn. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

ola coupon please

Sharingan hd pictures 4
Deal Subedar
5
192
2254
46
@papa_kancha wrote:

I took two ola rides today none of the drivers asked for crn. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

I took a ride last week and the driver said for all his rides they are asking for crn, but for other drivers this is not the case.

Also, he was suspended a few days ago and started happening after he reactivated his account.

Lfjsdlf023
Deal Subedar
0
10
2702
106
@Sharingan wrote:

@papa_kancha wrote:

I took two ola rides today none of the drivers asked for crn. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

I took a ride last week and the driver said for all his rides they are asking for crn, but for other drivers this is not the case.

Also, he was suspended a few days ago and started happening after he reactivated his account.

okay this makes sense. may be this only for notorious drivers.

Lfjsdlf023
Deal Subedar
0
10
2702
106
@ram666 wrote:

@papa_kancha wrote:

I took two ola rides today none of the drivers asked for crn. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

ola coupon please

omsave

Geek
Tech Guru
0
401
5786
127

@FeelMyL0Ve has made a valid point. Seems like Ola is testing the 4 digit CRN system. It is only a matter of time before it gets implemented Pan India. Some of those moron drivers who had fun time with fake trips will now find themselves in a big hole. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Tumblr m5eiymaqra1ryohfxo1 250
Deal Newbie
0
50
50
0

To avoid Uber surge.. I booked Ola yesday and the driver asked for CRN or whatev.. for a sec, I was like ‘whaaaaat…’😠

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
57
686
9

Good move i was thinking to give feedback to Uber that they should provide incentive based on revenue generated or by total distance travelled and Uber have also implemented the same.

I have faced issue with Uber twice a day when i have to travelled around 30km those fellow drivers have stopped the cab after driving 3-4 km and try to pretend that their vehicle have some issue.

Images
Deal Subedar
0
53
1298
26
@cybertechie wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve has made a valid point. Seems like Ola is testing the 4 digit CRN system. It is only a matter of time before it gets implemented Pan India. Some of those moron drivers who had fun time with fake trips will now find themselves in a big hole. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif


Maybe its only for those drivers who have been reported for starting rides without passengers.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
56
122
2

Selling Uber rides pls pm

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
56
122
2

Anyone selling pm

Missing