Update - PayPal offer extended

Update - PayPal offer extended

136°
Black 01
Deal Lieutenant
0
3999
58

https://www.paypal.com/in/webapps/mpp/online-sh...

Offer extended to Jan 31, 2019

Deal Wiki

  • Created by : admin

Now valid till March 31, 2019.

50% cashback upto 200
https://www.paypal.com/in/webapps/mpp/online-sh...

50% cashback upto 100 for specific sites
https://www.paypal.com/in/webapps/mpp/online-sh...

13 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
15359988
Tech Guru
1,451
4257
135

Offer can be availed only once per PayPal user.

Missing
Deal Cadet
64
158
7

Is cashback instant I haven’t received from 22decemeber transaction

Missing
Deal Cadet
64
158
7

Does this offer works for new user I haven’t rect cashback from 20december where can I report @161508

Cropped75770540910922727
Blogger
819
2816
60
taujipanipat93 wrote:

I also not received PayPal cashback

+1 Nowhere to go for this too.. unamused angry

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

From one physical debit how many times we can use in PayPal offer to get cash back…. reply anyone..?

Images %281%29
Deal Lieutenant
103
4085
60
prakashk676392 wrote:

From one physical debit how many times we can use in PayPal offer to get cash back…. reply anyone..?

2.

Black 01
Deal Lieutenant
0
3999
58

Anyone created new account in 2019? Is Paypal giving cashback (even for genuine accounts)..?
I want to do on Komparify.. please let me know if you got cashback successfully..

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
1161
21
161508 wrote:

Anyone created new account in 2019? Is Paypal giving cashback (even for genuine accounts)..?
I want to do on Komparify.. please let me know if you got cashback successfully..

No cb for vcc

Already tried

Black 01
Deal Lieutenant
0
3999
58
Expand
rajeshcaicwacs259 wrote:

No cb for vcc

Already tried

No.. I’m asking for genuine transactions.
Physical debit card and buying Amazon vouchers from Komparify..

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
1161
21
Expand
161508 wrote:

No.. I’m asking for genuine transactions.
Physical debit card and buying Amazon vouchers from Komparify..

Try brother

Nothing assured now a days

Black 01
Deal Lieutenant
0
3999
58
Expand
161508 wrote:

No.. I’m asking for genuine transactions.
Physical debit card and buying Amazon vouchers from Komparify..

Anyone tried, please confirm…

Missing