Update Paytm Bijlibill Coupon t&c

Update Paytm Bijlibill Coupon t&c

114°
Missing
Deal Cadet
51
115
1

Hello dimers
Paytm has updated the t&c for the Bijli bill coupon usage.now you can only pay two electricity bill per month with cashback coupon (received via Bijli bill offer on Paytm mall). For example you purchased three different products , received 3 different electric bill coupons. But you can only use two in a month.
So beware of that as the coupon come with expiry date and you can’t use more than two in a month.

11 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
88
154
4

thanks for letting know, any product suggestions for 1000 rs code, also as u said i cannot apply more than 2 codes irrespective of 250 or 1000 code?

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
44
1

You are fooling as. In your screenshot provided the electricity code is do not starting with E. All electricity codes are starting with E

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
115
1
whatsappunni799 wrote:

You are fooling as. In your screenshot provided the electricity code is do not starting with E. All electricity codes are starting with E

😑😑
This code received via big bazar 10000 gift card.
Irrespective of the source , Paytm only allowing two bill payment via promo code. I have mall code also.

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
44
1
whatsappunni799 wrote:

You are fooling as. In your screenshot provided the electricity code is do not starting with E. All electricity codes are starting with E

But in my bill payment i can apply electricity promocide more than 2 times per montg

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
44
1

I contacted paytm customer care. They said that we can apply bijlibill promocode unlimited times in a month. also there is no limit for applying promo codes received from bijlibill coupons per month . If any body have problem then share screenshot here or call paytm mall.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
115
1
Expand
whatsappunni799 wrote:

But in my bill payment i can apply electricity promocide more than 2 times per montg

Try now and let others know ,cause I tried in two different accounts. Same error .

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
44
1
Expand
SHAIL_DA wrote:

Try now and let others know ,cause I tried in two different accounts. Same error .

Can you please share screenshot of not not applying promo code while playing electricity bill while using code received from bijlibill promocode

15359988
Tech Guru
1,451
4171
133
Expand
SHAIL_DA wrote:

😑😑
This code received via big bazar 10000 gift card.
Irrespective of the source , Paytm only allowing two bill payment via promo code. I have mall code also.

Paytm has dozens of different vouchers for CB. How can they restrict this? I can see why they want to restrict usage but this would make many of their offers entirely worthless then.

Like I already used vmate and paytm 1500pe cb vouchers, Why would I bother buying anything in the mall now since I wont be able to use it?

Missing