Update: @pratikgadgil @pratikgadgil123456789218...

Update: @pratikgadgil @pratikgadgil123456789218 @vasudhagadgil @pratikgadgil1297 Check.

Score: 8 Votes: 8
Score: 8 Votes: 8
Score: 8 Votes: 8
Score: 8 Votes: 8
Score: 8 Votes: 8
Thumbimgcrop 1458843998962
Deal Cadet
0
50
132
5

Well all the above mentioned dd ids are being used by same person.
Hint: Same whatsapp number & format of posts

Also proved when pratikgadgil (then) forwarded the post of vasudhagadgil (profile check) via whatsapp. Also pratikgadgil123456789218, who claims to have traded with vasudhagadgil (pratikgadgil), according to a thread in trading section, messages in the same manner like the previous two does.

To get a clear picture, please have a glance at their posts and profile. This will keep things in perspective.

32 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Thumbimgcrop 1458843998962
Deal Cadet
0
50
132
5

P.S: Was forced to post this as I saw ‘special’ cases against them, slowly coming from new dimers end.
Its very important that before performing any action users spend quality time at desidime. Watch! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1458843998962
Deal Cadet
0
50
132
5

Oh yes, forgot to quote the whatsapp number. Its +91 7738956161.

Highlights: Many cases are already up there against @pratikgadgil since weeks and i think he’s on suspension.
Don’t know whether there are more dd ids apart from the above mentioned, being operated by him. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
85
2328
27

@pratikgagdil1297 another fake id see trading section he voted up for PVR voucher. ek hi din me thousands ka fraud karne ka irada hai is user ka

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

Deal Baba ka Pitara - Win Prizes worth Rs. 3 Lakh

Deal Baba ka Pitara - Win Prizes worth Rs. 3 Lakh
 20160301 231815
Deal Lieutenant
11
66
5012
30

All suspended https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
85
2328
27

Be careful , he will sign up again for sure with new name.

Thumbimgcrop 1458843998962
Deal Cadet
0
50
132
5
@sid100 wrote:

@pratikgadgil
@pratikgadgil123456789218
@vasudhagadgil
@pratikgadgil1297



@eurekaa you have spelled all the usernames wrongly https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
You have used gagdil instead of gadgil

Thanks for pointing that out, brother. Corrected.

keeping the sequence of numbers(in usernames) in mind was a tough task https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1458843998962
Deal Cadet
0
50
132
5
@Krishabh Agrawal wrote:

Be careful , he will sign up again for sure with new name.

Not gadgil again for sure. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Images
Moderator
2
214
13538
209

There are only very persons who are operating multiple ID’s just to Criticize others, Cheat, Exchanging Karma etc etc

Bad point is some of thier ID’s are having good karma due to various methods they follow!

Those persons are turning The Green Garden Desidime which has been all these Years in to a Dump Yard !!

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
58
20
0

He cheated me of rs.200 …asked for money and didn’t give any coupon
.

Scarface photo 35
Deal Captain
3
673
12510
152
@Krishabh Agrawal wrote:

Be careful , he will sign up again for sure with new name.


P.N.Gadgil https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

 20160301 231815
Deal Lieutenant
11
66
5012
30
@Noah wrote:

@Krishabh Agrawal wrote:

Be careful , he will sign up again for sure with new name.


P.N.Gadgil https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


Are you from Maharashtra ?

Images %286%29
Deal Subedar
11
48
1840
48

Me too got cheated with this guy,sending invalid winpins
Never trade with newbies

Scarface photo 35
Deal Captain
3
673
12510
152
@sid100 wrote:

@Noah wrote:

@Krishabh Agrawal wrote:

Be careful , he will sign up again for sure with new name.


P.N.Gadgil https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


Are you from Maharashtra ?

No, Why ?

मी Senco लिहिले होते , तर पश्चिम बंगालचे लेखन ?

Images %286%29
Deal Subedar
11
48
1840
48

His Paytm number – 7045703915
Big ripper 16 years of age,using cheap tricks n earning, plz everyone deal with caution

Images
Moderator
2
214
13538
209
@Vikings wrote:

His Paytm number – 7045703915
Big ripper 16 years of age,using cheap tricks n earning, plz everyone deal with caution


16 Years https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Images %286%29
Deal Subedar
11
48
1840
48
@hese wrote:

@Vikings wrote:

His Paytm number – 7045703915
Big ripper 16 years of age,using cheap tricks n earning, plz everyone deal with caution


16 Years https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


Yes bro,nowadays at the age of 16 these people doing this instead of building their career, they think by these small cheap tricks they can earn a lot

 20160301 231815
Deal Lieutenant
11
66
5012
30
@Noah wrote:

@sid100 wrote:

@Noah wrote:

@Krishabh Agrawal wrote:

Be careful , he will sign up again for sure with new name.


P.N.Gadgil https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


Are you from Maharashtra ?

No, Why ?

मी Senco लिहिले होते , तर पश्चिम बंगालचे लेखन ?


You quoted PNG, that’s why I asked whether you are from Mh or not.
I did not get you https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif What do you want to say from that sentence ?

 20160301 231815
Deal Lieutenant
11
66
5012
30

@Noah
Had you translated it into marathi using any app ? That was inaccurate translation. That’s why I did not understand the meaning https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Scarface photo 35
Deal Captain
3
673
12510
152
@sid100 wrote:

@Noah
Had you translated it into marathi using any app ? That was inaccurate translation. That’s why I did not understand the meaning https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Yeah,
Indeed,
Already sent you original one personally. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
52
194
1

Ha ha, I too got cheated by this a$$ GADGIL of rs. 600 for a rs. 1,000 BMS voucher – fraudster gave me a 15 digit code and disappeared. But I got my money back, big guys after him.

Thumbimgcrop 1458843998962
Deal Cadet
0
50
132
5
@Krishabh Agrawal wrote:

Be careful , he will sign up again for sure with new name.

Here’s he – @pvg2810

Check.

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
85
2328
27
@eurekaa wrote:

Well all the above mentioned dd ids are being used by same person.
Hint: Same whatsapp number & format of posts

Also proved when pratikgadgil (then) forwarded the post of vasudhagadgil (profile check) via whatsapp. Also pratikgadgil123456789218, who claims to have traded with vasudhagadgil (pratikgadgil), according to a thread in trading section, messages in the same manner like the previous two does.

To get a clear picture, please have a glance at their posts and profile. This will keep things in perspective.

how do you know buddy pvg2810 is same https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1458843998962
Deal Cadet
0
50
132
5
@Krishabh Agrawal wrote:

@eurekaa wrote:

Well all the above mentioned dd ids are being used by same person.
Hint: Same whatsapp number & format of posts

Also proved when pratikgadgil (then) forwarded the post of vasudhagadgil (profile check) via whatsapp. Also pratikgadgil123456789218, who claims to have traded with vasudhagadgil (pratikgadgil), according to a thread in trading section, messages in the same manner like the previous two does.

To get a clear picture, please have a glance at their posts and profile. This will keep things in perspective.

how do you know buddy pvg2810 is same https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif

He’s quoting his whatsapp number everywhere in threads. The number which represents his original identity.

I think he’s suspended now. You might not see him now.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
51
218
1
@praveen.hsw wrote:

Ha ha, I too got cheated by this a$$ GADGIL of rs. 600 for a rs. 1,000 BMS voucher – fraudster gave me a 15 digit code and disappeared. But I got my money back, big guys after him.


Want to share Any hint, how u got ur money back, as he cheated me too for 100rs

Open uri20161119 27009 2xv7rv
Deal Captain
0
276
10781
161

[Update] please note suspected cheater’s new accounts: pg282000821 [UID# 684268 ] and pratikvgadgil28102000937 [UID# 688040]

[11-07-2016] admin alert sent:
please block 684268 !! archive.is/Crmeb you deleted that topic but he used user_ID 688040 to vote his own topics, including http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/topics/b-r_0_0_d-is-ur-acc-hacked-by-someone-or-u-have-done-that-mistakely

@pg282000821 link desidime.com/users/684268
and
@pratikvgadgil28102000937 link desidime.com/users/688040 are the new links found

@sid100 wrote: All suspended https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
No! not all https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif this is Desidime remember ? here the left hand does not know if there IS a right hand. (and much less, what the right hand does)

desidime.com/users/684268/posts = archive.is/Ob1Io


Khuda meharban to gadha pahelwan

Missing