upgrade you current hdfc debit card to mellenni...

upgrade you current hdfc debit card to mellennia debit card

188°
Download
Deal Lieutenant
7
3298
74

upgrade you current hdfc debit card to mellennia debit card
option to upgrade available in netbanking

charges-500+gst (waived off for Imperia, Preferred and Classic customers.)

37 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Download
Deal Cadet
120
847
33

Uses?
Charges?

Screenshot 2019 05 18 10 53 14 876 com.google.android.gm
Deal Cadet
10
874
10

Is it worth to upgrade from hdfc easyshop platinum debit card.?

Download
Deal Lieutenant
7
3298
74
AppleFan wrote:

Uses?
Charges?

charges 500+gst

uses check in below comment

Download
Deal Lieutenant
7
3298
74
Expand
NIPUN8 wrote:

Have you upgraded it?

will decide tomorrow
but yes thinking to upgrade as my rewards dc is not so rewarding

Img 20171219 010449
Deal Cadet
76
426
4
Expand
SARDARKHAN wrote:

will decide tomorrow
but yes thinking to upgrade as my rewards dc is not so rewarding

Yes, thinking same to upgrade from timespoints!

Images
Deal Cadet
174
531
4
Expand
SARDARKHAN wrote:

charges 500+gst

uses check in below comment

This is waived off for Imperia, Preferred and Classic customers.

Fb img 1497615766929
Deal Cadet
70
327
11
Expand
asen wrote:

This is waived off for Imperia, Preferred and Classic customers.

How to check? Which customer I am?

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
198
4
Expand
ursvaru1244 wrote:

How to check? Which customer I am?

Check ur mobile banking menu, if it’s ‘standard’- normal, classic, preferred & Imperia are mentioned.

Fb img 1497615766929
Deal Cadet
70
327
11
Expand
arunrush680 wrote:

Check ur mobile banking menu, if it’s ‘standard’- normal, classic, preferred & Imperia are mentioned.

Standard!

75pe
Deal Subedar
236
2804
33

Bro what ll happen to the old card rewards points?

Download
Deal Lieutenant
7
3298
74
Expand
asen wrote:

This is waived off for Imperia, Preferred and Classic customers.

thanks added in the desc.

Download
Deal Lieutenant
7
3298
74
Simbha3 wrote:

Bro what ll happen to the old card rewards points?

transfer it to your account before opting for new one
there is no extra charge

75pe
Deal Subedar
236
2804
33
Expand
SARDARKHAN wrote:

transfer it to your account before opting for new one
there is no extra charge

some rewards are pending I think like 5% CB on FK etc.

Download
Deal Lieutenant
7
3298
74
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

some rewards are pending I think like 5% CB on FK etc.

ohh
there is a conversion ratio for cc upgrades
not sure about dc though

Images
Deal Cadet
174
531
4
Expand
ursvaru1244 wrote:

How to check? Which customer I am?

If your account among those categories, it will be displayed on net banking.

C  data users defapps appdata internetexplorer temp saved images goku regular original
Deal Subedar
468
1531
11
Expand
SARDARKHAN wrote:

charges 500+gst

uses check in below comment

@ 750 hdfc platinum debit card is shit😂😂

C  data users defapps appdata internetexplorer temp saved images goku regular original
Deal Subedar
468
1531
11
Expand
SARDARKHAN wrote:

thanks added in the desc.

I have free platnium debit card i can upgrade to it ( free). I have salary account with hdfc.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
119
6580
113
Expand
asen wrote:

If your account among those categories, it will be displayed on net banking.

where in net banking rolleyes

Fb img 1497615766929
Deal Cadet
70
327
11
Expand
asen wrote:

If your account among those categories, it will be displayed on net banking.

In app

Images
Deal Cadet
174
531
4
Expand
desiman wrote:

where in net banking rolleyes

In app and website below HDFC logo.

Missing
Deal Cadet
94
320
27
Expand
arunrush680 wrote:

Check ur mobile banking menu, if it’s ‘standard’- normal, classic, preferred & Imperia are mentioned.

mine is salary account and showing ‘standard’. am i eligible for free upgrade ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
198
4
Expand
pentiumd wrote:

mine is salary account and showing ‘standard’. am i eligible for free upgrade ?

Will be charged.

Missing
Deal Cadet
94
320
27
Expand
arunrush680 wrote:

Will be charged.

can i upgrade the salary account itself to Premium With Millennia Debit Card

Download
Deal Lieutenant
7
3298
74

hdfc changes account status from standard to classic to preferred to imperia and then we get eligible for their premium credit cards

does anyone know that what is the time frame involved ?
like if I keep 1 lac amb, in how many months my account status will change and in how many months will I get the cc upgrade ?

75pe
Deal Subedar
236
2804
33
SARDARKHAN wrote:

hdfc changes account status from standard to classic to preferred to imperia and then we get eligible for their premium credit cards

does anyone know that what is the time frame involved ?
like if I keep 1 lac amb, in how many months my account status will change and in how many months will I get the cc upgrade ?

3month…. But they won’t give you cc upgrade when you have submitted ITR of 2lc.

Download
Deal Lieutenant
7
3298
74
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

3month…. But they won’t give you cc upgrade when you have submitted ITR of 2lc.

isn’t it pre approved ? and in pre approved we don’t have to submit anything

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
198
4
Expand
pentiumd wrote:

can i upgrade the salary account itself to Premium With Millennia Debit Card

They’ll upgrade salary acc based on the salary credited. Guess it should be more than 1L for preferred.

Missing