ur OLA MONEY will gone if...........

ur OLA MONEY will gone if...........

Score: 3 Votes: 5

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 1
Score: 3 Votes: 5

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 1
Score: 3 Votes: 5

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 1
rak
1422080808396
Deal Cadet
0
158
345
7

i don’t know how many of u know that
ur ola money will be gone if.
.
.
.
.
.
“if your your Ola Money account has been inactive for more than 6 months, you would forfeit the Ola Money in your account”

source

https://olamoney.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/...-

44 Comments  |  
26 Dimers
200w 1
Deal Lieutenant
2
541
4019
73
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif added around 11k rs in Ola wallet during November offer of 300 on 300 offer. Would check now.
Dd av
Deal Lieutenant
6
189
3996
48

Nothing new in this , all RBI approved wallets like paytm / freecharge etc have limit of 180 days i.e 6 months for cash validity , you are bound to use it before that or get KYC done for infinite validity .

1422080808396
Deal Cadet
0
158
345
7
@bk08 wrote:

Nothing new in this , all RBI approved wallets like paytm / freecharge etc have limit of 180 days i.e 6 months for cash validity , you are bound to use it before that or get KYC done for infinite validity .


any bodies cash expires…………….?????

Jin kazama devil
Deal Subedar
16
0
1870
93

if u r active with ur account. then what would be the scenario?

can some one put more light on this?

will there be any notification from them as nothing is mentioned in paytm/ola/ any wallet except FC.

any idea?

Dd av
Deal Lieutenant
6
189
3996
48
@rak wrote:

@bk08 wrote:

Nothing new in this , all RBI approved wallets like paytm / freecharge etc have limit of 180 days i.e 6 months for cash validity , you are bound to use it before that or get KYC done for infinite validity .


any bodies cash expires…………….?????


yes

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Dd av
Deal Lieutenant
6
189
3996
48
@DeadMan wrote:

if u r active with ur account. then what would be the scenario?

can some one put more light on this?


If you are active , but your money is dormant then it will expire ( They will mail you 3 times to use that cash) … key here is to keep the money in rotation .

1422080808396
Deal Cadet
0
158
345
7
@bk08 wrote:

@DeadMan wrote:

if u r active with ur account. then what would be the scenario?

can some one put more light on this?


If you are active , but your money is dormant then it will expire ( They will mail you 3 times to use that cash) … key here is to keep the money in rotation .


means atleast wallet rotation

Img 20160903 180550
Deal Lieutenant
10
706
3386
24
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
@karansaxena wrote:

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif added around 11k rs in Ola wallet during November offer of 300 on 300 offer. Would check now.

me toooooooooo bro

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
92
374
10

which online shopping websites is currently Ola Money supported as payment option
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

11046591 730932667006071 4491536939737697514 o
Deal Cadet
0
61
722
18
@superwoman wrote:

which online shopping websites is currently Ola Money supported as payment option
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Ebay.in

286 907
Deal Major
1
436
21758
161
@bk08 wrote:

Nothing new in this , all RBI approved wallets like paytm / freecharge etc have limit of 180 days i.e 6 months for cash validity , you are bound to use it before that or get KYC done for infinite validity .


Paytm will refund if any money is deducted in that way, but you will have to ask https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif otherwise gone

Jin kazama devil
Deal Subedar
16
0
1870
93
@bk08 wrote:

@rak wrote:

@bk08 wrote:

Nothing new in this , all RBI approved wallets like paytm / freecharge etc have limit of 180 days i.e 6 months for cash validity , you are bound to use it before that or get KYC done for infinite validity .


any bodies cash expires…………….?????


yes


how much money gone???

286 907
Deal Major
1
436
21758
161
@superwoman wrote:

which online shopping websites is currently Ola Money supported as payment option
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


zopper https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

286 907
Deal Major
1
436
21758
161
@karansaxena wrote:

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif added around 11k rs in Ola wallet during November offer of 300 on 300 offer. Would check now.

lol https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif i think it will be suspended https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

200w 1
Deal Lieutenant
2
541
4019
73
@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@karansaxena wrote:

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif added around 11k rs in Ola wallet during November offer of 300 on 300 offer. Would check now.

lol https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif i think it will be suspended https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


so I should say, I didn’t add https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif but already withdrawn all money.. No tension.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif Nice Info!

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
130
9054
53
@ankurg2109172 wrote:

@superwoman wrote:

which online shopping websites is currently Ola Money supported as payment option
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Ebay.in


Ola money is supported only in Ebay… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Please mention if any other sites or walllets support Ola money.

Thumbimgcrop 1439566058838
Deal Cadet
0
117
248
9
@gambitrite wrote:


@ankurg2109172 wrote:

@superwoman wrote:

which online shopping websites is currently Ola Money supported as payment option
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Ebay.in


Ola money is supported only in Ebay… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Please mention if any other sites or walllets support Ola money.

Add it to etravelsmart wallet and you can book buses later https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
130
9054
53
@Omnitrix wrote:

@gambitrite wrote:


@ankurg2109172 wrote:

@superwoman wrote:

which online shopping websites is currently Ola Money supported as payment option
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Ebay.in


Ola money is supported only in Ebay… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Please mention if any other sites or walllets support Ola money.

Add it to etravelsmart wallet and you can book buses later https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Thanks for your reply but I don’t travel a lot… It would be useful for me if i can order something online like electronic items, movie tickets, etc.

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
179
29650
621
@bk08 wrote:

Nothing new in this , all RBI approved wallets like paytm / freecharge etc have limit of 180 days i.e 6 months for cash validity , you are bound to use it before that or get KYC done for infinite validity .


Already asked Paytm, freecharge mobikwik, pockets, DBS and PayZapp customer care and got that in written also that Don’t worry, your money has no validity and it will never get expired.So sit back and relax https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif CC @DealSeeker if you still don’t know. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

286 907
Deal Major
1
436
21758
161
@VaibhavJain wrote:

@bk08 wrote:

Nothing new in this , all RBI approved wallets like paytm / freecharge etc have limit of 180 days i.e 6 months for cash validity , you are bound to use it before that or get KYC done for infinite validity .


Already asked Paytm, freecharge mobikwik, pockets, DBS and PayZapp customer care and got that in written also that Don’t worry, your money has no validity and it will never get expired.So sit back and relax https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif CC @DealSeeker if you still don’t know. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

https://paytm.com/care/paytmw...t/

Tumblr nskgm8mvqj1u3bn17o1 500
Deal Subedar
5
20
1900
31

Lost 1 lakh ola mny

Dd av
Deal Lieutenant
6
189
3996
48
@VaibhavJain wrote:

@bk08 wrote:

Nothing new in this , all RBI approved wallets like paytm / freecharge etc have limit of 180 days i.e 6 months for cash validity , you are bound to use it before that or get KYC done for infinite validity .


Already asked Paytm, freecharge mobikwik, pockets, DBS and PayZapp customer care and got that in written also that Don’t worry, your money has no validity and it will never get expired.So sit back and relax https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif CC @DealSeeker if you still don’t know. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Yes i know actual money in wallet is never lost , they can be latter recovered .. but they can’t hold the wallet cash for more than 6 months because of the RBI norms .

In case of paytm cash expiry , here is the way out .

I am coming on Paytm after a long time (more than 12 months). I had some balance in Paytm Cash which I cannot see in my Paytm wallet now, how can I recover it?

Just write to us following below steps and we will recover your old balance in your Paytm Wallet.

_ Visit Paytm.com/care
Select Payments/Paytm Wallet
Select “Regarding – Something else/Others”
In the details field write – Claim old Paytm cash balance for Mobile#<>._

We will get back to you with the resolution.

11046591 730932667006071 4491536939737697514 o
Deal Cadet
0
61
722
18
@gambitrite wrote:


@Omnitrix wrote:

@gambitrite wrote:


@ankurg2109172 wrote:

@superwoman wrote:

which online shopping websites is currently Ola Money supported as payment option
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Ebay.in


Ola money is supported only in Ebay… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Please mention if any other sites or walllets support Ola money.

Add it to etravelsmart wallet and you can book buses later https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Thanks for your reply but I don’t travel a lot… It would be useful for me if i can order something online like electronic items, movie tickets, etc.

Zopper supports Ola money..

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
130
9054
53
@BB8DealWars wrote:

Lost 1 lakh ola mny


What? How? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Your own hard earned money transferred from bank or referral/offers money ?? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

286 907
Deal Major
1
436
21758
161
@BB8DealWars wrote:

Lost 1 lakh ola mny


Congrats… try for 2 lakh https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Photo 53007
Deal Hunter
115
52
14214
187
@bk08 wrote:

@VaibhavJain wrote:

@bk08 wrote:

Nothing new in this , all RBI approved wallets like paytm / freecharge etc have limit of 180 days i.e 6 months for cash validity , you are bound to use it before that or get KYC done for infinite validity .


Already asked Paytm, freecharge mobikwik, pockets, DBS and PayZapp customer care and got that in written also that Don’t worry, your money has no validity and it will never get expired.So sit back and relax https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif CC @DealSeeker if you still don’t know. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Yes i know actual money in wallet is never lost , they can be latter recovered .. but they can’t hold the wallet cash for more than 6 months because of the RBI norms .

In case of paytm cash expiry , here is the way out .

I am coming on Paytm after a long time (more than 12 months). I had some balance in Paytm Cash which I cannot see in my Paytm wallet now, how can I recover it?

Just write to us following below steps and we will recover your old balance in your Paytm Wallet.

_ Visit Paytm.com/care
Select Payments/Paytm Wallet
Select “Regarding – Something else/Others”
In the details field write – Claim old Paytm cash balance for Mobile#<>._

We will get back to you with the resolution.


I don’t know about PayTM
But the money which I added last year in mobikwik (June) was still there in the wallet.
Later ,on 6 May this year I utilised it on Foodpanda

Giphy %282%29
Deal Lieutenant
6
219
4802
47
@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@BB8DealWars wrote:

Lost 1 lakh ola mny


Congrats… try for 2 lakh https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


I just ordered 50 lakh worth grocery from Ola store. Thanks to this thread, my money didn’t go waste. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing