[URGENT] FK gift vouchers expiring today !!!

[URGENT] FK gift vouchers expiring today !!!

Score: 1 Votes: 1
Good deals are bad for business
Deal Subedar
0
146
1196
5

My fk gift cards around 2.5k are expiring today. Can i increase it’s validity ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif
Or convert it into Fk money in some way ? Thanks.

  • In
13 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Tumblr inline o6rywcssae1r1aqjj 500
Deal Lieutenant
1
178
3174
55

@neu.dimer placing an order and cancelling it extended the validity long back.. not sure if it is working now.. you could try it as last option at your own risk.. lets hear for other options from dimers…

Good deals are bad for business
Deal Subedar
0
146
1196
5
@Cherry wrote:

@neu.dimer placing an order and cancelling it extended the validity long back.. not sure if it is working now.. you could try it as last option at your own risk.. lets hear for other options from dimers…


Tried but the expiry remains same….. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Nature
Deal Lieutenant
34
118
4734
154

I read in DD saying it is not extending validity…I think u can buy something immediately. otherwise gv can be expired at any time today. Don’t wait till 11:59 p.m

Avatrs1
Deal Subedar
6
227
1538
22

you can even exchange i mean sell them at discount against paytm or mobikwik.

Tumblr inline o6rywcssae1r1aqjj 500
Deal Lieutenant
1
178
3174
55
@neu.dimer wrote:

@Cherry wrote:

@neu.dimer placing an order and cancelling it extended the validity long back.. not sure if it is working now.. you could try it as last option at your own risk.. lets hear for other options from dimers…


Tried but the expiry remains same….. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


Then the only option is to buy something from them or exchange in trading section for good (>10%) discount as they are expiring today…

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Good deals are bad for business
Deal Subedar
0
146
1196
5

Thanks for your reply guys…… KG to all

Tumblr inline o6rywcssae1r1aqjj 500
Deal Lieutenant
1
178
3174
55
@neu.dimer wrote:

Thanks for your reply guys…… KG to all


btw whats your final call? what are you going to do with them?

Good deals are bad for business
Deal Subedar
0
146
1196
5
@Cherry wrote:

@neu.dimer wrote:

Thanks for your reply guys…… KG to all


btw whats your final call? what are you going to do with them?


I’m thinking to buy chromecast which one should i go for 1 or 2 ?

P.S – Any good offer running for products around 2.5k ?

Tumblr inline o6rywcssae1r1aqjj 500
Deal Lieutenant
1
178
3174
55
@neu.dimer wrote:

@Cherry wrote:

@neu.dimer wrote:

Thanks for your reply guys…… KG to all


btw whats your final call? what are you going to do with them?


I’m thinking to buy chromecast which one should i go for 1 or 2 ?

P.S – Any good offer running for products around 2.5k ?


I am using chromecast 1 bought it from ebay a year back at 2000 and i am happy with the performance of it..
i dont see any difference in features b/w 1 and 2.. so for best use of your gvs go for chromecast 1…. use cashback sites to get some discount…

Images %287%29
Deal Lieutenant
12
357
3498
26
@Cherry wrote:


@neu.dimer wrote:


@Cherry wrote:


@neu.dimer wrote:

Thanks for your reply guys…… KG to all


btw whats your final call? what are you going to do with them?


I’m thinking to buy chromecast which one should i go for 1 or 2 ?

P.S – Any good offer running for products around 2.5k ?


I am using chromecast 1 bought it from ebay a year back at 2000 and i am happy with the performance of it..
i dont see any difference in features b/w 1 and 2.. so for best use of your gvs go for chromecast 1…. use cashback sites to get some discount…

hey brother check pm

Tumblr inline o6rywcssae1r1aqjj 500
Deal Lieutenant
1
178
3174
55
@pjsandyy wrote:

@Cherry wrote:


@neu.dimer wrote:


@Cherry wrote:


@neu.dimer wrote:

Thanks for your reply guys…… KG to all


btw whats your final call? what are you going to do with them?


I’m thinking to buy chromecast which one should i go for 1 or 2 ?

P.S – Any good offer running for products around 2.5k ?


I am using chromecast 1 bought it from ebay a year back at 2000 and i am happy with the performance of it..
i dont see any difference in features b/w 1 and 2.. so for best use of your gvs go for chromecast 1…. use cashback sites to get some discount…

hey brother check pm

Did not get any pm.. was it for me or op?

Images %287%29
Deal Lieutenant
12
357
3498
26
@Cherry wrote:


@pjsandyy wrote:

@Cherry wrote:


@neu.dimer wrote:


@Cherry wrote:


@neu.dimer wrote:

Thanks for your reply guys…… KG to all


btw whats your final call? what are you going to do with them?


I’m thinking to buy chromecast which one should i go for 1 or 2 ?

P.S – Any good offer running for products around 2.5k ?


I am using chromecast 1 bought it from ebay a year back at 2000 and i am happy with the performance of it..
i dont see any difference in features b/w 1 and 2.. so for best use of your gvs go for chromecast 1…. use cashback sites to get some discount…

hey brother check pm

Did not get any pm.. was it for me or op?

op

Giphy %282%29
Deal Lieutenant
6
216
4802
47

Selling? PM me @ 15% reduction.
Best price in town https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing