Urgent Help 4 Fnd - Forceful Resignation In Wel...

Urgent Help 4 Fnd - Forceful Resignation In Well Known Company !!!

Score: 1 Votes: 1
Missing
Deal Subedar
2
137
2228
64

Hi Guys, One of my fnd working in well known company from past 2 years ,
his story started before 2 year when he joined company Management Said that From…
1st Year ur salry will be 10k, 2nd year 12k, 3rd year 14k, fourth year 18k and on pay roll after 4rt year..

now when he completed 1st year company change policy that they are keeping those person who did Engineering, other has to give resign them self he got called from his BM so my fnd said that he will not gave any resign once HR not confirm bcz he not did ENG.nd he also talk with his ZM ZM .Told same to him company decided we cant do anything after that he told his BM that he will talk in HR about this issue but BM denied nd sayng tht he is doing behalf of him, after next day he got cal from his BM that u no need give resign etc u can continue, he asked about salry increment he said it will be increase after 1.5year completed

so he again started wrkng , after 1.5 year done he again ask for same but company not gave any increment..

Now again his BM said to my fnd in end of oct month that he need to give now resign cz of no performance
But actly he did well in in H1 (Q1 Nd Q2)
Like Hike of his sale figure near about 500% He did 5Lakh in 2013-14 of H1 Year and this year 2015-16 he did 50Lakh Of H1

So he said his BM about this figure BM said company is seeing figure from the day he started his job…

then also over all he perfomed well, nd he is fillng something wrong hpnd with him….
in end of oct 15, his BM said u need to write now and now ow he will not get any exprnce lettr not even pf, bahut hi daraya usko taki wo likh ke dede usko bola ke hum nahi chate ki compny khud apko nikal de ya terminate kare but he said that usko jab tak mgt me se ya HR se kuch nhi boolege tab tak wo likh nahi dega so that BM stoped his salry from NOV15 To till today he also not got his any travel expenses from OCt15

abhi tak mere fnd ne resign likh ke nahi diya hai.. can any1 guide what he need to do this situation..
company is very wel know nd corporate ..
Thaks In Ad.

  • In
8 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
20151225101353
Deal Cadet
0
19
550
5
@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:

Hi Guys, One of my fnd working in well known company from past 2 years ,
his story started before 2 year when he joined company Management Said that From…
1st Year ur salry will be 10k, 2nd year 12k, 3rd year 14k, fourth year 18k and on pay roll after 4rt year..

now when he completed 1st year company change policy that they are keeping those person who did Engineering, other has to give resign them self he got called from his BM so my fnd said that he will not gave any resign once HR not confirm bcz he not did ENG.nd he also talk with his ZM ZM .Told same to him company decided we cant do anything after that he told his BM that he will talk in HR about this issue but BM denied nd sayng tht he is doing behalf of him, after next day he got cal from his BM that u no need give resign etc u can continue, he asked about salry increment he said it will be increase after 1.5year completed

so he again started wrkng , after 1.5 year done he again ask for same but company not gave any increment..

Now again his BM said to my fnd in end of oct month that he need to give now resign cz of no performance
But actly he did well in in H1 (Q1 Nd Q2)
Like Hike of his sale figure near about 500% He did 5Lakh in 2013-14 of H1 Year and this year 2015-16 he did 50Lakh Of H1

So he said his BM about this figure BM said company is seeing figure from the day he started his job…

then also over all he perfomed well, nd he is fillng something wrong hpnd with him….
in end of oct 15, his BM said u need to write now and now ow he will not get any exprnce lettr not even pf, bahut hi daraya usko taki wo likh ke dede usko bola ke hum nahi chate ki compny khud apko nikal de ya terminate kare but he said that usko jab tak mgt me se ya HR se kuch nhi boolege tab tak wo likh nahi dega so that BM stoped his salry from NOV15 To till today he also not got his any travel expenses from OCt15

abhi tak mere fnd ne resign likh ke nahi diya hai.. can any1 guide what he need to do this situation..
company is very wel know nd corporate ..
Thaks In Ad.

want legal action?
I can help u

Bal ganesh
Deal Subedar
1
94
2474
30

Friend’s qualification?
Which area he is working now?
PM me his CV.
I will fwd his CV if he is in sales.

Its difficult to go against company rules unless there is union support etc. At best he can request. IMO he should have started searching for new job when company asked him to resign for the first time. It seems instead he chose to work hard and prove himself. Although better thinking, there are people in companies who ego/money only matters.

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
137
2228
64
@caks2006407 wrote:

Friend’s qualification?
Which area he is working now?
PM me his CV.
I will fwd his CV if he is in sales.


Ty but he not want job, but he want to know now what he can do in this situation ? @Beinghuman ny idea

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
137
2228
64
@caks2006407 wrote:


Its difficult to go against company rules unless there is union support etc. At best he can request. IMO he should have started searching for new job when company asked him to resign for the first time. It seems instead he chose to work hard and prove himself. Although better thinking, there are people in companies who ego/money only matters.


I think u not got my point…
i said that his BM only torching him to leave his job , till today he not got call from HR,
company is so big and corporate..

Face
Deal Major
1
436
25076
163

@BliNdThOkO_10 is it Wipro, if am not wrong??

Avatar
Deal Subedar
0
71
1290
18

buddy, tell the company name, as many of guys in desidime may work there, so your friend may get more help directly inside his premises, or may be that already happened and solved by them.

As these are common is Accenture, and our friend work in other company in reputed posts (HR) get appointment in their company or they mostly help them to get better job, because we wont work with high mental torture, we can handle work pressure but not mental torture.

Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
Analyst
4
41
22674
244
@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:

@caks2006407 wrote:

Friend’s qualification?
Which area he is working now?
PM me his CV.
I will fwd his CV if he is in sales.


Ty but he not want job, but he want to know now what he can do in this situation ? @Beinghuman ny idea


Bro, Grandfather passed away today , Just came online.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Missing