[URGENT HELP]is it safe to buy this refrigerato...

[URGENT HELP]is it safe to buy this refrigerator from paytm and this seller

142°
Grim reaper demon 1
Deal Subedar
227
1428
32

https://paytmmall.com/samsung-rt30k3753s9-275-l...

in the description it says

“Samsung Delight Delivery – Delivery from nearest Samsung Plaza.
Fast & Free Delivery, by appointment, hassle-free installation.”

i fear about paytm return hassle if the item gets damaged. but in amazon and flipkart the price is 3000 more

PLEASE SUGGEST WHAT TO DO https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif . THANK YOU SO MUCH https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gif

9 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Img 20170215 131537
Deal Subedar
93
1038
24

Go for it bro I purchase microwave and no prblm https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif 1 year passed its a retailer shop

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
0
13125
147

yes go ahead

Article 0 0751a706000005dc 841 468x483
Deal Subedar
328
1371
16

compare price,,, if price is lesser than other sites (before cashback) then don’t go, otherwise go..

Grim reaper demon 1
Deal Subedar
227
1428
32
Dreamer-07 wrote:

Go for it bro I purchase microwave and no prblm https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif 1 year passed its a retailer shop

IM FROM HYDERABAD. ITS SAYS THAT IT WILL BE DELIVERED BY LOCAL SAMSUNG STORE THAT MEANS I WILL GET THE DELIVERY FROM LOCAL SAMSUNG STORE? BUT FROM SELLERS LOCATION MUMBAI?

Google tez small 1505706298708
Deal Cadet
20
798
9
Expand
Demondealer wrote:

IM FROM HYDERABAD. ITS SAYS THAT IT WILL BE DELIVERED BY LOCAL SAMSUNG STORE THAT MEANS I WILL GET THE DELIVERY FROM LOCAL SAMSUNG STORE? BUT FROM SELLERS LOCATION MUMBAI?

They will deliver from local samsung plaza. Suppose u booked a bike on paytm local showroom people will contact u and deliver it. Same way for Samsung delight delivery local Samsung plaza people will contact u and deliver it

Img 20170215 131537
Deal Subedar
93
1038
24
Expand
Demondealer wrote:

IM FROM HYDERABAD. ITS SAYS THAT IT WILL BE DELIVERED BY LOCAL SAMSUNG STORE THAT MEANS I WILL GET THE DELIVERY FROM LOCAL SAMSUNG STORE? BUT FROM SELLERS LOCATION MUMBAI?

Ya u get delivery near ur Samsung authorised shop so dnt wrry

Cutebaby
Deal Lieutenant
728
5924
58

electronic plaza (Seller from PAYTM) – Is he trusted & reliable seller ?

Anyone please share your experience and if already posted above the seller in Forum, please care to post the link (or PM).

CC:
@Dreamer-07
@Vice
@Cody

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
0
13125
147
srigem81 wrote:

electronic plaza (Seller from PAYTM) – Is he trusted & reliable seller ?

Anyone please share your experience and if already posted above the seller in Forum, please care to post the link (or PM).

CC:
@Dreamer-07
@Vice
@Cody

yes don’t worry

Grim reaper demon 1
Deal Subedar
227
1428
32

placed the order and applied the coupon but after finishing the payment it says no cashback available "total cashback “0” WTF!!

even took the screenshot after applying the code https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

contacted them though fb. waiting for their reply

Missing