Urgent help. My phone charge slot got water int...

Urgent help. My phone charge slot got water into it. Phone absolutely working fine. Problem with charging.

19°
Cropped1680217898
Deal Cadet
108
619
11

Please push your suggestions. Appreciated for every comment. Thanks in advance

6 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
102
273
1

Shut down ur phone and put it in rice

Slide2
Deal Cadet
51
127
1

You can disassemble, dry clean the charging area. Watch a video on YouTube on how to dissemble

Missing
Deal Subedar
270
2819
37
amritreymatt683 wrote:

Shut down ur phone and put it in rice

+1
rice absorb the moisture best
but if you have already tried to charge it while wet, and in the process got it short circuited, then only hope is the service center.

Cropped1680217898
Deal Cadet
108
619
11
Expand
panchabhut wrote:

+1
rice absorb the moisture best
but if you have already tried to charge it while wet, and in the process got it short circuited, then only hope is the service center.

Thanks for comments. Bro I put in rice for some time and try to charge. Suddenly it is charging and I continued using it. Is it safe to use further.

Cropped1680217898
Deal Cadet
108
619
11
cocay wrote:

You can disassemble, dry clean the charging area. Watch a video on YouTube on how to dissemble

Yeah bro you are correct.

Missing
Deal Subedar
270
2819
37
Expand
jaybro wrote:

Thanks for comments. Bro I put in rice for some time and try to charge. Suddenly it is charging and I continued using it. Is it safe to use further.

once the moisture has dried, there should be nothing to worry

Missing