Urgent: Is there any ongoing offer on Bus Ticke...

Urgent: Is there any ongoing offer on Bus Tickets ????

Score: 2 Votes: 2
Score: 2 Votes: 2
Other store image
Shiva
Deal Captain
67
280
10480
79

Want to book a ticket Rs.1500+, is there any offer live 10% 20% off ????

7 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
10
0
27662
258

Check red bus referral + NW150 code

1320516025 screenshot
suspended
6
213
1028
19

mobikwik 25% cashback on 1st bus booking.
max cashback 100 rs.

Shiva
Deal Captain
67
280
10480
79
@gaurav agrawal wrote:

mobikwik 25% cashback on 1st bus booking.
max cashback 100 rs.


Thnx, @Plato and Gaurav for instant help https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Dhanyawad….

Images
Deal Cadet
0
62
860
9

go to travelyaari.com apply coupon webyaari at booking to get 7% cashbk then pay viA paytm wallet to get 10% cash back
total u get around 15% casback

this offer stays around the year
u jst dnt need to search for offers

Images
Deal Cadet
0
62
860
9

Removed duplicated post

Qwqwq
Deal Lieutenant
4
533
5415
45
@lostdrms wrote:

go to travelyaari.com apply coupon webyaari at booking to get 7% cashbk then pay viA paytm wallet to get 10% cash back
total u get around 15% casback

this offer stays around the year
u jst dnt need to search for offers


Any offer for booking in KSRTC?? Can we book ksrtc from any private site?

Images
Deal Cadet
0
62
860
9
@bookface wrote:

@lostdrms wrote:

go to travelyaari.com apply coupon webyaari at booking to get 7% cashbk then pay viA paytm wallet to get 10% cash back
total u get around 15% casback

this offer stays around the year
u jst dnt need to search for offers


Any offer for booking in KSRTC?? Can we book ksrtc from any private site?

No idea. If travelyaari book ksrtc bus ,the above mentioned offer shoul apply

Missing