[Urgent] Quick Question About Vu 40D6575 LED TV

[Urgent] Quick Question About Vu 40D6575 LED TV

9tzonmexc
Deal Cadet
2
151
812
12

Vu 40D6575
http://www.flipkart.com/vu-40d6575-102-cm-40-le...

This Tv Does Not Support Videos with AC3 Audio Format
http://www.complaintboard.in/complaints-reviews...

So If i play Video with AC3 format on My Mobile/Laptop & connect My Mobile/Laptop To TV Using Chromecast/Teewe,
Will This Audio Format Work?

& Should I Need To Buy Wall Mount Or It Will Come Free with TV?

Sorry For My Bad English

@cybertechie @pavansavla798 @shaheen7m

  • In
20 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Geek
Tech Guru
0
401
5786
127

Google chromecast will let you cast your Mobile/laptop screen. If your mobile/Laptop is able to play the format, you can cast it to your VU TV.

Regarding Wall mount kit, I’m yet to receive my TV so can’t comment weather Wall mounting kit is included in the package.

9tzonmexc
Deal Cadet
2
151
812
12
@cybertechie wrote:

Google chromecast will let you cast your Mobile/laptop screen. If your mobile/Laptop is able to play the format, you can cast it to your VU TV.

Regarding Wall mount kit, I’m yet to receive my TV so can’t comment weather Wall mounting kit is included in the package.


Thanks For Reply https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
Order Placed

Hamster
Entertainer
7
3
13134
322

Edit

9tzonmexc
Deal Cadet
2
151
812
12
@marketdimer wrote:

You have to buy wall mount unit and no TV gives it with package. Wait for some coupon from eBay to reduce price.


How Much It Will Cost If I Buy From Installation Guy?
& What Is Price On Ebay?

I will never let you go
Deal Cadet
0
79
360
42

wall mount is included in tv..
i am using this from last one year… no complaints.. purchased for 26500 one year ago..
go for additional 2 year warranty at 10 % cost.. so no tension for 3 years..
complete paisa vasool..
having 4 vu tvs in my family..42, 40, 40, 32 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
just dont use local cable set top box..
go for tata sky, airtel or any other..

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Hamster
Entertainer
7
3
13134
322
[email protected] ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...73 wrote:

@marketdimer wrote:

You have to buy wall mount unit and no TV gives it with package. Wait for some coupon from eBay to reduce price.


How Much It Will Cost If I Buy From Installation Guy?
& What Is Price On Ebay?


depends on how much discount you can get. costs around 500-600 on eBay. installation guy varies, minimum 150-200. if you get deal of around 500 on everything from local guy than go for it.

9tzonmexc
Deal Cadet
2
151
812
12
@asdf wrote:

wall mount is included in tv..
i am using this from last one year… no complaints.. purchased for 26500 one year ago..
go for additional 2 year warranty at 10 % cost.. so no tension for 3 years..
complete paisa vasool..
having 4 vu tvs in my family..42, 40, 40, 32 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
just dont use local cable set top box..
go for tata sky, airtel or any other..


Great!
Thanks For your Review https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Hamster
Entertainer
7
3
13134
322

m.snapdeal.com/product/vu-40d6575-4064-cm-16/654272337477 asdf bhai is correct. Vesa mount do come with package. Apology for wrong info. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Geek
Tech Guru
0
401
5786
127

@asdf

Thanks for the info.
Additional warranty definitely is necessary considering exorbitant repair costs for Out of warranty repairs . How do we go about extending the warranty of VU TV?

India
Deal Major
4
96
15114
122
@cybertechie wrote:

@asdf

Thanks for the info.
Additional warranty definitely is necessary considering exorbitant repair costs for Out of warranty repairs . How do we go about extending the warranty of VU TV?


Got this by browsing their site. try it.

http://vutvs.com/index.php?id_category=33&contr...

9tzonmexc
Deal Cadet
2
151
812
12
@parthponkiya8 wrote:

@cybertechie wrote:

@asdf

Thanks for the info.
Additional warranty definitely is necessary considering exorbitant repair costs for Out of warranty repairs . How do we go about extending the warranty of VU TV?


Got this by browsing their site. try it.

http://vutvs.com/index.php?id_category=33&contr...


https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
http://vutvs.com/index.php?id_product=64&contro...

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
323
242
55

Do we have to buy the warranty right now or we can buy it in 1 year Since 1 yr warranty is already covered….

20121105 invisible man
Deal Subedar
0
319
2776
181
  • Note: Customer should purchase Extended Warranty within 30 days of Invoice date @nurav

Don’t no why Amazon not including Vu brand on flash sale!

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
65
260
3

I have received yesterday… Wall mounting kit included in box…

9tzonmexc
Deal Cadet
2
151
812
12
@krc wrote:

I have received yesterday… Wall mounting kit is not included in box…i think installation guy will bring that kit now…


Update Here After Your Installation

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
65
260
3

sorry bro…installation kit is inside…I have not seen bcoz it was at bottom

Images
Moderator
2
214
13526
208
@invisible007249 wrote:

* Note: *Customer should purchase Extended Warranty within 30 days of Invoice date @nurav

Don’t no why Amazon not including Vu brand on flash sale!


30 Days!! Roger That!
Will do for sure..

@parthponkiya8 wrote:

@cybertechie wrote:

@asdf

Thanks for the info.
Additional warranty definitely is necessary considering exorbitant repair costs for Out of warranty repairs . How do we go about extending the warranty of VU TV?


Got this by browsing their site. try it.

http://vutvs.com/index.php?id_category=33&contr...


Thanks for link https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

@asdf wrote:

wall mount is included in tv..
i am using this from last one year… no complaints.. purchased for 26500 one year ago..
go for additional 2 year warranty at 10 % cost.. so no tension for 3 years..
complete paisa vasool..
having 4 vu tvs in my family..42, 40, 40, 32 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
just dont use local cable set top box..
go for tata sky, airtel or any other..


Rich Dimer here….
42,40,40,32….omg!

I want a happy life
Deal Cadet
0
51
206
11

Hello,

I Want to Purchase 40 inch Vu Tv “Vu 40D6575” From Flipkart……But Little bit confuse As Few People Saying Sound Problem & New Brand & Bad Customer Care Service.

as you using this model so please give your opinion on this tv.

Thanks https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
104
612
13
@shilpa1000122 wrote:

Hello,

I Want to Purchase 40 inch Vu Tv “Vu 40D6575” From Flipkart……But Little bit confuse As Few People Saying Sound Problem & New Brand & Bad Customer Care Service.

as you using this model so please give your opinion on this tv.

Thanks https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


@@@Dollar @ "asdf":http://www.desidime.com/users...23

I am planning to buy the VU 40" non smart TV, could you pleaSE SHARE YOUR experience?

Also how is connectivity using chromecast?
Sound quality
Video quality
Did you buy extended warranty?
Prompt reply will be appriciated.

I want a happy life
Deal Cadet
0
51
206
11
@jainashish85 wrote:

@shilpa1000122 wrote:

Hello,

I Want to Purchase 40 inch Vu Tv “Vu 40D6575” From Flipkart……But Little bit confuse As Few People Saying Sound Problem & New Brand & Bad Customer Care Service.

as you using this model so please give your opinion on this tv.

Thanks https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


@@@Dollar @ "asdf":http://www.desidime.com/users...23

I am planning to buy the VU 40" non smart TV, could you pleaSE SHARE YOUR experience?

Also how is connectivity using chromecast?
Sound quality
Video quality
Did you buy extended warranty?
Prompt reply will be appriciated.


Chk P.M.

Missing