Urgent Sbi Buddy IMPS Help

Urgent Sbi Buddy IMPS Help

82°
Missing
Deal Subedar
137
2291
66

Guys, i did imps yestrdy evng 980rs to bank ac. i got msg that its successful done but in bank still not got…
i called cc , they said we are taking complnt bla bla…
still i am waiting but its not credited .. now what we can do next for getting refund or imps…

11 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
62
1028
7

wait for a day or two maybe….it should reflect

Thumbimgcrop 1446198092918
Deal Captain
2,762
13632
93

Call,this toll free number
18004253800.
The Amount automatically gets credited within a week after Complain.
So,complain on that number.You will get confirmation SMS of Complain also.

Missing
Deal Subedar
137
2291
66
@sagarinani wrote:

Call,this toll free number
18004253800.
The Amount automatically gets credited within a week after Complain.
So,complain on that number.You will get confirmation SMS of Complain also.


I got complain msg also.. where amount will crtd ? imps ya sbi buddy.. kg response..

Any more idea .. @A2Zdeals @DealSeeker

Missing
Deal Subedar
137
2291
66
@Gurubhai wrote:

wait for a day or two maybe….it should reflect


In Bank ? Or Buddy

Missing
Deal Subedar
251
1701
20

Happened to me 3 months back .. took lot of time and efforts .. and finally things worked when i complained in the branch .
so if it doesnt get resolved in 2-3 days i would suggest u to give a written complaint in any of the sbi branch.

Thumbimgcrop 1446198092918
Deal Captain
2,762
13632
93
@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:

@Gurubhai wrote:

wait for a day or two maybe….it should reflect


In Bank ? Or Buddy

In bank, I think
But,I am not sure.

Missing
Deal Subedar
137
2291
66
@gotrajk wrote:

Happened to me 3 months back .. took lot of time and efforts .. and finally things worked when i complained in the branch .
so if it doesnt get resolved in 2-3 days i would suggest u to give a written complaint in any of the sbi branch.


Thanks For Suggestion.. Will Do .

A2z1
Shopping Friend
168
32060
369
@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:

@sagarinani wrote:

Call,this toll free number
18004253800.
The Amount automatically gets credited within a week after Complain.
So,complain on that number.You will get confirmation SMS of Complain also.


I got complain msg also.. where amount will crtd ? imps ya sbi buddy.. kg response..

Any more idea .. @A2Zdeals @DealSeeker


money usually returns to same source from which it is debited…
suggest you to raise tickets with relevant CC via email also.

Clj ysswgaac6so
Deal Subedar
208
2874
53

This SBI buddy is not a core banking thing and most of the bank people dunno about this, just complaint to CC get ticket no, wait for 7days(will be resolved before only) to get answer from them and Max 10 days

Maxresdefault
Deal Major
6,895
20705
236

I think transaction failed, amount should be refunded to your buddy wallet
Keep mailing them, usually refund should be processed within 10-15 working days, SBI is very slow in resolving failed transaction issues

Missing
Deal Cadet
112
622
26

Simple …..Create ticket and amount will be credited to your SBI Buddy wallet in 7 working days …Happened with me once….

Missing