[USELESS DEALS]

266°
Post Tycoon
terinmat

My intension of opening this discussion is to get others opinion on an issue which is bothering me since i joined DD, now its becoming mainstream.

The issue is :
i am seeing a lot of deals posted by our dimers (no dis respect intended) which tells about the deals in general. Like for example we can see infront of textile showrooms boards saying upto 90% discount and this brings the customers to come inside and make fool of themselves, likewise we can see a lot of banners in flipkart,amazon saying huge discounts …. let say 60% discount on TV & Appliances…but if we go inside we can find that its not what it looks like.
Dimers just copy this type of deals and post as deal threads. Like some kind of advertisement.

i feel this type of deals or post wont do much benefit to the shopers or DD users, a deal should be precise rather than being general !!

This is just my opinion, what’s yours??

NB: Never intended to hurt any one. Just trying to make DD better in my perspective. I hope you all do the same while giving comments.

19 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Colonel Deal Colonel
Link Copied

Fakt Tuch Bhau

Generous Generous
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/592394/medium/62107194482961.jpeg?1571913208

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/592404/original/Screenshot_20191024-154420.png?1571914854

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

They only want to make dimes that’s it.
Those posts cannot be denied to be in hot deals.

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

Dd quality is detiorating because of such posters.

I think From last some months this things have increased .

Dimers are just posting clickbaits to become LIEUTENANT  , SUBEDAR  ,etc even in Discussion section ,

mostly good deals are not shown up because of wrong hotness and reposts and clickbait deals

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

I Agree

View 2 more replies
Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

DD have become a platform for cheap advertisements. Admin please prevent this from happening.

Link Copied

Assuming DD is getting paid from advertisement /sponsorships stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

View 2 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

i agree with you, many newbies are posting useless deals and wasting time and also thus making real loots gotten hidden

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

Not only noobs…

Flame Flame
Link Copied

Yes u r right bro

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

Thanks for the support.

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

Relevance of this thread is again valid now….. Just posting random deals to get popularity…..

replyuser
Click here to reply