Video Recovery Application/Software

Video Recovery Application/Software

165°
Cropped3916994796871069605
Deal Subedar
311
1235
20

How Can I Recover Accidently Deleted Video Files on My Android Device.

Any Free/Premium Suggestions Please.

20 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Pankaj
Budding Star
590
13084
105

Is recycle bin available in Ur device . If no then not possible

Images
Deal Brigadier
73,407
84761
1176

not much idea bro as never faced this situation.

Cropped288107422
Deal Newbie
78
35
0

Discdigger for pics

 20170305 121502
Entertainer
143
2761
47

i thin u can
bt some computer guy who daily doing this kind of work go there

Images
Deal Cadet
66
218
3

Use EaseUS software

Cropped3916994796871069605
Deal Subedar
311
1235
20
Investigator wrote:

Is recycle bin available in Ur device . If no then not possible

Available but Deleted from there also.

Cropped503560147
Budding Star
380
11514
126
Expand
ViratKohli18 wrote:

Video wala phone to hai na aapke pas ya ?

Yes…
But me Jo bhii important data hota hai pd me daal leta hu

Cropped2593972920709363267
Deal Subedar
433
1360
12

What was the location of your videos i.e internel storage or memory card

Cropped3916994796871069605
Deal Subedar
311
1235
20
Pikachu_ wrote:

What was the location of your videos i.e internel storage or memory card

Internal storage

Cropped2593972920709363267
Deal Subedar
433
1360
12
Expand
ViratKohli18 wrote:

Internal storage

You can try once wondershare dr fone pc application. But it needs to root your device as well as the recovery chances are little.

Cropped 1212623684
Deal Captain
78
7503
45

If it is a MI device then it is bit difficult to root, because the bootloader is not unlocked.
Check If bootloader is already unlocked or not.
Try kingoroot pc to first root your device and then try recovery software like FonePaw, Coolmuster, Potatoshare Android Data Recovery, Wondershare DrFone etc software.

Cropped3916994796871069605
Deal Subedar
311
1235
20
Nomad wrote:

If it is a MI device then it is bit difficult to root, because the bootloader is not unlocked.
Check If bootloader is already unlocked or not.
Try kingoroot pc to first root your device and then try recovery software like FonePaw, Coolmuster, Potatoshare Android Data Recovery, Wondershare DrFone etc software.

Great. Thanks bro

Samsung device. Will do this

Missing