videos ads are eating data and annoying at same...

videos ads are eating data and annoying at same time

Score: 6 Votes: 6
Score: 6 Votes: 6
Score: 6 Votes: 6
Score: 6 Votes: 6
Score: 6 Votes: 6
Missing
suspended
0
65
38
1

i request admin to remove video ads they are eating a lot of data.and kavi kavi mera speaker full sound mai hota hai itna jorsey awaz nikalta hai dar jata hun

  • In
27 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Missing
suspended
0
65
38
1

i strongly believe ads are the thing that only user should watch or visit only if he is intresed. thats why companies make ads so interesting and spends a lots of bucks so that users ll watch.but you guys are forcing to see.which is not good.

Dd av
Deal Lieutenant
6
189
3996
48

http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...

@DealSeeker wrote:

@bk08 wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:

@no fpd wrote:

what is the concept behind Ad Bot ?

what’s the need of fake likes, fpd and karma stats.
its an insult for those work hard to earn those ..


+1 @admin Please fix this on an urgent basis.

So you are OK with the ad placement between the comments? its very erratic ! .. I urge staff members to place AD BOT at some other part of the site .

I would not be against letting the admins make some more money as long as they are being open and transparent about it.

Think for a second if you would even have this chance to criticize if they chose to be deceptive about it. Yes, take a pause and think about all the deceptive ways they could have used to make more money. Moreover, I think @anthrax.ut did a pretty decent job of explaining the requirement to introduce “Ad Bot” posts in his own casual way. http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...


Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
12
2652
27

Ad Block use Karo

Delete this comment if Its Against the DD’ Revenue https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Missing
suspended
0
65
38
1
@bk08 wrote:

http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...

@DealSeeker wrote:

@bk08 wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:

@no fpd wrote:

what is the concept behind Ad Bot ?

what’s the need of fake likes, fpd and karma stats.
its an insult for those work hard to earn those ..


+1 @admin Please fix this on an urgent basis.

So you are OK with the ad placement between the comments? its very erratic ! .. I urge staff members to place AD BOT at some other part of the site .

I would not be against letting the admins make some more money as long as they are being open and transparent about it.

Think for a second if you would even have this chance to criticize if they chose to be deceptive about it. Yes, take a pause and think about all the deceptive ways they could have used to make more money. Moreover, I think @anthrax.ut did a pretty decent job of explaining the requirement to introduce “Ad Bot” posts in his own casual way. http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...



The more you look, the more you lose

Missing
suspended
0
65
38
1
@blue wine wrote:

Ad Block use Karo

Delete this comment if Its Against the DD’ Revenue https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


i dont use ad block because its part of website revenue these are their bread and butter .many great websites are up today because of this

Missing
suspended
0
65
38
1
@DealLooter0015 wrote:

Use jio


bhai har problem ka solution jio ni hey.. data pack rate badh gya a toh jio .net slow hua toh jio yea kya laga rakha hai marjao .tum nehi i am saying to jio

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
12
2652
27
@onedeal wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

Ad Block use Karo

Delete this comment if Its Against the DD’ Revenue https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


i dont use ad block because its part of website revenue these are their bread and butter .many great websites are up today because of this

Aacha to Phir aur dekho Video You should ask for Add More Videos on Page

Kiska pet bharo to pura bharna chaiye roti ke sath not only bread and butter

daily bread savasthya ke liye hanikarak h https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
Missing
suspended
0
65
38
1
@blue wine wrote:

@onedeal wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

Ad Block use Karo

Delete this comment if Its Against the DD’ Revenue https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


i dont use ad block because its part of website revenue these are their bread and butter .many great websites are up today because of this

Aacha to Phir aur dekho Video You should ask for Add More Videos on Page

Kiska pet bharo to pura bharna chaiye roti ke sath not only bread and butter https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


bhai unkai bhaley kai liye hi bol rahey hain.ni toh gastric pakka

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52060
1048

Video dekhen aur paise kamayen
.see that thread.

Stupendous man
Deal Captain
0
287
8424
89

This is why I use ‘Flashcontrol’ extension

Thumbimgcrop 1448092580431
Deal Subedar
3
157
1328
15
@onedeal wrote:


@DealLooter0015 wrote:

Use jio


bhai har problem ka solution jio ni hey.. data pack rate badh gya a toh jio .net slow hua toh jio yea kya laga rakha hai marjao .tum nehi i am saying to jio

tum to bhavuk ho gaye re … cool down .

Chhota bheem
Deal Subedar
3
129
1138
19

You can ask admin to give free data packs enough to see ads to all users..Apna data bhi bachega, unke videos bhi dekhenge.

Unka to Jio ke sath tie up hai, they can give data free to us https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

11136622 1040528555975879 7696542147841609041 n
suspended
6
58
3849
37

Use Adblock.. These greedy bitches trying everything to show ads on each page :evil%

Missing
suspended
0
65
38
1
@Joker wrote:

Use Adblock.. These greedy bitches trying everything to show ads on each page :evil%


started using it .no more ad revenue to dd from my side

Dd av
Deal Lieutenant
6
189
3996
48
@Joker wrote:

Use Adblock.. These greedy bitches trying everything to show ads on each page :evil%


I understand the fact that if anyone has created any content , like webpages/blogs .. in which the information being shared is his own content / creation .. In that case author / owners can force users to buy subscriptions , place ad .. in short he can earn using his creation .
But earning from free community is not good thing to do , and here we are being force fed advertisements .. none of the information present is unique / created , everything is users contribution and all the information here comes from public domain i.e free information .

11136622 1040528555975879 7696542147841609041 n
suspended
6
58
3849
37
@bk08 wrote:

@Joker wrote:

Use Adblock.. These greedy bitches trying everything to show ads on each page :evil%


I understand the fact that if anyone has created any content , like webpages/blogs .. in which the information being shared is his own content / creation .. In that case author / owners can force users to buy subscriptions , place ad .. in short he can earn using his creation .
But earning from free community is not good thing to do , and here we are being force fed advertisements .. none of the information present is unique / created , everything is users contribution and all the information here comes from public domain i.e free information .


! Ya they already paying in millions from affiliate..

Y not have a community IN reddit with people’s own referrals.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
12
2652
27
@Joker wrote:

@bk08 wrote:

@Joker wrote:

Use Adblock.. These greedy bitches trying everything to show ads on each page :evil%


I understand the fact that if anyone has created any content , like webpages/blogs .. in which the information being shared is his own content / creation .. In that case author / owners can force users to buy subscriptions , place ad .. in short he can earn using his creation .
But earning from free community is not good thing to do , and here we are being force fed advertisements .. none of the information present is unique / created , everything is users contribution and all the information here comes from public domain i.e free information .


! Ya they already paying in millions from affiliate..

Y not have a community IN reddit with people’s own referrals.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Agree with Both

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/244868/medium/3559242money_house_india_amazing_picture.jpg?1480949803
Its True DD is Not Hired anyone who helping Us That’s Y most of my Query left without answered . DD should hire somebody to help Everybody

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
12
2652
27

Even on Using Adblock when I quote There is baba on right side which hide what am Typing https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Jagah dekhkar Advertiesment karo

Images %281%29
Entertainer
8
16
23750
227

Where to find video ads? I am not seeing any. Why differential treatment with users https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif Is this because I am on 2G?

Missing
Deal Subedar
6
321
2240
67
@blue wine wrote:

Even on Using Adblock when I quote There is baba on right side which hide what am Typing https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Jagah dekhkar Advertiesment karo


if you have adblock installed, add this to the filter list, no more baba

desidime.com##.circular-section

Baba ji
Deal Lieutenant
7
382
4640
101
@bk08 wrote:

@Joker wrote:

Use Adblock.. These greedy bitches trying everything to show ads on each page :evil%


I understand the fact that if anyone has created any content , like webpages/blogs .. in which the information being shared is his own content / creation .. In that case author / owners can force users to buy subscriptions , place ad .. in short he can earn using his creation .
But earning from free community is not good thing to do , and here we are being force fed advertisements .. none of the information present is unique / created , everything is users contribution and all the information here comes from public domain i.e free information .


This is how Google is earning https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
They made/acquired a few tools like Search Engine, Youtube etc. No content is being generated by Google. Everything is user contributed https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif Google shows Ads there and earn 100s of millions https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Baba ji
Deal Lieutenant
7
382
4640
101
@Plato wrote:

Where to find video ads? I am not seeing any. Why differential treatment with users https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif Is this because I am on 2G?


It is decided by Google which ad to show you as per your browsing history, connection, device type etc. etc.

Tumblr inline o6rywcssae1r1aqjj 500
Deal Lieutenant
1
178
3174
54
@saharamah wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

Even on Using Adblock when I quote There is baba on right side which hide what am Typing https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Jagah dekhkar Advertiesment karo


if you have adblock installed, add this to the filter list, no more baba

desidime.com##.circular-section


It worked like a charm… thank you buddy.. no more baba now.. feeling happy with the look.. now i can type replies without having to worry about baba..

Pt58xqmpc
Deal Lieutenant
1
168
6137
61
@blue wine wrote:

@onedeal wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

Ad Block use Karo

Delete this comment if Its Against the DD’ Revenue https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


i dont use ad block because its part of website revenue these are their bread and butter .many great websites are up today because of this

Aacha to Phir aur dekho Video You should ask for Add More Videos on Page

Kiska pet bharo to pura bharna chaiye roti ke sath not only bread and butter

daily bread savasthya ke liye hanikarak h https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


bhai to desidime kab chodega

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
12
2652
27
@vishusgh wrote:

bhai to desidime kab chodega

U meant Chorega ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing