Hotness Airtel Vodafone Idea to raise service rates fro...

Hot Deal Airtel Vodafone Idea to raise service rates from December 2019

545°
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Airtel Vodafone Idea to raise service rates from December 2019

Vodafone Idea to raise service rates from Dec 1 2019

Debt-ridden telecom operator Vodafone Idea on Monday said it will raise mobile services rates from December 1 in the wake of ongoing financial stress.

“To ensure that its customers continue to enjoy world class digital experiences, Vodafone Idea will suitably increase the prices of its tariffs effective December 1, 2019,” Vodafone Idea said in a statement.

The company, however, did not disclose the range or details of the proposed tariff hike.

Vodafone Idea last week reported consolidated loss of Rs 50,921 crore — highest ever loss posted by any Indian corporate – for the second quarter ended September 30, on account of liability arising out of the Supreme Court order in the adjusted gross revenue case.

The Supreme Court last month ruled in favour of the government and directed telecom companies, including Vodafone Idea, to pay dues as demanded by the Department of Telecom.

Vodafone Idea said that now its ability to continue business will depend on reliefs sought from the government and positive outcome of the legal option it has.

“The acute financial stress in the telecom sector has been acknowledged by all stakeholders and a high level Committee of Secretaries headed by the Cabinet Secretary is looking into providing appropriate relief,” the statement said.

Vodafone Idea has around 300 million mobile subscribers.

PTI

https://news.rediff.com/commentary/2019/nov/18/...

flushed

Airtel postpaid and prepaid plan prices to go up from December, company says it has to keep business viable

https://www.indiatoday.in/technology/news/story...

86 Comments  |  
31 Dimers
Download
Deal Subedar

I hope this company stays
Ambani nahi to le lega, bsnl ko bhi khareed lega aur airtel ko latka dega

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Majestic wrote:

I hope this company stays
Ambani nahi to le lega, bsnl ko bhi khareed lega aur airtel ko latka dega

now airtel will also change its plans

Spinning globe gif 17
Deal Subedar

Expected move !

2016 06 04 16.18.53
Deal Subedar

Master Plan by Amabani…. Already they are loosing subscribers, if they increase tariff i am sure they will start loosing their customers and running the company for nothing. They will start the cost cutting by layoff. once upon a time they steal our money like anything and become profitable now KARMA is back.

Newton’s 3rd Law….

Dont waste my time
Deal Subedar

Good news. At least better than making the market monopolistic. However, still so unethical business policy. They looted us for over a decade. Didn’t pay taxes. Now to make up their huge loss they are gonna loot us again, oof. I hope the rise in tariff will at least be minimal. Let’s see.

Images
Deal Cadet
saravananbaskaran wrote:

Master Plan by Amabani…. Already they are loosing subscribers, if they increase tariff i am sure they will start loosing their customers and running the company for nothing. They will start the cost cutting by layoff. once upon a time they steal our money like anything and become profitable now KARMA is back.

Newton’s 3rd Law….

Hare Krishna 🥰🥰🥰🥰.“Vinash Kale Biparit Budhhi.”

Missing
Deal Cadet

I just hope they stop random VAS activation giving BS reasons. Now we can expect 10-20% or more rise in tariff otherwise it wont make sense.

Baba ji
Deal Lieutenant
ithehappy wrote:

Good news. At least better than making the market monopolistic. However, still so unethical business policy. They looted us for over a decade. Didn’t pay taxes. Now to make up their huge loss they are gonna loot us again, oof. I hope the rise in tariff will at least be minimal. Let’s see.

This is what I was trying to make my friends understand for so long!

Anyways, although there are now three players but still it is a kind of monopoly!
Prices are getting increased and this will be ongoing process.. would be even worse if Voda-Idea is not there sad

Cropped483645689
Deal Lieutenant
DaBomb wrote:

I just hope they stop random VAS activation giving BS reasons. Now we can expect 10-20% or more rise in tariff otherwise it wont make sense.

joy joy 49 deducted today from Vodafone . Random VAS activation mode started again

L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar

now people will start porting from voda to jio/airtel

Baba ji
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
onlineuser7 wrote:
joy joy 49 deducted today from Vodafone . Random VAS activation mode started again

Was it ever stopped by them?

L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar

do or die decision by voda

Missing
Deal Subedar

The move towards duopoly has started.
Soon Vodafone UK will pull out and VoId will be teken over by Airtel to make AVoId a reality. And BSNL will be sold off to Ambani.
Then Ambani and Mittal will together screw the consumers.

Images %281%29
Deal Lieutenant
ithehappy wrote:

Tax is less
But as usual the case was proceeding in court.

Images %281%29
Deal Lieutenant
panchabhut wrote:

The move towards duopoly has started.
Soon Vodafone UK will pull out and VoId will be teken over by Airtel to make AVoId a reality. And BSNL will be sold off to Ambani.
Then Ambani and Mittal will together screw the consumers.

Assume old days will be back. I think with new plan. Rs. 10/GB.

Images %281%29
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
onlineuser7 wrote:

It is fault of your sim card. Change it.

As this is common problem in postpaid. Those who take new number.

Spinning globe gif 17
Deal Subedar
Expand
onlineuser7 wrote:

Same here for me in voda.. rs.21 deducted today by saying 1 time downloadable content Vas activated rolleyes later got waiver after calling them twice. Im planning to go with airtel if situation continues.

Cropped483645689
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
mastervijay wrote:

Same here for me in voda.. rs.21 deducted today by saying 1 time downloadable content Vas activated rolleyes later got waiver after calling them twice. Im planning to go with airtel if situation continues.

activated 399 plan instant after 49 refund . Now balance is 20 only . No more top up RC in VOID .

Missing
Deal Subedar
saravananbaskaran wrote:

Newton’s 3rd Law….

So true anna.

Slide2
Deal Cadet
Expand
onlineuser7 wrote:

How else do you think they meet their financial targets?

Jon snow eulogizing the dead after the great battle of winter
Deal Cadet

How much increase can we expect?
If it’s about 10%, then it’s time to port all numbers to Jio/Airtel.

Cropped6180125751458686699
Deal Subedar
iamybs wrote:

How much increase can we expect?
If it’s about 10%, then it’s time to port all numbers to Jio/Airtel.

Airtel has also announced the hike.

Axian logo
Deal Cadet

why i have 3000 balance in vodafone and not in Jio cry

Cropped483645689
Deal Lieutenant
axian wrote:

why i have 3000 balance in vodafone and not in Jio cry

2400+ balance in idea . Only on band 41 getting good speed (30+ Mbps)

Missing
Deal Cadet

Airtel also following same,

Hope jio joins them

No Company cannot run on freebies

Untitled 1
Critic
Expand
onlineuser7 wrote:

2400+ balance in idea . Only on band 41 getting good speed (30+ Mbps)

And I am worried about my 250 rs in Airtel. I am trying to consume it for months so I can port to BSNL. sleepy

Zsjpjnd
Deal Lieutenant

Add Airtel also in the title..

Cropped3140660918820440642
Deal Cadet
Expand
onlineuser7 wrote:

activated 399 plan instant after 49 refund . Now balance is 20 only . No more top up RC in VOID .

To activate any VAS , double authentication is needed, atleast this is what trai said, So call them and tell that you did not confirm activation (you have to send reply to a confirmation sms actually to activate) and ask for refund

Missing