vote for a name.

vote for a name.

75°
Missing
Deal Cadet
61
125
5

Hey friends!! I’m trying to select a name for my baby. Plz select one from below.
1: Mairav , pronounced as maa-ya-rav
2: Manvit , pronounced as mann-vith
Plz help me.
TIA 😊

15 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Missing
Community Angel
281
11586
222

1: Mairav is the best !

Missing
Deal Subedar
132
1861
30

Manvit seems better for boy. Mairav seems gender independent though I don’t like it

Missing
Deal Subedar
439
1110
11

Ghar mai pati se puch lo.

Ya phir dada – dadi
Nana -Nani
Bhuwa
Bhai -bhabhi
Sas – sasur
Nand -Dewar
Sakhi —Saheli
As – pados
Mandir – masjid
Inme se kisi ko bhi puch lo

Sab kuch online hi dhoondoge

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
379
3383
42
Common-man wrote:

Ghar mai pati se puch lo.

Ya phir dada – dadi
Nana -Nani
Bhuwa
Bhai -bhabhi
Sas – sasur
Nand -Dewar
Sakhi —Saheli
As – pados
Mandir – masjid
Inme se kisi ko bhi puch lo

Sab kuch online hi dhoondoge

he is going to join dd soon .So just confirming a good username for him.

Missing
Deal Subedar
439
1110
11
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

he is going to join dd soon .So just confirming a good username for him.

Superb ok_hand answer

Nice  Humour wink wink

Missing
Deal Subedar
439
1110
11

Manvit === Human

Mairav === Friendly

Both names are Excellent as one has to be Human and Friendly to experience and explore the
True Essence of Life.

Sorry for my Prior Sarcastic Comment in this thread.

Missing
Deal Cadet
61
125
5
Common-man wrote:

Manvit === Human

Mairav === Friendly

Both names are Excellent as one has to be Human and Friendly to experience and explore the
True Essence of Life.

Sorry for my Prior Sarcastic Comment in this thread.

No prob. A little humor is always good for health. Anyways thank u for ur suggestion 😊

Missing
Deal Cadet
61
125
5

Thank u so much friends. I guess I’ll choose ‘Mairav’ as per the majority. I chose to post my dilemma here coz it’s a big decision for me. N I was reallyyyyyy very confused. Thank u for answering. God bless u all 😊🙏🙏

Missing