Want to Buy a smartphone under 10k. Suggest please

Want to Buy a smartphone under 10k. Suggest please

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 1 Votes: 1
1493954204594
Deal Subedar
3
130
2074
19

I want to buy a smartphone for my friend under 10k. RN3 is comming soon……
Any other phone with best feature and review please suggest me. TIA

  • In Others
  • Expired about 1 year
18 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Images
Deal Lieutenant
0
119
4376
52
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

RN3 “coming soon”???

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
72
410
13

You could buy rn3 offline. Most of major mobile retail chains sells it

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
38
4

Whether Lenovo Vibe p1m support jio

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,184
56622
1134

ASUS ZEN MAXFONE rs 8000
With dual sim and 5000 MaH battery. (Aka power bank)

Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
7
200
7486
39

Swipe elite plus @7000 is also a good option

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
62
150
3
@[email protected]_0_0_D wrote:

ASUS ZEN MAXFONE rs 8000
With dual sim and 5000 MaH battery. (Aka power bank)

Where is price 8000 on Amazon it’s 9000

1493954204594
Deal Subedar
3
130
2074
19
@dna_uncut wrote:

You could buy rn3 offline. Most of major mobile retail chains sells it

Not available in offline store near me

Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
7
200
7486
39
@anil wrote:

@[email protected]_0_0_D wrote:

ASUS ZEN MAXFONE rs 8000
With dual sim and 5000 MaH battery. (Aka power bank)

Where is price 8000 on Amazon it’s 9000

Check at Paytm

1493954204594
Deal Subedar
3
130
2074
19
@anil wrote:

@[email protected]_0_0_D wrote:

ASUS ZEN MAXFONE rs 8000
With dual sim and 5000 MaH battery. (Aka power bank)

Where is price 8000 on Amazon it’s 9000

It’s look is not good. And my friend saying his mobile getting heat most of the time.

1493954204594
Deal Subedar
3
130
2074
19
@Amit Goyal wrote:

@[email protected]!&Høπ€ wrote:

How is Coolpad Note 3 lite @[email protected]_0_0_D @Amit Goyal

Good but Not so good. Average review by me. Bought around 6-7 note 3 lite for my neighbours, only 2 has not visited coolpad care till now.

I already bought 3 for my cousins. Not yet faced any problem. Can u tell me what type of problems they are facing in that phone???

Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
7
200
7486
39
@[email protected]!&Høπ€ wrote:

@Amit Goyal wrote:

@[email protected]!&Høπ€ wrote:

How is Coolpad Note 3 lite @[email protected]_0_0_D @Amit Goyal

Good but Not so good. Average review by me. Bought around 6-7 note 3 lite for my neighbours, only 2 has not visited coolpad care till now.

I already bought 3 for my cousins. Not yet faced any problem. Can u tell me what type of problems they are facing in that phone???
One tym hardware problem, second auto switch, one was not even starting, one lost by theft, other 2 are working good.

200w d
Deal Major
92
3,903
18042
203

Vibe K5 note is launching on August 1 with 4GB RAM, Full HD, 3500mah battery
Flipkart exclusive
It should be launched around 11k
K5 note looks so similar to M3 note and Yunicorn

Kanz
Deal Subedar
1
87
1948
27
@getready wrote:

Vibe K5 note is launching on August 1 with 4GB RAM, Full HD, 3500mah battery
Flipkart exclusive
It should be launched around 11k
K5 note looks so similar to M3 note and Yunicorn

Vibe K5? Any Source?

Kanz
Deal Subedar
1
87
1948
27
@kanz wrote:

@getready wrote:

Vibe K5 note is launching on August 1 with 4GB RAM, Full HD, 3500mah battery
Flipkart exclusive
It should be launched around 11k
K5 note looks so similar to M3 note and Yunicorn

Vibe K5? Any Source?

Got it – - – https://www.google.co.in/amp/indianexpress.com/...#

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
72
410
13

RN3 3 GB variants back in stock on mi India

Missing