Want to buy Power bank, can't decide. Pls.. Sug...

Want to buy Power bank, can't decide. Pls.. Suggest

1493954204594
Deal Subedar
3
129
2074
18

I have choosed 2 power banks.
Can’t decide which is better. So if any of you are using or have idea please suggest me which is better in quality.

1. Syska Rainbow PowerBank 8000 mAh
http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/syska-rainbow-powerba...

2. Intex Na IT-PB12.5K 12500 mAh
http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/intex-na-it-pb12-5k-1...

6 Comments  |  
2 Dimers
Images
Shopping Friend
33
27
13631
170

@R@jK!&Høπ€ avoid both and get mi power bank from reputed ebay seller like allphoneunlock…. u can save with account specific coupons too

1493954204594
Deal Subedar
3
129
2074
18
@myliferockkss wrote:

@R@jK!&Høπ€ avoid both and get mi power bank from reputed ebay seller like allphoneunlock…. u can save with account specific coupons too

Can u give me the link of that product plz??

1493954204594
Deal Subedar
3
129
2074
18
@myliferockkss wrote:


@R@jK!&Høπ€ wrote:
Can u give me the link of that product plz??


https://m.ebay.in/itm/Xiaomi-Mi-16000mAh-Silver...

https://m.ebay.in/itm/Original-Xiaomi-NEW-10000...

You recommended this only for save money or on quality basis??
Bcz I will also get 200 off on 1000 on Flipkart

Images
Shopping Friend
33
27
13631
170

<


@R@jK!&Høπ€ wrote:

@myliferockkss wrote:


@R@jK!&Høπ€ wrote:
Can u give me the link of that product plz??

https://m.ebay.in/itm/Xiaomi-Mi-16000mAh-Silver...

https://m.ebay.in/itm/Original-Xiaomi-NEW-10000...

You recommended this only for save money or on quality basis??
Bcz I will also get 200 off on 1000 on Flipkart

Quality basis buddy…. have been using it from last 2 years without any issues…. many dimers will recommend you the same https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

1493954204594
Deal Subedar
3
129
2074
18
@myliferockkss wrote:


@R@jK!&Høπ€ wrote:

You recommended this only for save money or on quality basis??
Bcz I will also get 200 off on 1000 on Flipkart


Quality basis buddy…. have been using it from last 2 years without any issues…. many dimers will recommend you the same https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gifThanks bro https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing