Wanted to buy a phone under 6k. Should I go for...

Wanted to buy a phone under 6k. Should I go for Realme C2 or Redmi Go. Anyone knows any better Phone than both under 6k

133°
Cropped1091689050
suspended
16
732
24

Wanted to buy a phone under 6k. Should I go for Realme C2 or Redmi Go. Anyone knows any better Phone than both under 6k

27 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
52
149
1

Go for 6a ,5500/- effectively

Cropped1091689050
suspended
16
732
24
SHAIL_DA wrote:

Go for 6a ,5500/- effectively

Is it better than realme C2. Buying for old people. Usually earlier Redmi Mobiles will be having heating issues. I used Redmi 4 & it heats up a lot even at 15% so I have to remove charger every 30 mins to cool down. Mainly I don’t want mobile to heat up while charging. Redmi 6A has no heating pblms?

Zsjpjnd
Deal Lieutenant
0
3679
56
Expand
Novak wrote:

Is it better than realme C2. Buying for old people. Usually earlier Redmi Mobiles will be having heating issues. I used Redmi 4 & it heats up a lot even at 15% so I have to remove charger every 30 mins to cool down. Mainly I don’t want mobile to heat up while charging. Redmi 6A has no heating pblms?

Mobile phone getting warm while being charged is a normal thing, it won’t damage the phone.

Download
Shopping Friend
1
28170
456
Expand
Novak wrote:

Is it better than realme C2. Buying for old people. Usually earlier Redmi Mobiles will be having heating issues. I used Redmi 4 & it heats up a lot even at 15% so I have to remove charger every 30 mins to cool down. Mainly I don’t want mobile to heat up while charging. Redmi 6A has no heating pblms?

I thing all Redmi phones or in fact all phones under 8K are the same in this sense, go for Samsung Guru in that case, its really a masterpiece wink

Download
Shopping Friend
1
28170
456

BTW, from the given selection i would prefer C2

Cropped1091689050
suspended
16
732
24
Expand
androgame wrote:

I thing all Redmi phones or in fact all phones under 8K are the same in this sense, go for Samsung Guru in that case, its really a masterpiece wink

Oh ok bro. Looks like Redmi 6A available for 5500. Gonna try that. Phone heats up while charging?.. I like Redmi mobiles but main issue battery heating up.

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
221
2

I wd go with C2

Cropped1091689050
suspended
16
732
24
santosh_blr wrote:

I wd go with C2

Better than Redmi 6A?

Download
Shopping Friend
1
28170
456
Expand
Novak wrote:

Oh ok bro. Looks like Redmi 6A available for 5500. Gonna try that. Phone heats up while charging?.. I like Redmi mobiles but main issue battery heating up.

Yeah, that issue exists in all lower end phones
Only POCO didnt heat up much for me, but that might be quite out of this price range

Missing
Deal Newbie
59
20
0

nokia 6.1 price 6999

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
221
2
Expand
Novak wrote:

Better than Redmi 6A?

Slightly bigger screen with a bigger battery, more importantly, higher screen to body ratio.  Dual rear camera with better photos.


Have almost all models of MI starting  from Redmi 1S till Note 5 pro in the family. One of their best models was MI3 I felt.  Have stopped ordering them for friends / family nowadays. Many have switched loyalties to OnePlus, vivo, Samsung etc.  Somehow the MI phones dont fancy even me off late. Probably because of Miui and it’s ads & brand saturation.

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
0
2114
81

C2 can be considered.

Cropped1091689050
suspended
16
732
24
mrKool_JJ wrote:

C2 can be considered.

Yes preferred that one since they sell most of the old models mobile.. refurbished ones

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar
0
2114
81
Expand
Novak wrote:

Yes preferred that one since they sell most of the old models mobile.. refurbished ones

or else wait for 7a..

Cropped1091689050
suspended
16
732
24
Expand
santosh_blr wrote:

Slightly bigger screen with a bigger battery, more importantly, higher screen to body ratio.  Dual rear camera with better photos.


Have almost all models of MI starting  from Redmi 1S till Note 5 pro in the family. One of their best models was MI3 I felt.  Have stopped ordering them for friends / family nowadays. Many have switched loyalties to OnePlus, vivo, Samsung etc.  Somehow the MI phones dont fancy even me off late. Probably because of Miui and it’s ads & brand saturation.

Oh ok. Initially I planned to burn my Amazon Pay (5k) buy purchasing 6A in Amazon. Now I have to look for Flipkart GV for Realme C2. Is it available in Amazon?.. I think once this flash sale thing disappears.. they will bring it to Amazon

Cropped1091689050
suspended
16
732
24
Expand
androgame wrote:

Yeah, that issue exists in all lower end phones
Only POCO didnt heat up much for me, but that might be quite out of this price range

Hmm..okkk. then realme C2 is the option. But don’t know whether realme also heats up like redmi

Cropped1091689050
suspended
16
732
24
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

or else wait for 7a..

Thanks for the suggestion. Looks like a budget centric phone. Hope I can get it their first flash sale

Missing
Deal Cadet
115
577
4
Expand
Novak wrote:

Thanks for the suggestion. Looks like a budget centric phone. Hope I can get it their first flash sale

buy Asus L1 lite rs 4999 from Fk in sale you can get extra off
great phone far better them redmi realme

Cropped1091689050
suspended
16
732
24
Expand
meragoyou153 wrote:

buy Asus L1 lite rs 4999 from Fk in sale you can get extra off
great phone far better them redmi realme

Never used Asus. Ok bro. Will try

Cropped1091689050
suspended
16
732
24
rahul101 wrote:

@Novak
https://www.flipkart.com/asus-zenfone-max-m1-go... Asus ZenFone Max M1 (Gold, 32 GB) (3 GB RAM) in 5999 only
https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...
Wait for the offer.

Ok bro. Any advantages in Asus mobiles compared to others. You know

Missing
Deal Subedar
136
1396
23
Expand
Novak wrote:

Ok bro. Any advantages in Asus mobiles compared to others. You know

Rear fingerprint scanner(both realme c2 & redmi 6a don’t have).

Ad free Zenui which is better then color os & admi stuck_out_tongue miui.

Colour notification light present in Asus max m1 which is absent in rest of two.

In 5999 3gb ram and 32gb internal storage available,others have 2gb ram and only 16gb rom.

15359988
Tech Guru
1,451
4187
133

Use a 1A charger and the phone wont heat up.. Most new phones use QC2 and QC3 chargers pumping 2-4A and that will heat up the battery and if not using the correct cables also heat up the connector…

Cropped1091689050
suspended
16
732
24
alienteck wrote:

Use a 1A charger and the phone wont heat up.. Most new phones use QC2 and QC3 chargers pumping 2-4A and that will heat up the battery and if not using the correct cables also heat up the connector…

Ok thanks. Cables which I use hardly lasts more than 5 months. Gets damaged near the port since I use mobile while charging.

15359988
Tech Guru
1,451
4187
133
Expand
Novak wrote:

Ok thanks. Cables which I use hardly lasts more than 5 months. Gets damaged near the port since I use mobile while charging.

You need cables with a L junction so it dont break.. Hard to find those..

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/569211/medium/58758331559824220_5.jpg?1559824222https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/569212/medium/58758331559824302_8.jpg?1559824304

https://www.amazon.in/s?k=l+shape+usb+harging+c...

Cropped1091689050
suspended
16
732
24
Expand
alienteck wrote:

You need cables with a L junction so it dont break.. Hard to find those..

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/569211/medium/58758331559824220_5.jpg?1559824222https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/569212/medium/58758331559824302_8.jpg?1559824304

https://www.amazon.in/s?k=l+shape+usb+harging+c...

Looks good to eyes sunglasses Bought one of these braided cables for 150rs few months back & it stopped charging within 10 days. Cable & port still looks unbelievably good & strong to eyes. But not charging triumph. May be have to try different brand. Thousands of brands available for these cables. Don’t know which one to buy

15359988
Tech Guru
1,451
4187
133
Expand
Novak wrote:

Looks good to eyes sunglasses Bought one of these braided cables for 150rs few months back & it stopped charging within 10 days. Cable & port still looks unbelievably good & strong to eyes. But not charging triumph. May be have to try different brand. Thousands of brands available for these cables. Don’t know which one to buy

They all mostly uses aluminum and that’s why they break. You need to pay a little more and get good known cables but finding L connector cables are difficult. Fancy names and gimmicks are useless..

Which is why I still use standard cables and I found those cables that come with JIO are the best.. None of them have broken and does work properly at 2A. Yea fast charging also makes them brittle and they will break faster…

I dont have any working cables I have bought separately.. I think they are cheap and has some gimmick but they all stop working in a month or charge very slowly that if you use them while charging the battery drains out. So buying them without knowing is pointless.

Yes I bought 3 JIOFI’s just to get those cables smile I was going through so many that once I saw how good those JIO ones were I only wanted those. They also come with very good 1A chargers too.. None have blown up yet.. Even the samsung and sony chargers have all blown up and the cables have all stopped working as well..

Missing