wats the % of females on desidime ? take wild g...

wats the % of females on desidime ? take wild guess with some logical proof.. read my guess

Score: 2 Votes: 2
Score: 2 Votes: 2
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
53
198
3

i think there r literally 0 females on dd as there r no threads that reads discount on sandal and makeup.
or whichever girl might have joined dd might have yawned and thought wats this place i landed in and gone away as they dint find any sandal thread.

also the reason i surf dd is because it is good to see bro bonding and this would have been adulterated had there.been girls alao… topics would have been.more. batkeli…

this is just my assumption what u feel broo..

15 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
12
2652
27

500 rs ki shar laga lo is Thread pr Barood ka comment aayega https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
53
198
3
@blue wine wrote:

500 rs ki shar laga lo is Thread pr Barood ka comment aayega https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

i am alcoholic but not of wine.drinker do we get blue wine also inquisitive to know

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52060
1047
@blue wine wrote:

500 rs ki shar laga lo is Thread pr Barood ka comment aayega https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Thanks for tagging.

@eskimo @lostdrms his shona in @onedeal while he was @getready for join big boss along with @blue wine.

He has forgotten to chk leaders in fpd neither the girlsgang. 500 rs ki shar , please send me shirt of @peterscotch throgh adbot @sunnie.

@AKA & @thrifty_indian came bak , so we can join @Plato to search @sparkles with op. If we find @no fpd even after wondering as "@CrazyTroll ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...34 , we can Ask KRK to find a solution ,

Ye dil hai mushkil.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
4362
52
@Alpha.Barood wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

500 rs ki shar laga lo is Thread pr Barood ka comment aayega https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Thanks for tagging.

@eskimo @lostdrms his shona in @onedeal while he was @getready for join big boss along with @blue wine.

He has forgotten to chk leaders in fpd neither the girlsgang. 500 rs ki shar , please send me shirt of @peterscotch throgh adbot @sunnie.

@AKA & @thrifty_indian came bak , so we can join @Plato to search @sparkles with op. If we find @no fpd even after wondering as "@CrazyTroll ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...34 , we can Ask KRK to find a solution ,

Ye dil hai mushkil.


Dekho aagaya comment subah subah… @blue winehttps://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
12
2652
27
@vijkap201 wrote:

@Alpha.Barood wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

500 rs ki shar laga lo is Thread pr Barood ka comment aayega https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Thanks for tagging.

@eskimo @lostdrms his shona in @onedeal while he was @getready for join big boss along with @blue wine.

He has forgotten to chk leaders in fpd neither the girlsgang. 500 rs ki shar , please send me shirt of @peterscotch throgh adbot @sunnie.

@AKA & @thrifty_indian came bak , so we can join @Plato to search @sparkles with op. If we find @no fpd even after wondering as "@CrazyTroll ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...34 , we can Ask KRK to find a solution ,

Ye dil hai mushkil.


Dekho aagaya comment subah subah… @blue winehttps://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


500 rs nikal

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
77
740
6

Calling @devashi

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
4362
52
@blue wine wrote:

@vijkap201 wrote:

@Alpha.Barood wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

500 rs ki shar laga lo is Thread pr Barood ka comment aayega https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Thanks for tagging.

@eskimo @lostdrms his shona in @onedeal while he was @getready for join big boss along with @blue wine.

He has forgotten to chk leaders in fpd neither the girlsgang. 500 rs ki shar , please send me shirt of @peterscotch throgh adbot @sunnie.

@AKA & @thrifty_indian came bak , so we can join @Plato to search @sparkles with op. If we find @no fpd even after wondering as "@CrazyTroll ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...34 , we can Ask KRK to find a solution ,

Ye dil hai mushkil.


Dekho aagaya comment subah subah… @blue winehttps://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


500 rs nikal


Dus dus Paytm mangne wale… ab paanch so pe… Bahut tarrekki kar li toone @blue wine ban ke… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Images
Deal Cadet
0
62
860
9
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif Its v good that we cant find that
Moving animated bunny juggling easter eggs
Deal Subedar
1
21
2734
35

No females on DD, only Shemales i guess with Ids of females https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
53
198
3
@singh2189 wrote:

No females on DD, only Shemales i guess with Ids of females https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

shemales r mostly politicians as career or gym.trainers

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
130
9054
53

Guys you forgot about @sbdtrial. She used to post a lot of Flipkart deals and others also. Nowadays not so active.

Point blur aug312016 212434
Deal Captain
37
25
14646
98
@singh2189 wrote:

No females on DD, only Shemales i guess with Ids of females https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Cutee
Deal Subedar
0
257
1898
24

Didn’t you see our very own @Quantico_Star https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Images %286%29
Deal Captain
4
187
13216
218

What the hell is this thread all about? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif
What are you going to do with those female Dimers? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Missing