We miss you! Get Rs.100 Off on your next Purcha...

We miss you! Get Rs.100 Off on your next Purchase | SnapDeal

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 1 Votes: 3

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Giphy 5
Entertainer
32
1,044
10088
107

Kindly check your mails for a special coupon
→ Flat 100 off on 1000 and above.

E-mail subject line : We miss you! Get Rs.100 Off on your next Purchase!

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/282864/medium/359808429osie1.png?1480971399

Terms & Conditions
1. Promo discount of Rs 100.
2. Minimum Cart Value: Rs. 1000.
3. Valid for 3 days.
4. Valid only once per User/Credit/Debit Card/Mobile Number.
5. We reserve the right to end any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice.
6. Claim your discount simply enter the coupon code during check out.
-—————————————————————————————————-

Current status : It says code invalid or expired. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

10 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
A2z1
Deal Colonel
135
126
30330
301

yes its right I missed you…where were you? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Giphy 5
Entertainer
32
1,044
10088
107
@A2Zdeals wrote:

yes its right I missed you…where were you? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


Nothing, just a family trip to Bahamas. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif thanks

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
2
62
3564
39
@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

yes its right I missed you…where were you? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


Nothing, just a family trip to Bahamas. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif thanks

whom did u missed the most on dd ?

Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
7
200
7486
40

Got the code. Tried to buy Woohoo at the same moment but shows same message.

@19 Female Gurgaon If i am right, then validity of this code is till today 12am??

Giphy 5
Entertainer
32
1,044
10088
107
@Amit Goyal wrote:

Got the code. Tried to buy Woohoo at the same moment but shows same message.

@19 Female Gurgaon If i am right, then validity of this code is till today 12am??


Validity is till 3 days but it just doesnt work.
But here is a solution, tweet them about it and get 100 in your freecharge wallet as compensation. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Index
Deal Subedar
1
93
1342
34
@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

yes its right I missed you…where were you? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


Nothing, just a family trip to Bahamas. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif thanks

whom did u missed the most on dd ?


I missed no one @blue wine
Sorry cant lie. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gif

ASL hi likh dala id name me

Ros guy
Deal Cadet
0
79
632
2

Why the hell these types of thread are voted up? Is it due to female (old) https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif lady??
Certainly, if any newbie makes such type of thread, it’s damn certain to be voted down..

Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
7
200
7486
40
@ros_guy wrote:

Why the hell these types of thread are voted up? Is it due to female (old) https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif lady??
Certainly, if any newbie makes such type of thread, it’s damn certain to be voted down..

Hahaha nice one….old lady https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1449645873724
Deal Cadet
0
62
714
10
@ros_guy wrote:

Why the hell these types of thread are voted up? Is it due to female (old) https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif lady??
Certainly, if any newbie makes such type of thread, it’s damn certain to be voted down..

Eggjaktly

Missing