What are all the best credit cards which offer ...

What are all the best credit cards which offer Loan on credit card?

52°
Missing
Deal Cadet
50
266
2

What are all the best credit cards which offer “Loan on credit card”?.
I am looking at both “Instantly credited to bank account” and “delayed crediting to Bank account” options.

SBI offers only for couple of weeks/months. But I am looking at more than 12months EMI option with less processing charges.
Citi is best and Hdfc is next.

I am looking for more options from other banks.
Please post your ideas and suggestions.

10 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
83
426
17

ICICI provided you have had a card for 2-3 years
Kotak keeps giving offer of depositing 20k to me of 2 years, I even mailed them regarding this
IndusInd too gives upto your total credit limit
Rbl keep getting messages however I don’t trust them
Never got any offer from sc, yes, axis, hsbc

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
266
2
karanoshan wrote:

ICICI provided you have had a card for 2-3 years
Kotak keeps giving offer of depositing 20k to me of 2 years, I even mailed them regarding this
IndusInd too gives upto your total credit limit
Rbl keep getting messages however I don’t trust them
Never got any offer from sc, yes, axis, hsbc

How to get IndusInd CC ? Do they issue without providing salary slip?
I got SBI CC without salary slip, they don’t need Salary slip, we only need to mention where we work and how much we draw.

Missing
Deal Cadet
83
426
17
Expand
ramadesidime wrote:

How to get IndusInd CC ? Do they issue without providing salary slip?
I got SBI CC without salary slip, they don’t need Salary slip, we only need to mention where we work and how much we draw.

I got all cc on other cc
Only Amex on ps

Missing
Deal Cadet
83
426
17
Expand
ramadesidime wrote:

How to get IndusInd CC ? Do they issue without providing salary slip?
I got SBI CC without salary slip, they don’t need Salary slip, we only need to mention where we work and how much we draw.

Sbi directly connects from your aadhar card to cibil hence these days they don’t ask income proof

Missing
Deal Cadet
99
258
4

Why are you looking for a CC to get a loan. CC interest is way too high … You may be better off with personal loan..

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
266
2
indiansoul wrote:

Why are you looking for a CC to get a loan. CC interest is way too high … You may be better off with personal loan..

Loan on CC is much better than PL for non-salaried persons and at times salaried persons.

Just imagine, you are short of money by say 5L, you are to pay for some investment deal(It is going to be good debt and not a bad debt), which will only live for few hours/days, and you are salaried, will you get an instant personal loan?

Opportunity lost is the same as a loss-making investment.

The difference in interest is 2% max.

Missing
Deal Cadet
53
231
5
Expand
karanoshan wrote:

I got all cc on other cc
Only Amex on ps

How to get ICICI Platinum card on card-on-card basis?

No ITR, no salary slip. I am a self-employed freelancer.

Pikachu
Deal Lieutenant
11
3683
52
Expand
hullaluya wrote:

How to get ICICI Platinum card on card-on-card basis?

No ITR, no salary slip. I am a self-employed freelancer.

Are they asking for ITR/Salary Slip? Which card you have currently?

Missing
Deal Cadet
53
231
5
Expand
malikcool wrote:

Are they asking for ITR/Salary Slip? Which card you have currently?

I have HDFC Regalia First with very good limit.

Yes, they are asking. I have not filled the online form yet.

Lord of love radha and krishna by parth27 d5gnfyw %281%29
Deal Subedar
195
2544
39
Expand
hullaluya wrote:

I have HDFC Regalia First with very good limit.

Yes, they are asking. I have not filled the online form yet.

They won’t ask ITR / salary slip for card on card, provided the below points are to their liking .

1. Old card more than 1 year old
2. Office address and residential address are different
3. Company must be listed else must checks out with Cibil info.

Missing