What are extra 10% off offer mobiles at flipkart.

What are extra 10% off offer mobiles at flipkart.

31°
Birthday
Deal Lieutenant
78
3801
186

Is really worth to buy mobiles at flipkart?

9 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
123
235
5

Will buy Poco f1 if comes under 13k , with all discount. smiley

I missed phone pe offer last bbd pensive

 91 97979 89295 20190504 121504
Deal Cadet
101
469
11
aftabz wrote:

Will buy Poco f1 if comes under 13k , with all discount. smiley

I missed phone pe offer last bbd pensive

It will only if you have sbi credit card.

Missing
Deal Cadet
123
235
5
Expand
Shahskm wrote:

It will only if you have sbi credit card.

How??
15k-1.5k=13.5k??

 91 97979 89295 20190504 121504
Deal Cadet
101
469
11
Expand
aftabz wrote:

How??
15k-1.5k=13.5k??

Sorry bro I thought extra 10% discount is also applicable to it like other phones.

10% + 10% sbi cc but it is not applicable on poco f1

Slide2
Deal Cadet
51
127
1
Expand
Shahskm wrote:

Sorry bro I thought extra 10% discount is also applicable to it like other phones.

10% + 10% sbi cc but it is not applicable on poco f1

Can someone help figure out the net cost for #1 and #2 with Following offers available:

  • Bank Offer 10% Instant Discount on SBI Credit Cards
  • Bank Offer 5% Unlimited Cashback on Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card
  • Bank Offer Additional 10% off (Max Discount ₹1000) on All Prepaid Transactions

Product : Note 7S at 8999
1. If I buy using SBI
2. If I buy using Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card
3. If I buy using Netbanking

 91 97979 89295 20190504 121504
Deal Cadet
101
469
11
Expand
cocay wrote:

Can someone help figure out the net cost for #1 and #2 with Following offers available:

  • Bank Offer 10% Instant Discount on SBI Credit Cards
  • Bank Offer 5% Unlimited Cashback on Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card
  • Bank Offer Additional 10% off (Max Discount ₹1000) on All Prepaid Transactions

Product : Note 7S at 8999
1. If I buy using SBI
2. If I buy using Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card
3. If I buy using Netbanking

Use first 1.

Slide2
Deal Cadet
51
127
1
Expand
Shahskm wrote:

Use first 1.

What will be the net cost?

Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Subedar
109
1040
36
Expand
cocay wrote:

What will be the net cost?

do the math


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/590061/original/Screenshot_20191011-223911786.jpg?1570814011



Slide2
Deal Cadet
51
127
1
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

do the math

So, that’s 10+10.
All that’s left to order is find SBI Card Holder laughing

Missing