what color iPhone should I get ?

what color iPhone should I get ?

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 2 Votes: 4

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 1
Dp
Deal Cadet
0
50
374
4

Diners,
I’m planning to buy an iPhone 7 suggest me the color which gets more attention.

regards
ZEta

32 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
Thumbimgcrop 1462462871438
Deal Cadet
0
130
714
11

If u want to get “MORE ATTENTION”, then buy ROSE GOLD COLOUR.

Then every will watch only “U”.
They will be like, “Hey Look There”

Awesome right?

Original
Deal Cadet
0
139
416
26

First world problems https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Kungfu
Deal Subedar
0
124
2700
84

Buy pink..
my next thread is “What should I eat for dinner?”

Blackberry logo2
Deal Subedar
1
395
1685
43

Put some leds over it,easy attention

Rt
Deal Cadet
0
106
524
11

buy the color which you like the most and for attention get some cool mobile covers

Dp
Deal Cadet
0
50
374
4
@Itachi Uchiha wrote:

If u want to get “MORE ATTENTION”, then buy ROSE GOLD COLOUR.

Then every will watch only “U”.
They will be like, “Hey Look There”


Awesome right?

Silver??

Thumbimgcrop 1462462871438
Deal Cadet
0
130
714
11
@beingzeta957 wrote:

@Itachi Uchiha wrote:

If u want to get “MORE ATTENTION”, then buy ROSE GOLD COLOUR.

Then every will watch only “U”.
They will be like, “Hey Look There”


Awesome right?

Silver??


lol matte black is perfect. .

Dp
Deal Cadet
0
50
374
4
@kamaltetri wrote:

buy the color which you like the most and for attention get some cool mobile covers

Thankyou

Dd
Critic
23
322
15148
229

So even boys started grabbing girls’ attention with gadgets, eh? Perhaps their own gadget is not properly functioning nowadays. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Dd
Critic
23
322
15148
229
@ZIZER wrote:

Buy pink..
my next thread is “What should I eat for dinner?”



@thrifty_indian has already answered it here. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Images
suspended
0
387
9498
100
@Magus wrote:

@beingzeta957 wrote:

@thrifty_indian wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/261534/medium/3635146poop_emoji_phone_charger_1.jpg?1480960495
upload gif from url

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif



See how it got your attention! The perfect color! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
Unfortunately, they do not have one. So, buy any colour and look for a premium flip cover in this colour. Sh!t rocks! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

I think the colour is close to Pink/Rose Gold that iPhone offers as an option. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

@Magus wrote:

So even boys started grabbing girls’ attention with gadgets, eh? Perhaps their own gadget is not properly functioning nowadays. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Shots fired!

Giphy 5
Entertainer
32
1,044
10088
107
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Forget about iPhone color, This thread became more colorful.

Achilles armour
Shopping Friend
27
2,106
57108
1092

Buy silver

Dp
Deal Cadet
0
50
374
4
@Achilles wrote:

Buy silver

Thanks but I can’t find silver 32 gb iPhone 7 can u help me out.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f496a494c644858325841456e77673d3d2d3332383837373331382e313438326539623462333565323037313234373433353839333532312e676966
suspended
7
115
3731
89
@beingzeta957 wrote:

@Achilles wrote:

Buy silver

Thanks but I can’t find silver 32 gb iPhone 7 can u help me out.


Buy matte black , trust me it feels premium as hell. Dont get silver , and not rose gold at all. if u dont like black , then get gold. but i would highly recommend matte black

Dp
Deal Cadet
0
50
374
4
@BB8DealWars wrote:


@beingzeta957 wrote:

@Achilles wrote:

Buy silver

Thanks but I can’t find silver 32 gb iPhone 7 can u help me out.


Buy matte black , trust me it feels premium as hell. Dont get silver , and not rose gold at all. if u dont like black , then get gold. but i would highly recommend matte black
Bro can u share link pls for Matte black

Thumbimgcrop 1462462871438
Deal Cadet
0
130
714
11
@beingzeta957 wrote:

@BB8DealWars wrote:


@beingzeta957 wrote:

@Achilles wrote:

Buy silver

Thanks but I can’t find silver 32 gb iPhone 7 can u help me out.


Buy matte black , trust me it feels premium as hell. Dont get silver , and not rose gold at all. if u dont like black , then get gold. but i would highly recommend matte black
Bro can u share link pls for Matte black

https://www.flipkart.com/apple-iphone-7-black-1...
https://www.flipkart.com/apple-iphone-7-plus-bl...

and u can also find it in www.reliancedigi...in

Dp
Deal Cadet
0
50
374
4
@Itachi Uchiha wrote:


@beingzeta957 wrote:

@BB8DealWars wrote:


@beingzeta957 wrote:

@Achilles wrote:

Buy silver

Thanks but I can’t find silver 32 gb iPhone 7 can u help me out.


Buy matte black , trust me it feels premium as hell. Dont get silver , and not rose gold at all. if u dont like black , then get gold. but i would highly recommend matte black
Bro can u share link pls for Matte black

https://www.flipkart.com/apple-iphone-7-black-1...
https://www.flipkart.com/apple-iphone-7-plus-bl...

and u can also find it in www.reliancedigi...in

Thank you bro

Thumbimgcrop 1462462871438
Deal Cadet
0
130
714
11
@beingzeta957 wrote:

@Itachi Uchiha wrote:


@beingzeta957 wrote:

@BB8DealWars wrote:


@beingzeta957 wrote:

@Achilles wrote:

Buy silver

Thanks but I can’t find silver 32 gb iPhone 7 can u help me out.


Buy matte black , trust me it feels premium as hell. Dont get silver , and not rose gold at all. if u dont like black , then get gold. but i would highly recommend matte black
Bro can u share link pls for Matte black

https://www.flipkart.com/apple-iphone-7-black-1...
https://www.flipkart.com/apple-iphone-7-plus-bl...

and u can also find it in www.reliancedigi...in

Thank you bro

dont get confused between matte black and jet black. .
jet black is uni glass body like samsung a series and s series.

matte black has matte finish like nexus 5. .

feel the difference https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
15
855
22124
214
@Magus wrote:

So even boys started grabbing girls’ attention with gadgets, eh? Perhaps their own gadget is not properly functioning nowadays. https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

you should add this pic in your post https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
https://i.imgur.com/hsEbkzR.jpg

Images
suspended
0
387
9498
100
@raghupro wrote:

Rene Ritchie always has a perfect explanation for confused buyers like you. Do read this

What color iPhone 7 should you get: Silver, gold, rose gold, black, or jet black?
http://www.imore.com/what-color-iphone-should-y...


Wow! People earn money for writing what colour ‘you’ should choose. Brilliant.

Missing