I want to know what loot means for people here.
Here is my Definition “If people get the loot its good if not then people need to move on without bugging/pushing companies”.
So I am really finding it saddening to read that people want to loot/sue companies like Amazon, FK and SD for various reasons ranging from:
1. CB not received for bank cards.
2. PE’s product orders being cancelled.
I also want to mention what good have been done by these e-commerce giants:
1. I can bargain with any offline store by showing them the price of the product at which its being sold and they will match it.
2. Ease of getting the product delivered at home.
3. Saving on Fuel Expenses.
4. Saving on Time.
5. CB from several sites like zingoy.
6. Card discounts which are mostly greater than offline stores.
I was forced to write this seeing and reading recent posts and the worries from fellow dimers because in the end we the dimers don’t want to make these e-commerce platforms die. Lets think ethically over here.
I will really want people to reply when they have a moment or two to write their definition of loot and understanding on the issue talked here. I fear if people don’t support these online portals sooner or later they will shut down and we are not thinking on the larger/bigger picture instead we want only loots.
P.S: Search how amazon.com earns money for amazon which amazon.in doesn’t.
1. DD and such communities wouldn’t have never survived.
2. People will loose jobs which are directly or indirectly linked.