What is the most outrageous thing you've seen w...

What is the most outrageous thing you've seen while shopping? Share your experience :P

127°
Missing
Deal Hunter
9
7596
51

So I was just scrolling for time pass and I saw this ugly bag at an even uglier price!! https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/616128/original/Screenshot_20200508-190229.png?1588944648These foreigners are nuts!!!

25 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Missing
Shopping Friend
636
7570
119

which site

Missing
Deal Hunter
9
7596
51
desiman wrote:

which site

you mean the bag above? its on myntra

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
103
1
desiman wrote:

which site

Myntra I think by layout.

Missing
Critic
15
983
9

The shipping charges on Swiggy and Zomato are the most outrageous. They charge 60-70 for delivering from just 2 KM.

Missing
Admin
4,738
25175
942

@rini50 Prada is an century old luxury fashion brand from Italy. so such pricing is normal for their handbags.

Missing
Deal Hunter
9
7596
51
bumblefoot wrote:

@rini50 Prada is an century old luxury fashion brand from Italy. so such pricing is normal for their handbags.

that one’s made in India, not imported from Italy… And its a normal tote bag with no special features except “prada” plastered on it… the pricing is mind boggling to a commoner like me sweat_smile
Even combining my laptop and new cell phone doesn’t reach 70k!

Missing
Deal Hunter
9
7596
51
cocay wrote:

The shipping charges on Swiggy and Zomato are the most outrageous. They charge 60-70 for delivering from just 2 KM.

Swiggy and zomato charged 10 rs normally and 20-30 rs during bad weather. Did they increase price now?

Missing
Blogger
1,594
3485
66
Expand
rini50 wrote:

that one’s made in India, not imported from Italy… And its a normal tote bag with no special features except “prada” plastered on it… the pricing is mind boggling to a commoner like me sweat_smile
Even combining my laptop and new cell phone doesn’t reach 70k!

You can never understand luxury but have to feel it ~they say! stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Blogger
196
1925
54
Expand
deb3l wrote:

You can never understand luxury but have to feel it ~they say! stuck_out_tongue

It’s price of craftsmanship rather than raw material

Missing
Blogger
1,594
3485
66
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

It’s price of craftsmanship rather than raw material

That’s understandable too. But the price of showing the feelings… “priceless”!! smile

Missing
Deal Hunter
9
7596
51
Expand
deb3l wrote:

You can never understand luxury but have to feel it ~they say! stuck_out_tongue

laughing
Missing
Deal Subedar
33
1380
26
Expand
rini50 wrote:

that one’s made in India, not imported from Italy… And its a normal tote bag with no special features except “prada” plastered on it… the pricing is mind boggling to a commoner like me sweat_smile
Even combining my laptop and new cell phone doesn’t reach 70k!

Every product is made for a particular customer segment. Someone is happy with maruti 800 sweat_smileand someone wants tesla🤔

Missing
Deal Hunter
9
7596
51
Expand
popeyethedimer wrote:

Every product is made for a particular customer segment. Someone is happy with maruti 800 sweat_smileand someone wants tesla🤔

For this product, the comparison is wrong.
Its like maruti800 with a tesla name tag.

Missing
Deal Subedar
33
1380
26
Expand
rini50 wrote:

For this product, the comparison is wrong.
Its like maruti800 with a tesla name tag.

If it’s not original then it can be a wrong comparison. smile

Missing
Critic
15
983
9
Expand
rini50 wrote:

Swiggy and zomato charged 10 rs normally and 20-30 rs during bad weather. Did they increase price now?

10? flushed
That has never been the case. The minimum charge is 30. On top of that they have distance fee, bad weather fee, taxes and what not. Within 1km, it’s 30, anything beyond and you are staring at minimum 50.

Missing
Deal Cadet
156
789
31

Cow dung Patty was being sold on Amazon for 1.5 lakhs . It was labelled as a speciality item

Missing
Deal Cadet
56
308
7

Some folks in olx was selling used under garments and brush.. That too almost 1000% price from actual..

Not a online shoping site but still… I mean…

Missing
Deal Cadet
128
253
3
Expand
deb3l wrote:

That’s understandable too. But the price of showing the feelings… “priceless”!! smile

@deb3l @rogerthat have given the correct point
@rini50 this type of bag is not for commoner, so we can only get amazed with its price tag stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Hunter
9
7596
51
Expand
cocay wrote:

10? flushed
That has never been the case. The minimum charge is 30. On top of that they have distance fee, bad weather fee, taxes and what not. Within 1km, it’s 30, anything beyond and you are staring at minimum 50.

It was 10 till march in guwahati. I wonder if they will increase the price after lockdown is over to compensate the loss in this quarter.

Missing
Community Angel
0
31584
516
Expand
cocay wrote:

10? flushed
That has never been the case. The minimum charge is 30. On top of that they have distance fee, bad weather fee, taxes and what not. Within 1km, it’s 30, anything beyond and you are staring at minimum 50.

You are in a metro i guess sunglasses

Missing
Perfectionist
3,544
5887
69


Have never come across anything like that personally, but just saw this stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Hunter
9
7596
51
Wontdisplaymyname wrote:


Have never come across anything like that personally, but just saw this stuck_out_tongue

Maybe a “prada/gucci” paper bag! 😂😂😂
Nice share sis 👍
Thanks for the laugh 😆

Missing
Deal Cadet
188
572
6

Once in crawford market, Mumbai I saw this cunning salesman who sold 100rs DP Ray-Ban glasses to a foreigner for 2k claiming it be of 10k..I confronted that salesman but he begun to make stories of his financial miseries..I left with outrageous feeling as the salesman didn’t regret a bit. Between it’s common practice in such flea markets and avoid them.

Missing
Community Angel
34
3792
46
Wontdisplaymyname wrote:


Have never come across anything like that personally, but just saw this stuck_out_tongue

Ohde Gucci jaali
Jaali ae Prada ve

Missing