What is the validity of Dineout 500 & 250 vouch...

What is the validity of Dineout 500 & 250 vouchers?

272°
Capture
Deal Subedar
108
2011
77

Which we won few days ago.

45 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
Untitled 1
Deal Lieutenant
473
3465
94

30th Sept, 2019.

Capture
Deal Subedar
108
2011
77

Thank you for being so helpful & also so quick everytime. Really appreciate your support. KG. Hope you have a good week ahead.

PS: Cannot give Karma again so soon :/

Untitled 1
Deal Lieutenant
473
3465
94
Budhe-Baba wrote:

Hope you have a good week ahead.

smile you too.
Missing
Deal Cadet
51
183
1
Roushh wrote:

30th Sept, 2019.

But i heard that zindgi to char din ki hi he.

Capture
Deal Subedar
108
2011
77
Expand
jasmin5967 wrote:

But i heard that zindgi to char din ki hi he.

Haha, you are also correct. Both are correct.

Zindgi 4 din ki hai, lekin khana 40 din ka. Bahut na-insafi hai.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
183
1
Expand
Budhe-Baba wrote:

Haha, you are also correct. Both are correct.

Zindgi 4 din ki hai, lekin khana 40 din ka. Bahut na-insafi hai.

Koi bat nahi khana ashram me sabko khila denge stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Cropped7167544430539444340
Deal Cadet
51
235
3
Expand
Budhe-Baba wrote:

Haha, you are also correct. Both are correct.

Zindgi 4 din ki hai, lekin khana 40 din ka. Bahut na-insafi hai.

TOI guess the Game ₹500 one is of 15th August

6ba988347a49afbd094dc526e224e5864d79aaf9
Deal Lieutenant
418
3097
81
Expand
Vaastav wrote:

TOI guess the Game ₹500 one is of 15th August

u sure ? and 250 ones all are till 30th or some among them also 15th ?

Cropped7167544430539444340
Deal Cadet
51
235
3
Expand
siddudeagarwal wrote:

u sure ? and 250 ones all are till 30th or some among them also 15th ?

No 250 ones and magic no.  Ones are on 30th sep

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
42
1

Where can we  see the validity of our coupons and in how many points we are getting these codes sending answers from last 2 weeks yet I didn’t get any code

Missing
Deal Newbie
7
85
1

Few days back I called customer care of magic number contest they told

500₹ Dineout voucher validity is 30sep 2019.

500₹  Lenskart voucher validity is 30nov 2019.

Up
Deal Lieutenant
629
4547
204

Someone telling Dineout 250 off voucher validity till 15th August. Is it?

Missing
suspended
0
2788
18
Archie wrote:

Someone telling Dineout 250 off voucher validity till 15th August. Is it?

30 September

Missing
Deal Cadet
42
733
11

Lenskart Voucher Codes

Voucher code received on or before 30th May 2019 are worth Rs.250 and are applicable on Lenskart products (Store + Web + App)
Voucher code received after 30th May 2019 are worth Rs.500 and are applicable on Lenskart products (Store + Web + App)
Only one voucher is applicable per transaction
This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer or schemes.
Over and above BOGO (buy one, get one)
Lenskart.com reserves the right to change/modify terms and conditions of gift voucher (for any issue/escalation pls reach out to # email : Support @ lenskart.com or call : 99998-99998)
Voucher valid for six months i.e. 30th Nov’19.

Missing
Deal Cadet
42
733
11

. Dineout Voucher Codes

Voucher code received on or before 30th May 2019 are worth Rs.250
Voucher code received after 30th May 2019 are worth Rs.500
100% of Promo code amount can be used in a transaction (or bill amount, whichever is less).
Promo Code amount will be deducted only from bill amount and will not cover Convenience Fee.
Once the promo code is applied, rest of the amount will be deducted from Promotional Earnings (25% of the remaining bill amount) & Add Money amount.
Only one promo code can be applied per transaction.
Promo Code amount can be used just once. Means, if a promo code of Rs.250 was applied on a transaction of Rs.100, maximum discount (upto bill amount or promo code amount, whichever is less) will be applied on this transaction and rest of the amount will lapse. It cannot be used on the next transaction.
These promo codes are applicable on Dineout Pay, deal, coupons only. They are not applicable on the purchase of GP.
These promo codes are valid till 30th September 2019

Download
Shopping Friend
36
27894
443

TOI guess the game vouchers showing expired, werent they suppose to expire tonight ?
Whom to contact ?

Tenor %281%29
Deal Cadet
1,191
942
8
Expand
androgame wrote:

Yes, so generally it should include today as well, but vouchers showing expired confused

ya

Up
Deal Lieutenant
629
4547
204
LS27 wrote:

. Dineout Voucher Codes

Voucher code received on or before 30th May 2019 are worth Rs.250
Voucher code received after 30th May 2019 are worth Rs.500
100% of Promo code amount can be used in a transaction (or bill amount, whichever is less).
Promo Code amount will be deducted only from bill amount and will not cover Convenience Fee.
Once the promo code is applied, rest of the amount will be deducted from Promotional Earnings (25% of the remaining bill amount) & Add Money amount.
Only one promo code can be applied per transaction.
Promo Code amount can be used just once. Means, if a promo code of Rs.250 was applied on a transaction of Rs.100, maximum discount (upto bill amount or promo code amount, whichever is less) will be applied on this transaction and rest of the amount will lapse. It cannot be used on the next transaction.
These promo codes are applicable on Dineout Pay, deal, coupons only. They are not applicable on the purchase of GP.
These promo codes are valid till 30th September 2019

Can you please share the tnc link?

Missing
suspended
0
2788
18
Expand
androgame wrote:

Yes, so generally it should include today as well, but vouchers showing expired confused

Thank God all used yesterday

Missing
Deal Newbie
7
85
1

Voucher code received on or before 30th May 2019 are worth Rs.250 and are applicable on Lenskart products (Store + Web + App)
Voucher code received after 30th May 2019 are worth Rs.500 and are applicable on Lenskart products (Store + Web + App)
Only one voucher is applicable per transaction
This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer or schemes.
Over and above BOGO (buy one, get one)
Lenskart.com reserves the right to change/modify terms and conditions of gift voucher (for any issue/escalation pls reach out to # email : Support @ lenskart.com or call : 99998-99998)
Voucher valid for six months i.e. 30th Nov’19



https://toinm.com/termsandcondition...ml

Missing
Deal Newbie
7
85
1

Voucher code received on or before 30th May 2019 are worth Rs.250
Voucher code received after 30th May 2019 are worth Rs.500
100% of Promo code amount can be used in a transaction (or bill amount, whichever is less).
Promo Code amount will be deducted only from bill amount and will not cover Convenience Fee.
Once the promo code is applied, rest of the amount will be deducted from Promotional Earnings (25% of the remaining bill amount) & Add Money amount.
Only one promo code can be applied per transaction.
Promo Code amount can be used just once. Means, if a promo code of Rs.250 was applied on a transaction of Rs.100, maximum discount (upto bill amount or promo code amount, whichever is less) will be applied on this transaction and rest of the amount will lapse. It cannot be used on the next transaction.
These promo codes are applicable on Dineout Pay, deal, coupons only. They are not applicable on the purchase of GP.
These promo codes are valid till 30th September 2019.

https://toinm.com/termsandcondition...ml

Missing
Deal Newbie
7
85
1
Ashish.N wrote:

Voucher code received on or before 30th May 2019 are worth Rs.250 and are applicable on Lenskart products (Store + Web + App)
Voucher code received after 30th May 2019 are worth Rs.500 and are applicable on Lenskart products (Store + Web + App)
Only one voucher is applicable per transaction
This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer or schemes.
Over and above BOGO (buy one, get one)
Lenskart.com reserves the right to change/modify terms and conditions of gift voucher (for any issue/escalation pls reach out to # email : Support @ lenskart.com or call : 99998-99998)
Voucher valid for six months i.e. 30th Nov’19



https://toinm.com/termsandcondition...ml

Just now I checked there terms and conditions it’s says Lenskart voucher can be redeemed at store also.

Missing
suspended
0
2788
18
Expand
Ashish.N wrote:

Just now I checked there terms and conditions it’s says Lenskart voucher can be redeemed at store also.

Code apply ho raha Hai
Just checked

Missing
Deal Newbie
7
85
1
Expand
SAyHello wrote:

Code apply ho raha Hai
Just checked

At retail store?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

only the Guess the game contest 500 voucher expired before 15th August… I lost too! cry

Missing