WHAT IS THIS

WHAT IS THIS

Axian logo
Deal Cadet
0
56
788
3

https://i.imgur.com/IX6FW2Q.png

  • In
5 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2652
26

Someone tryin site to down I guess—- although not sure

I am not software engineer

A2z1
Deal Major
82
1,980
17289
145
@blue wine wrote:

Someone tryin site to down I guess—- although not sure

I am not software engineer


i th8 you are all rounder

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2652
26
@A2Zdeals wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

Someone tryin site to down I guess—- although not sure

I am not software engineer


i th8 you are all rounder


No I’m not Irfan Pathan either https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

A2z1
Deal Major
82
1,980
17289
145
@blue wine wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

Someone tryin site to down I guess—- although not sure

I am not software engineer


i th8 you are all rounder


No I’m not Irfan Pathan either https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


pls choose
R ashwin
R jadeja

Timon    gesture drawing by gooseberry007
Deal Lieutenant
0
20
4674
37

@axian This is extra level of security to defend against DDoS attacks.

Missing