What Next??

What Next??

Score: 24 Votes: 24
Score: 24 Votes: 24
Score: 24 Votes: 24
Score: 24 Votes: 24
Score: 24 Votes: 24
Desidime logo
A2z1
Deal Major
135
122
28590
260

Festival Sale is getting over today, so finally we will have again dull season https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Aaj ho jayenge majority sale over, tham jayega Deal Alerts ka Toofan,
Amazon Flipkart Snapdeal ke alava bhi hoti hai deals, admin team dega dhyaan
No more bulky all in one posts, Come on folks,
coming back to regular deals, one & only @rajrocks
band hoga festival deals ka dhandha,
Jab phir se Paytm deals post kargea @samganda
festival se bhi jyada discounted deals ko milenge taker,
jab jabardast PC & PD ke saath deals post kargea @showmaker
har discount badh jayega, jab lagega uske baad zero,
vlookup & concatenate ke bina jab deal post karega @rossonero
30 suggestions ke saath bhi sabse aage the, 10 ke saath bhi sabse aage rahenge sarkar,
fasted suggestion first, bolt of DD, one & only hiteshparmar
Phir se hogi posts ki baarish, phir se D&D ka badlega mood,
jab imgur se inspiring images post karenge @Alpha.Barood
khub badhi viewership, bahut hui visibility, a reason for DD to boast,
Thanks & Kudos to @admin team, lets now post a @Repost

@Plato
@mahidada
@KuttaJi
@billa ajith sorry could not translate
@Tejaa
@gambitrite
@BUTTERFLYBOY
@hese
@Beinghuman
@DealSeeker
@AtulTheDimer
@blue wine
@Paisa_de
@avgn
@VaibhavJain

38 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
29
2,251
42233
700
…Amazon Flipkart Snapdeal ke alava bhi hoti hai deals, admin team dega dhyaan…

That’s an important point.

@admin @MJ911 @bumblefoot You guys have not made the Udio 4% deal FPD yet despite the fact that it has been working flawlessly since the beginning. Heck, you even ignored my post highlighting the same earlier. https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

Now even the OP of that thread is disgruntled with your apathy. https://www.desidime.com/forums/suggestions-issu...

CC @samisam093

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,184
56226
1108

Hey big bull day ya deals hai deals
Ainsa hai @A2Zdeals

@Plato jaisi nazar hai @Beinghuman
@KuttaJi jaisa hai FIFO @Troll

30 deals suggestion per de de de
@GoogleCA Ne dekha u tube par Chomu

Ek se bad kar ayaen hain offer anek,
Jiska pay™ karte karte tu ho jayega dher.

Ye Sab kya hi riya hai,
Apun ne bas liya ek Yuphoria.

Imgur always asking to confirm that I am not robot,
I am jus waiting image upload on dd in fokut.

Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
10
0
29732
263

Next is another ShopClues contest https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Download
Deal Subedar
1
100
1534
17

@A2Zdeals There’s a writer inside you bro. Thoda tym nikalke uspe bhi dhayaan dhiya tho. IT field aur Writer field mein masth position pe aajayega https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,184
56226
1108
@kalwa.sai897520 wrote:

@A2Zdeals There’s a writer inside you bro. Thoda tym nikalke uspe bhi dhayaan dhiya tho. IT field aur Writer field mein masth position pe aajayega https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


he is in Finance OR income Tax ?
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
4866
56
@Alpha.Barood wrote:

@kalwa.sai897520 wrote:

@A2Zdeals There’s a writer inside you bro. Thoda tym nikalke uspe bhi dhayaan dhiya tho. IT field aur Writer field mein masth position pe aajayega https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


he is in Finance OR income Tax ?

Information Technology… That’s what I thought… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
109
67
18838
152
@Alpha.Barood wrote:

@kalwa.sai897520 wrote:

@A2Zdeals There’s a writer inside you bro. Thoda tym nikalke uspe bhi dhayaan dhiya tho. IT field aur Writer field mein masth position pe aajayega https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


he is in Finance OR income Tax ?

CA working in banking sector i guess

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
196
30454
626

Don’t worry @A2Zdeals every e commerce company is going to hold big sales again in 2 half of the month, probably from 15-17 October,so dimers are having a bright future of deals ahead. The best thing is Udio cb (thread highlighted by @DealSeeker ) is going to work whole October so it’s going to be icing on the top. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif they even used amazon’s great indian sale for marketing via Facebook and messages if you guys noticed. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
196
30454
626
@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

Voted up. Many good points to note. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

@A2Zdeals You rock man. Karma https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


kha hai bc aajkal tu yarr, nazar hi nhi ata :-/ lagta hai titliyo ko bhi naukri mil gyi hai. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

286 907
Deal Major
1
11
27348
173
@VaibhavJain wrote:

@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

Voted up. Many good points to note. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

@A2Zdeals You rock man. Karma https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


kha hai bc aajkal tu yarr, nazar hi nhi ata :-/ lagta hai berozgaro ko naukri mil gyi hai. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

kha hai billi aajkal tu yarr, nazar hi nhi ata :-/ https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
196
30454
626
@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@VaibhavJain wrote:

@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

Voted up. Many good points to note. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

@A2Zdeals You rock man. Karma https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


kha hai bc aajkal tu yarr, nazar hi nhi ata :-/ lagta hai titliyo ko naukri mil gyi hai. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

kha hai billi aajkal tu yarr, nazar hi nhi ata :-/ https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


bas billi to dudh ki talash mai hai, mil jaye to khi. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Stupendous man
Critic
0
387
9006
96
@DealSeeker wrote:

…Amazon Flipkart Snapdeal ke alava bhi hoti hai deals, admin team dega dhyaan…

That’s an important point.

@admin @MJ911 @bumblefoot You guys have not made the Udio 4% deal FPD yet despite the fact that it has been working flawlessly since the beginning. Heck, you even ignored my post highlighting the same earlier. https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

Now even the OP of that thread is disgruntled with your apathy. https://www.desidime.com/forums/suggestions-issu...

CC @samisam093


Na admin ko na mods ko hogi fikar
fir bhi complain karta rehga @DealSeeker

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
2
62
3564
39
@VaibhavJain wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@VaibhavJain wrote:

@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

Voted up. Many good points to note. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

@A2Zdeals You rock man. Karma https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


kha hai bc aajkal tu yarr, nazar hi nhi ata :-/ lagta hai titliyo ko naukri mil gyi hai. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

kha hai billi aajkal tu yarr, nazar hi nhi ata :-/ https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


bas billi to dudh ki talash mai hai, mil jaye to khi. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Tu idhar naukari kar le BC

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/249752/medium/3621660Saras_Parlour.jpg?1480953006


68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f496a494c644858325841456e77673d3d2d3332383837373331382e313438326539623462333565323037313234373433353839333532312e676966
suspended
7
115
3731
89
@blue wine wrote:

@VaibhavJain wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@VaibhavJain wrote:

@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

Voted up. Many good points to note. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

@A2Zdeals You rock man. Karma https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


kha hai bc aajkal tu yarr, nazar hi nhi ata :-/ lagta hai titliyo ko naukri mil gyi hai. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

kha hai billi aajkal tu yarr, nazar hi nhi ata :-/ https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


bas billi to dudh ki talash mai hai, mil jaye to khi. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Tu idhar naukari kar le BC

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/249758/medium/3621673Saras_Parlour.jpg?1480953009



BREACH OF DESIDIME RULES

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
196
30454
626
@blue wine wrote:

@VaibhavJain wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@VaibhavJain wrote:

@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

Voted up. Many good points to note. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

@A2Zdeals You rock man. Karma https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


kha hai bc aajkal tu yarr, nazar hi nhi ata :-/ lagta hai titliyo ko naukri mil gyi hai. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

kha hai billi aajkal tu yarr, nazar hi nhi ata :-/ https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


bas billi to dudh ki talash mai hai, mil jaye to khi. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Tu idhar naukari kar le BC

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/249783/medium/3621709Saras_Parlour.jpg?1480953022



hum billiyan shudh peetin hai bc, teri trah milavati nhi.

https://i.imgur.com/aOkE1XE.jpg
aur teri dukan bhi mil hi gyi aaj jha tu naukri krti hai https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif ye dekh photo keech ke laya mai aaj uskaa!

https://i.imgur.com/EXQPHpb.jpg

Images %286%29
Deal Captain
4
187
13270
219
@VaibhavJain wrote:

@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

Voted up. Many good points to note. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

@A2Zdeals You rock man. Karma https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


kha hai bc aajkal tu yarr, nazar hi nhi ata :-/ lagta hai titliyo ko bhi naukri mil gyi hai. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Nahi re bhai, just fighting with some uncertainties of life these days. Life is all about the time; at one point of time you are a king and second day a soldier. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
196
30454
626
@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

@VaibhavJain wrote:

@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

Voted up. Many good points to note. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

@A2Zdeals You rock man. Karma https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


kha hai bc aajkal tu yarr, nazar hi nhi ata :-/ lagta hai titliyo ko bhi naukri mil gyi hai. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Nahi re bhai, just fighting with some uncertainties of life these days. Life is all about the time; at one point of time you are a king and second day a soldier. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Zindagi har kadam par ek nayi jung hai bc :3 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Images %286%29
Deal Captain
4
187
13270
219
@VaibhavJain wrote:

@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

@VaibhavJain wrote:

@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

Voted up. Many good points to note. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

@A2Zdeals You rock man. Karma https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


kha hai bc aajkal tu yarr, nazar hi nhi ata :-/ lagta hai titliyo ko bhi naukri mil gyi hai. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Nahi re bhai, just fighting with some uncertainties of life these days. Life is all about the time; at one point of time you are a king and second day a soldier. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Zindagi har kadam par ek nayi jung hai bc :3 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Koi nahi Jeet jayege hum, tu agar jo sang h. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

A2z1
Deal Major
135
122
28590
260
@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

@VaibhavJain wrote:

@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

Voted up. Many good points to note. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

@A2Zdeals You rock man. Karma https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


kha hai bc aajkal tu yarr, nazar hi nhi ata :-/ lagta hai titliyo ko bhi naukri mil gyi hai. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Nahi re bhai, just fighting with some uncertainties of life these days. Life is all about the time; at one point of time you are a king and second day a soldier. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Soldier se jyada begger ho jate hai
Par agar attitude soldier ka ho to wapas king bante Der Nahi lagti

A2z1
Deal Major
135
122
28590
260
@VaibhavJain wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

@VaibhavJain wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@VaibhavJain wrote:

@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

Voted up. Many good points to note. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

@A2Zdeals You rock man. Karma https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


kha hai bc aajkal tu yarr, nazar hi nhi ata :-/ lagta hai titliyo ko naukri mil gyi hai. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

kha hai billi aajkal tu yarr, nazar hi nhi ata :-/ https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


bas billi to dudh ki talash mai hai, mil jaye to khi. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Tu idhar naukari kar le BC

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/250430/medium/3622285Saras_Parlour.jpg?1480953409



hum billiyan shudh peetin hai bc, teri trah milavati nhi.

https://i.imgur.com/aOkE1XE.jpg
aur teri dukan bhi mil hi gyi aaj jha tu naukri krti hai https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif ye dekh photo keech ke laya mai aaj uskaa!

https://i.imgur.com/EXQPHpb.jpg


Dengue ke baad super energized hmm
Papaya shake bahut piya dikhe

@blue wine lelo me Nahi LaLu me working hai
Aajtak usne demand notice ke alava kuch Nahi diya kisiko
LaLu : tu Paytm La Aur me use Lu https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing