Where can I get amazon gv worth 1000?

Where can I get amazon gv worth 1000?

96°
Missing
Deal Cadet
139
439
5

Magicpin shows out of stock.

24 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
2
1108
13

Amazon, PW, Komparify, Zingoy

Missing
Deal Cadet
139
439
5
SunnyKh wrote:

Amazon, PW, Komparify, Zingoy

Any discount anywhere?

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
1108
13
Expand
RunZone wrote:

Any discount anywhere?

Mobikwik 5% SC, Amazon CC Bug 5%

Missing
Deal Cadet
139
439
5
Expand
SunnyKh wrote:

Mobikwik 5% SC, Amazon CC Bug 5%

I how muchch time will i get gv from mobikwik

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
1108
13
Expand
RunZone wrote:

I how muchch time will i get gv from mobikwik

Instant

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
389
1
Expand
SunnyKh wrote:

Instant

Mobikwik providing only gift card or also gift card pin too?

Missing
Deal Cadet
120
378
15
Expand
watever wrote:

Mobikwik providing only gift card or also gift card pin too?

Only Gift card ..No Pin

Missing
Deal Cadet
139
439
5
Expand
SIMMBA wrote:

Only Gift card ..No Pin

Is there any risk if no pin is provided?

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
389
1
Expand
RunZone wrote:

Is there any risk if no pin is provided?

Yeah. You cannot verify who used the gift card easily. If using for yourself then it’s ok but it is risky trading such vouchers here.

Missing
Deal Cadet
120
378
15
Expand
RunZone wrote:

Is there any risk if no pin is provided?

Till now No.. But for Safety  Buy only if U want to Use Instant/Today

Missing
Deal Cadet
139
439
5
Expand
watever wrote:

Yeah. You cannot verify who use the gift card easily. If using for yourself then it’s ok but it is risky trading such vouchers here.

I have to use myself. Thanks bro for ur time.

Missing
Deal Cadet
139
439
5
Expand
SIMMBA wrote:

Till now No.. But for Safety  Buy only if U want to Use Instant/Today

Instant use bro. Thanks bro.

Missing
Deal Cadet
67
393
4

Does Amazon Pay ICICI card give cashback for gift card purchases?

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
569
10
Expand
SunnyKh wrote:

Bugs can be understood only in DM

It’s a open secret stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes amazon ICICI cc gives 5% apparently. But high chances Amazon might recover them later on.

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2112
30
Expand
A.M.A.Z.O wrote:

It’s a open secret stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes amazon ICICI cc gives 5% apparently. But high chances Amazon might recover them later on.

Or block your credit card as they’re doing currently with many users.

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
569
10
Expand
sardasa wrote:

Or block your credit card as they’re doing currently with many users.

THIS.. don’t kill the golden goose.

Missing
Analyst
574
10194
102
Expand
RunZone wrote:

Is there any risk if no pin is provided?

Purchased Lakhs of Gvs ,never found any such issues

Missing
Deal Subedar
223
1507
20
Nighthawk69 wrote:

Does Amazon Pay ICICI card give cashback for gift card purchases?

Any idea about this? @malikcool

Missing
Deal Cadet
67
393
4
Expand
jaybro wrote:

Any idea about this? @malikcool

yes, they provide 5% for prime users. My last month’s statement generated and noticed cashback is added. Thanks @jaybro

Missing
Deal Subedar
223
1507
20
Expand
Nighthawk69 wrote:

yes, they provide 5% for prime users. My last month’s statement generated and noticed cashback is added. Thanks @jaybro

Thanks for info kg++

Missing