where can one use amazon upi to pay in offline ...

where can one use amazon upi to pay in offline stores?

37°
Img 20180811 173854
Deal Lieutenant
255
6166
43

There’s no More stores where I live and most cashiers/salespeople don’t even know about amazon pay eg. Central in Guwahati.
Bcz of this I haven’t been able to use any upi offers, evn when they show up in my account 😣
Are there any other places where I can self scan and pay?

12 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Cropped254511418
Deal Cadet
896
803
8

You can scan your own Phonepe qr code madam (for offers).

Cropped6463740159546795152
Deal Subedar
20
2326
20

.

Img 20180811 173854
Deal Lieutenant
255
6166
43
SleeperRAW wrote:

I think you are confused between Amazon pay UPI and Amazon Pay.

Nope. I’m asking help on amazon pay upi

Img 20180811 173854
Deal Lieutenant
255
6166
43
MSDfan wrote:

You can scan your own Phonepe qr code madam (for offers).

How? Please explain.. or is their any detail topic on it. I really have no idea on this

Cropped6463740159546795152
Deal Subedar
20
2326
20

.

Cropped6463740159546795152
Deal Subedar
20
2326
20

.

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
199
1

Go to Amazon app , and scan any qr code , payment will go through upi

Img 20180811 173854
Deal Lieutenant
255
6166
43
SHAIL_DA wrote:

Go to Amazon app , and scan any qr code , payment will go through upi

bro, total newbie on this.. scan qr code from where?? any store? cuz ordinary shops don’t support it.

Cropped6463740159546795152
Deal Subedar
20
2326
20
Expand
rini50 wrote:

bro, total newbie on this.. scan qr code from where?? any store? cuz ordinary shops don’t support it.

Download or take screenshot of QR code of your PhonePe/BHIM/Paytm account and then scan via Amazon UPI app and pay.
Note: Select different default bank account on your PhonePe/BHIM/Paytm app.

Img 20180811 173854
Deal Lieutenant
255
6166
43
Expand
SleeperRAW wrote:

Download or take screenshot of QR code of your PhonePe/BHIM/Paytm account and then scan via Amazon UPI app and pay.
Note: Select different default bank account on your PhonePe/BHIM/Paytm app.

ok, thanks. will try?

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,356
6207
85
Expand
rini50 wrote:

ok, thanks. will try?

first time UPI users ?

UPI is Interoperability, you can scan any bar code & pay.

Paytm QR code, Phonepe QR code, Bharatpe QR code, Bharat QR code, GooglePay QR code etc.

you can also scan your own UPI-QR code & pay via AmazonPay UPI.

any offline stores who accept payment via QR code (Paytm, Phonepe, Bharatpe, Bharat QR,
GooglePay, BHIM-UPI QR etc) scan through your Amazon app & pay via Amazon UPI.

Missing