Where can I buy Amazon gift card at higher % in...

Where can I buy Amazon gift card at higher % in bulk?

174°
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
25
1

Where can i buy Amazon gift card at higher % in bulk?

25 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
119
1946
28

Mobikwik

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
569
10

Use this method. It works only if you have ola SBI card. Buy from magicpin with 3% , pay with ola money postpaid. Then repay postpaid balance through SBI ola card. You get 15% back for transactions.

Missing
Deal Cadet
85
444
3

I can give u unlimited gv at 2.5/3% discount

Missing
Deal Subedar
195
2915
40

Not sure but think the highest I know as of now is smartbuy vouchers for diners and infinia card holders.

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
389
1

Avoid buying from Niki and Mobikwik if you plan to trade them as people have received used vouchers from them.

Missing
Deal Subedar
250
1138
20

Pay*matrix gives 10% supercash on mobik*wik with no charge on upi. To earn supercash can I show I’ve taken a flat on rent. What documents are required to start paying rent on paymatrix ?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
3
3673
40
cadence wrote:

Pay*matrix gives 10% supercash on mobik*wik with no charge on upi. To earn supercash can I show I’ve taken a flat on rent. What documents are required to start paying rent on paymatrix ?

No document required

Missing
Deal Cadet
148
532
13
cadence wrote:

Pay*matrix gives 10% supercash on mobik*wik with no charge on upi. To earn supercash can I show I’ve taken a flat on rent. What documents are required to start paying rent on paymatrix ?

How can you pay using upi and earn supercash?

Missing
Deal Subedar
250
1138
20
Expand
hiteshu wrote:

How can you pay using upi and earn supercash?

We can’t, just checked charges for wallet use (2-3%) .

Missing
Deal Cadet
41
254
4

This is a great question for me too. No good options for buying Amazon GV these days.
Magicpin used to be the best but now they have reduced the discount to 3% and Amazon GVs are mostly OOS. pensive Mobikwik needs the supercash for discount and they have been very “kanjoos” even for giving the supercash…No flash sale for longtime for bill payment etc pensive
No paytm UPI offers on Zingoy and competitor sites as before.

Missing
Deal Subedar
111
1244
53
Chikky wrote:

This is a great question for me too. No good options for buying Amazon GV these days.
Magicpin used to be the best but now they have reduced the discount to 3% and Amazon GVs are mostly OOS. pensive Mobikwik needs the supercash for discount and they have been very “kanjoos” even for giving the supercash…No flash sale for longtime for bill payment etc pensive
No paytm UPI offers on Zingoy and competitor sites as before.

do u guys know whether we get 1.5% cashback on using axis flipkart card in mobikwik ?
@A.M.A.Z.O

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
569
10
Expand
vickyVicky wrote:

do u guys know whether we get 1.5% cashback on using axis flipkart card in mobikwik ?
@A.M.A.Z.O

I think Flipkart Axis cards stopped considering wallet loads. Not sure if Mobikwik was axed too.

Missing
Deal Subedar
195
2915
40
Chikky wrote:

This is a great question for me too. No good options for buying Amazon GV these days.
Magicpin used to be the best but now they have reduced the discount to 3% and Amazon GVs are mostly OOS. pensive Mobikwik needs the supercash for discount and they have been very “kanjoos” even for giving the supercash…No flash sale for longtime for bill payment etc pensive
No paytm UPI offers on Zingoy and competitor sites as before.

EVEN magicpin need magicpin points right\?

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
569
10
Expand
AnnamalaiNryaa wrote:

EVEN magicpin need magicpin points right\?

But earning magicpin points are relatively easy. You aren’t spending extra per se.

Missing
Deal Subedar
195
2915
40
Expand
A.M.A.Z.O wrote:

But earning magicpin points are relatively easy. You aren’t spending extra per se.

Can you PM me how to earn magicpin points please

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
569
10
Expand
AnnamalaiNryaa wrote:

Can you PM me how to earn magicpin points please

Nothing top secret bro, when you do your normal purchasing at any place near you, just open magicpin and search for the shop. Then click selfie and upload bill. That’s all. Sometimes you get offers..if you upload 4 categories like fuel, health, grocery, fashion etc you get 250 points on next bill upload.

Missing
Deal Cadet
41
254
4
Expand
AnnamalaiNryaa wrote:

EVEN magicpin need magicpin points right\?

Yes, that’s right…but this is easier to earn

Missing
Deal Cadet
77
430
5
Expand
A.M.A.Z.O wrote:

Nothing top secret bro, when you do your normal purchasing at any place near you, just open magicpin and search for the shop. Then click selfie and upload bill. That’s all. Sometimes you get offers..if you upload 4 categories like fuel, health, grocery, fashion etc you get 250 points on next bill upload.

And what if the shop had no bill system and a kacha bill is provided

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
1108
13
Expand
aashish1593 wrote:

And what if the shop had no bill system and a kacha bill is provided

Just visit a mall and ask a person who is with wife or Gf( bcoz he won’t say no) , can I have your bill, Just Collect ten or twenty bills and visit every day and click selfie near any stores. Simple you can collect 1k points in one week stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
569
10
Expand
aashish1593 wrote:

And what if the shop had no bill system and a kacha bill is provided

Not accepted sweat_smile atleast a letterhead type bill is needed.

Missing
Deal Cadet
116
592
6

Snapdeal use to be

Missing