Where Supercash can be best utilised

Where Supercash can be best utilised

40°
Thumbimgcrop
Deal Newbie
52
43
1

I have 50 mobikwik supercash. where i can best utilise them. any suggestions?

11 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Untitled 1
Critic
494
4268
122

Tomorrow, on Swiggy. 100% supercash redeemable.

You can also buy Amazon or Flipkart gift vouchers for 5% discount.

Thumbimgcrop
Deal Newbie
52
43
1
Roushh wrote:

Tomorrow, on Swiggy. 100% supercash redeemable.

You can also buy Amazon or Flipkart gift vouchers for 5% discount.

Need a small help please, i am trying to place an order on subway n using coupon Swiggyit50 which made my amount to be paid as 135. However while placing the order from mobikwik it is asking me to add complete amount. Not sure why it is not using Supercash, i have 50 in my account.

Any suggestions please? I tried without coupon as well same case not using Supercash sad

Cropped7885156231141019216
Deal Subedar
261
1681
20
Expand
girisharora8192 wrote:

Need a small help please, i am trying to place an order on subway n using coupon Swiggyit50 which made my amount to be paid as 135. However while placing the order from mobikwik it is asking me to add complete amount. Not sure why it is not using Supercash, i have 50 in my account.

Any suggestions please? I tried without coupon as well same case not using Supercash sad

Keep mobikwik balance 135

Then txn will get placed
100 will used from suoercash and 35 from wallet

Thumbimgcrop
Deal Newbie
52
43
1
Expand
gauravnandwanii wrote:

Keep mobikwik balance 135

Then txn will get placed
100 will used from suoercash and 35 from wallet

Thanks will try, hope it will work smile

Untitled 1
Critic
494
4268
122
Expand
girisharora8192 wrote:

Need a small help please, i am trying to place an order on subway n using coupon Swiggyit50 which made my amount to be paid as 135. However while placing the order from mobikwik it is asking me to add complete amount. Not sure why it is not using Supercash, i have 50 in my account.

Any suggestions please? I tried without coupon as well same case not using Supercash sad

First you will need to add full amount in your main wallet then make payment. 100 rs will be deducted from super cash and rest will be deducted from your main balance.

Thumbimgcrop
Deal Newbie
52
43
1
Expand
Roushh wrote:

First you will need to add full amount in your main wallet then make payment. 100 rs will be deducted from super cash and rest will be deducted from your main balance.

Thank you so much, will try; hope it will work smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
638
7
Expand
girisharora8192 wrote:

Thanks will try, hope it will work smile

I tried order worth 125
Kept main balance worth 125
Paid via mobikwik
Complete payment got deducted from mobikwik wallethttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/569044/original/Screenshot_20190605-153313.jpg?1559729014



Thumbimgcrop
Deal Newbie
52
43
1
Expand
isntitb149 wrote:

I tried order worth 125
Kept main balance worth 125
Paid via mobikwik
Complete payment got deducted from mobikwik wallethttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/569044/original/Screenshot_20190605-153313.jpg?1559729014



Thanks mate, will save my money

Pada
Deal Lieutenant
39
5346
158
Expand
isntitb149 wrote:

I tried order worth 125
Kept main balance worth 125
Paid via mobikwik
Complete payment got deducted from mobikwik wallethttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/569044/original/Screenshot_20190605-153313.jpg?1559729014



Mine too same thing happened, Money deducted from main balance

Missing