Hotness Where to Sell Old TV

Hot Deal Where to Sell Old TV

480°
1496148 241044712733091 1763242294 o
Deal Cadet
79
195
22

Can somebody help me with selling my old CRT TV, probably the sites who recycles electronic junks. Any personal experiences?
FYI- It sometime works but sometime doesn’t. More than 15 year old.

10 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
India
Deal Major
0
15632
135

very less chance of sellinng old CRT in olx. Still you can try.

Best way is to look for some TV dealers/repairers who buy old tvs. You can easily find them on sites like justdial. Then you can call them and ask about price and if they visit home for pickup or not. And after successful selling, save their number for future use. just one time work and your friends/relatives can also get benefit from it if they need to sell their tvs.

I did same, sold 3 tvs so far. If anyone from ahmedabad need number of person whom I sold tv I can give it

Or if you want to buy tv from flipkart then they are providing exchange on tv.

@urboss

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
119
6580
113
@parthponkiya8 wrote:

very less chance of sellinng old CRT in olx. Still you can try.

Best way is to look for some TV dealers/repairers who buy old tvs. You can easily find them on sites like justdial. Then you can call them and ask about price and if they visit home for pickup or not. And after successful selling, save their number for future use. just one time work and your friends/relatives can also get benefit from it if they need to sell their tvs.

I did same, sold 3 tvs so far. If anyone from ahmedabad need number of person whom I sold tv I can give it

Or if you want to buy tv from flipkart then they are providing exchange on tv.

@urboss


correct…. try old tv buyers there are many or even local tech buys it

local stores also buy exchange offers

Images
Moderator
268
14638
233

Why CRT now?! they aren’t cheap, you can buy a tv when there is a good deal on dd https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
119
6580
113
@hese wrote:

Why CRT now?! they aren’t cheap, you can buy a tv when there is a good deal on dd https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Baba ji
Deal Lieutenant
466
5689
118
@hese wrote:

Why CRT now?! they aren’t cheap, you can buy a tv when there is a good deal on dd https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


He is willing to sell.. not wish to buy https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Draw
Shopping Friend
1,197
56945
1179

Option 1 : Sell to maid or guard in rs 1000-2000

Option 2 : Donate to guard or his kids on diwali.

Option 3 : Install on gate projecting it like CCTV.

Option 4 : Run a give away on dd

Baba ji
Deal Lieutenant
466
5689
118
@Alpha.Barood wrote:

Option 1 : Sell to maid or guard in rs 1000-2000

Option 2 : Donate to guard or his kids on diwali.

Option 3 : Install on gate projecting it like CCTV.

Option 4 : Run a give away on dd


Superb ideas smile

Images
Moderator
268
14638
233
@Alpha.Barood wrote:

Option 1 : Sell to maid or guard in rs 1000-2000

Option 2 : Donate to guard or his kids on diwali.

Option 3 : Install on gate projecting it like CCTV.

Option 4 : Run a give away on dd


My vote for last one toungueout
Just found out so many uses.. lol

Missing