Which bank gives highest interest rate on savin...

Which bank gives highest interest rate on savings account

391°
Missing
Deal Cadet
2
125
876
14

I am looking for banks that provide high interest on money held in savings bank account.

following are the requirements
1. high interest rates on savings account (>6)
2. no or very low charge for NEFT
3. ease of account opening (app based or online would be great)
4. debit card would be a added advantage, but with no annual charges.
5. also let me know about any other charges that are levied. (i see some banks have started charging for SMS alerts)

Deal Wiki

RBL Bank 7.1% p.a = Daily balance above Rs.10 lakhs 6.1% p.a = Daily balance above Rs.1 lakh 5.1% p.a = Daily balance upto Rs.1 lakh Check Here
Yes Bank 5% p.a = Saving Deposits Balance upto Rs. 1 lakh 6% p.a = Saving Deposits Between Rs. 1 lakh and Rs. 1 crore 6.25% p.a = Saving Deposits above Rs. 1 crore Check Here
Kotak Mahindra Bank 5% p.a = Saving Deposits Balance upto Rs. 1 lakh 6% p.a = Saving Deposits Between Rs. 1 lakh and Rs.1 crore 5.5% p.a = Saving Deposits between Rs.1 crore and Rs.5 crore Check Here
Lakshmi Vilas Bank 5% p.a = Daily Balance Upto Rs.5 lakh 6% p.a = Above Rs.5 lakh Check Here
IndusInd Bank 4% p.a = Daily balance upto Rs.1 lakh 5% p.a = Daily balance above Rs.1 lakh but less than Rs.10 lakhs 6% p.a = Daily balance above Rs.10 lakhs 4% p.a = Non-resident NRO and NRE accounts Check Here
Bandhan Bank 4.25% p.a = Daily balance upto Rs.1 lakh. Interest paid half yearly. 5% p.a = Daily balance above Rs.1 lakh. Interest paid half yearly. Check Here
HDFC Bank 3.50% p.a = Savings Account balance below Rs. 50 lakhs 4.00% p.a = Saving Account balance of and above Rs. 50 lakhs Check Here
Axis Bank 3.50% p.a = Savings Account balance below Rs. 50 lakhs 4.00% p.a = Saving Account balance of and above Rs. 50 lakhs Check Here

57 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
Images
Deal Captain
17
351
7808
70

Kotak 811

Screenshot 2018 02 02 02 32 55 179 com.google.android.apps.nbu.paisa.user
Deal Cadet
0
71
328
9
jainashish85 wrote:

I am looking for banks that provide high interest on money held in savings bank account.

following are the requirements
1. high interest rates on savings account (>6)
2. no or very low charge for NEFT
3. ease of account opening (app based or online would be great)
4. debit card would be a added advantage, but with no annual charges.
5. also let me know about any other charges that are levied. (i see some banks have started charging for SMS alerts)

open dbs digibank.it gives 6% interest and many more benefits.pm me for referral.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
54
20
0

Airtel payments bank 7.25
Online debit card available but not works some times

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
125
876
14
7H4NO5 wrote:

Kotak 811

Can you please give more details, rate of interest, charges etc.

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
125
876
14
saurabh.070890682 wrote:

Airtel payments bank 7.25
Online debit card available but not works some times

I think APB , it is charged if we do neft to other banks

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
125
876
14

Also the interest rate of 6-7% is only above 1L. Please share details of that as well for the banks you have been using.

Images
Deal Captain
17
351
7808
70
Expand
jainashish85 wrote:

Can you please give more details, rate of interest, charges etc.

Earn 6% p.a. interest on savings account balance over ₹1 lakh and up to ₹1 crore. Earn 5% p.a. interest on savings account balance up to ₹1 lakh and 5.5% p.a. interest on savings account balance above ₹1 crore.
For charges, check this
http://content.kotak.in/emessageIRS/servlet/IRS...

Doraemon 10 ohay tv 46312
Deal Cadet
3
194
932
9

Digibank https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif but app is pathetic

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
125
876
14
NewLife wrote:

Digibank https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif but app is pathetic

Is there a web interface available?

Doraemon 10 ohay tv 46312
Deal Cadet
3
194
932
9

Its available but with very minimal functionality

Doraemon 10 ohay tv 46312
Deal Cadet
3
194
932
9
Expand
jainashish85 wrote:

Is there a web interface available?

If u want referal pm me https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
125
876
14

From the messages, APB is a big NO.

DBS and Kotak are looking good.

Any YES bank users?

Shiva
Deal Major
136
0
17634
157

DigiSavings by Digibank is best with 6% interest https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Check cities here >> https://www.dbs.com/digibank/in/citie...ml
Features here >> https://www.dbs.com/digibank/in/feature...ml

Zero balance + unlimited withdrawals from any ATM + 6% interest on your account balance + top notch support


Signup with referral for bonus money https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1438052280907
Deal Subedar
0
147
1268
12
Expand
jainashish85 wrote:

Is there a web interface available?

Yes its available

Yellow11 1256751 480x300 v1
Deal Subedar
0
75
1512
91
saurabh.070890682 wrote:

Airtel payments bank 7.25
Online debit card available but not works some times

APB is not opening new accounts AFAIK

Baadshah
Deal Subedar
5
281
1848
45
jainashish85 wrote:

From the messages, APB is a big NO.

DBS and Kotak are looking good.

Any YES bank users?

Bandhan bank advertising says 7% please. Find out and update here.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
17
84
4898
95

I closed my APB account last month

Screenshot 2018 02 02 02 32 55 179 com.google.android.apps.nbu.paisa.user
Deal Cadet
0
71
328
9

Pm me for dbs digibank refferal if anyone need

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
93
50
1

Yes bank is better option of all the abv as it has many branches and also no charge for neft and 5 rs for imps. Also it is growing it’s network

Missing
Deal Subedar
4
202
2507
25
Expand
jainashish85 wrote:

Is there a web interface available?

web interface has all functionality except adding new payee. Payee can only be added via app. All ATM withdrawals are free. DBS also supports UPI. Link DBS with phonepe UPI (or any other similar app) for transferring funds between your main account and DBS.

Use DBS for ATM, Card based online/offline payments, UPI based payments and higher interest. For online NEFT payments, either use DBS app to add payee or use your main bank.

If you do not use NEFT, you do not even need the app after initial opening process.

Screenshot 2018 02 02 02 32 55 179 com.google.android.apps.nbu.paisa.user
Deal Cadet
0
71
328
9
Expand
panchabhut wrote:

web interface has all functionality except adding new payee. Payee can only be added via app. All ATM withdrawals are free. DBS also supports UPI. Link DBS with phonepe UPI (or any other similar app) for transferring funds between your main account and DBS.

Use DBS for ATM, Card based online/offline payments, UPI based payments and higher interest. For online NEFT payments, either use DBS app to add payee or use your main bank.

If you do not use NEFT, you do not even need the app after initial opening process.

pm me for dbs digibank referral, if anyone need

Missing
Deal Subedar
4
202
2507
25
Expand
chiranjib9292 wrote:

pm me for dbs digibank referral, if anyone need

you have already posted this earlier in the same topic. If someone needs they may (or may not) PM you. There is just no point in repeating the same thing over and over and over.

Screenshot 2018 02 02 02 32 55 179 com.google.android.apps.nbu.paisa.user
Deal Cadet
0
71
328
9
Expand
panchabhut wrote:

you have already posted this earlier in the same topic. If someone needs they may (or may not) PM you. There is just no point in repeating the same thing over and over and over.

oh i see.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Img 20160331 wa0005
Deal Cadet
0
54
176
2

What about the payout of interest in DBS? Is it quarterly or annually ?

And there is no biometric verification store/agent in my state. How can I open a savings account ?

Download
Deal Subedar
2
152
1920
129
jerryn70 wrote:

What about the payout of interest in DBS? Is it quarterly or annually ?

And there is no biometric verification store/agent in my state. How can I open a savings account ?

you can open aadhar otp based account without personal verification but has to be done within a year

If branch available in your city by then, then fine otherwise you can transfer funds

Img 20160331 wa0005
Deal Cadet
0
54
176
2
Expand
Majestic wrote:

you can open aadhar otp based account without personal verification but has to be done within a year

If branch available in your city by then, then fine otherwise you can transfer funds

Currently no branches no agent. Cafe coffee day shop is there but they don’t have this service

Download
Deal Subedar
2
152
1920
129
Expand
jerryn70 wrote:

Currently no branches no agent. Cafe coffee day shop is there but they don’t have this service

you can select random city for otp based opening

Img 20160331 wa0005
Deal Cadet
0
54
176
2
Expand
Majestic wrote:

you can select random city for otp based opening

but I need to travel outside my state only for biometric verification within 1 year.

Download
Deal Subedar
2
152
1920
129
Expand
jerryn70 wrote:

but I need to travel outside my state only for biometric verification within 1 year.

please read my initial reply

Missing